• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Its time for Fantasy Football!

12 Slots. Me and my commish friends get an automatic bid. Me, FMT, Rors, DM. CK gets an automatic bid as well because we're best bro's Leaves 7 spots. First come first serve. Get at it!

Date and time are TBD

Edit: Luke is in. 6 spots remaining!
I'm in.

i had to go drinking last night and i missed fantasy football, lame. anyway, Bob, can you give me a specific time you want to play tonight so i can plan accordingly? that would be lovely

as for this MJD business, is there still no way i can get him? i proposed a trade to Peterboy week 4, but as he said, it slipped his mind. I leave this to the fate of the commishes.

Mrbob

Probably later around 11 or 12 cst, if then. Not really sure.

Wellington you might get overall victory by default. Haven't decided yet but I might pull out of the league because I have four weeks of classes to take a couple times a week. Don't know if I'll have time to get games in the next month so it might be break time till Madden 11 for me!

If someone wants to sub for me or if you want to play the CPU tonight that is fine. I doubt I can get my game in today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:

Wellington you might get overall victory by default. Haven't decided yet but I might pull out of the league because I have four weeks of classes to take a couple times a week. Don't know if I'll have time to get games in the next month so it might be break time till Madden 11 for me!

If someone wants to sub for me or if you want to play the CPU tonight that is fine. I doubt I can get my game in today.
When does this start!? Play me tomorrow then, problem solved!

goldlion054 said:
i had to go drinking last night and i missed fantasy football, lame. anyway, Bob, can you give me a specific time you want to play tonight so i can plan accordingly? that would be lovely

as for this MJD business, is there still no way i can get him? i proposed a trade to Peterboy week 4, but as he said, it slipped his mind. I leave this to the fate of the commishes.

you can have MJD. whatever the trade is go ahead and complete it with the CPU (or i can cut MJD and you cut your guy if you aren't able to trade with CPU)

Mrbob said:

nah, we can just sim it. I don't have a problem with that if you don't

and, i will try to work things out with the cpu, French. I'll update you

EDIT:

yea, it is week 7 as it is, i can't trade the CPU. i guess it doesn't matter, i don't have a problem keeping the Smith. Trades off

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can have MJD. whatever the trade is go ahead and complete it with the CPU (or i can cut MJD and you cut your guy if you aren't able to trade with CPU)
Sure, give him MJD right before I have to play two games against him. Booooooooo.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
who was the trade for gold? i dropped MJD from the chiefs. drop your guy and ill sign him to the chiefs

it was straight up for kevin smith and a proposed second person to help fill a spot for him. we never decided on the second person

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So when should the FF draft be? im thinking early July. I wanna do if before Madden/NCAA. It will give us something to keep us busy

LiveWire

CB3 said:
So when should the FF draft be? im thinking early July. I wanna do if before Madden/NCAA. It will give us something to keep us busy

Whatever you do, change it away from the holiday weekend.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Someone needs to start a second Fantasy for us slackers who missed it :D
Don't worry. You can be in mine. It's never failed before.
W4NCP.gif

Also, when can you play? :p

Mrbob

I think I am done with Madden for the season, so someone else can take over if they want! Or we'll see if the CPUBears can get the job done.

Wellie I am claiming victory over you 4-2!

DMczaf

Mrbob said:
I think I am done with Madden for the season, so someone else can take over if they want! Or we'll see if the CPUBears can get the job done.

If you run from Wellie, we're taking away your 1st round pick in Season 1

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:

Dude can you just play ONE more game? Please? :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Denogg, guess it's our time to play. Let me know when it's a good time. Cooking stakes at the moment, but I'm good after that.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Don't worry. You can be in mine. It's never failed before.
W4NCP.gif

Also, when can you play? :p
I can play tonight after 1030cst, tomorrow after 11pm cst, Monday late or anytime Tuesday/Wednesday

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Denogg, guess it's our time to play. Let me know when it's a good time. Cooking stakes at the moment, but I'm good after that.
I can play now if you want. Hit me up on AIM when you are free.

DenogginizerOS

I am done with this league until August. I saw one too many HB pitches in my last game and I can only hope next year's game accounts for it.

DMczaf

So who is going to E3 this year in the league?

We need some full-on hands on impressions of M11, and I don't mean the IGN/Gamespot/etc "It's Madden and its better than ever!" impressions!

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
I am done with this league until August. I saw one too many HB pitches in my last game and I can only hope next year's game accounts for it.
Oh come on, like you didn't pitch it a few times, or run a few HB screens.

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
So who is going to E3 this year in the league?

We need some full-on hands on impressions of M11, and I don't mean the IGN/Gamespot/etc "It's Madden and its better than ever!" impressions!
I haven't been in years. Someone hook me up and I'll go punch Donny in the face!

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
Oh come on, like you didn't pitch it a few times, or run a few HB screens.
I am sure you used a hell of a lot more, chum. As a matter of fact, I think your entire passing game was quick hitters to the TE after you sprinted outside with your QB or dumps to the HBs in the flats. But you are only doing what it takes to win. The game just has serious problems when it comes to defensive reads on the pitches.

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
I am sure you used a hell of a lot more, chum. As a matter of fact, I think your entire passing game was quick hitters to the TE after you sprinted outside with your QB or dumps to the HBs in the flats. But you are only doing what it takes to win. The game just has serious problems when it comes to defensive reads on the pitches.
I do what u have to when my HB is constantly getting injured, an the opposition defense is good. Bellows didn't do anything all game, and sorry for trying to run away from pressure.

Sorry for beating you with my third string RB.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
I do what u have to when my HB is constantly getting injured, an the opposition defense is good. Bellows didn't do anything all game, and sorry for trying to run away from pressure.

Sorry for beating you with my third string RB.
Lonestar,

You are such a bitch. LOL

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
Lonestar,

You are such a bitch. LOL
Currently trying to record all the plays my RB got injured on.

Not sure if EA gave us enough spots to save with

TheCrow

In the last few days I have lost 3 of my upcoming opponents. So much for having a good chance of having all human opponents this season. :(

See you both in Madden 11.

Top Bottom