• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Rorschach said:
There were like 2 people interested in fiddling around with the draft, right? When y'all wanna do it?

:lol :(

Anytime in the later afternoon. 7 PM CST and later. Just make sure we're around. I assume set the time to something quick, like 15 seconds or 30 seconds.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Ravens have an incredible offensive team, surprisingly enough. Joe Flacco is so fucking overrated. What a bunch of bull. Their only glaring weakness is CB, but they have good safeties and every other part of that defense is solid.

Lonestar said:
Anytime in the later afternoon. 7 PM CST and later. Just make sure we're around. I assume set the time to something quick, like 15 seconds or 30 seconds.
Who was the other guy interested? DCX?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
If you're going to buy shit, you might as well be smart about it. Amazon has it with a $20 credit, so essentially $40.

Considering the game, it's still $40 too much if you ask me.
Oh thanks for that.

Well I don't really plan on playing that garbage. The $40 deal is good because I can get it, get the credit, trade in Halo right away, and profit. Win win for me with just a little legwork.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Ravens have an incredible offensive team, surprisingly enough. Joe Flacco is so fucking overrated. What a bunch of bull. Their only glaring weakness is CB, but they have good safeties and every other part of that defense is solid.

Ya bit of either trading or draft should help in the CB department. Who knows how many years till Lewis retires in the game and Mason should retire after 1 or 2 seasons, but otherwise a solid team for quite awhile.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LukeSmith said:
Ravens are just overrated enough to bring Fifty back with hope in his eyes.

He's on a Walkabout, football is in his past.

Smokey

BigAT said:
If you're going to buy shit, you might as well be smart about it. Amazon has it with a $20 credit, so essentially $40.

Considering the game, it's still $40 too much if you ask me.

wat

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
goldlion054 said:
Looking at the rating for the Steelers, Limas Sweed is conspicuously missing from the list of WR. Is this foreshadowing?

Probably just left him out since he is on IR

Rorschach

Rosters are kinda old. No Henderson on the Raiders roster either. Donny hasn't decided how much he's going to dock him just for being a Raider.

[edit] I see Joseph and Hall on the Bungles finally got some respek in the ratings. Maybe a little too much, but it's nice to see. :p

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Rosters are kinda old. No Henderson on the Raiders roster either. Donny hasn't decided how much he's going to dock him just for being a Raider.

[edit] I see Joseph and Hall on the Bungles finally got some respek in the ratings. Maybe a little too much, but it's nice to see. :p
Ya bengals will have a hell of a defense, Nightz trade me the new Rey Rey in 11!

DMczaf

You guys and your new fangle jangle 2010 games. Playing 2007 games are the new in-thing!

Now, time to get back to Bioshock 1.

CB3

DMczaf said:
You guys and your new fangle jangle 2010 games. Playing 2007 games are the new in-thing!

Now, time to get back to Bioshock 1.

Guess we'll have to wait till 2011 for your replay of The Bourne Conspiracy then

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Dude Bourne Conspiracy was fucking epic. Loved that game. Wish there was a sequel. :/
I never said it wasn't. I remember playing the demo and being surprised that the game wasn't terrible. :p

LiveWire

TheCrow said:
I never said it wasn't. I remember playing the demo and being surprised that the game wasn't terrible. :p

Oh I wasn't responding directly to your post, just posting it re: the mention of the game. Didn't the game studio that developed it go bankrupt though? Is Sierra still around?

GCQuinton

LiveWire said:
Oh I wasn't responding directly to your post, just posting it re: the mention of the game. Didn't the game studio that developed it go bankrupt though? Is Sierra still around?

Sierra published it, but yeah they're not around anymore. High Moon Studios (now owned by Activision) developed it, though, and they just brought out Transformers: War For Cyberton.

TheCrow

LiveWire said:
Sierra made the Bourne game? wow, the Sierra name brings back memories. I think they lost the license to make Bourne games.

Edit: Damn firefox crashing and allowing GCQ to beat me to it.

bluemax

Banned
I interviewed with HMS coming out of college. Their HR lady told me they all go surfing at lunch.

Their lead programmer was French and a dick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is an excellent day my friends, Lebron is coming to NY. Here is why:

1) Bosh is joining Wade in Miami. Unless Miami trades Beasely (highly unlikely), they will not have the money to bring in LBJ. Further, that'd still be Wade's team.

2) LBJ has expressed interest in playing with another max player. Right now Miami can't afford him, the Hawks can't either, and the Knicks are the only other team to sign a max player. Nets are pretty much eliminated at this point unless they can make a trade for CP3, tho Chicago does still have D-Rose.

3) Why would LBJ hold an hour long televised press conference to announce he is returning to Cleveland?

The proof is in the pudding my friends. I never go into NBA-GAF because they are a bunch of douches (especially CB3 and Smokey) but I am sure someone in there would agree. The only problem will be all these people that are "Cleveland Fans" getting DMczaf-itis and suddenly becoming New York fans. I hope DCX gets to control the Knicks in future iterations of the NBA leagues (I've always wanted to play but I don't like basketball enough to use another team, DCX can attest to it).

Tomorrow night will be great. LBJ, Gallo, Amar'e..... and two league minimum guys... as our starting five. :D

LiveWire

So, a guy that's never won a championship in the NBA is going to come to New York and suddenly bring the Knicks championships?

And people say I'm crazy about McNabb?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LiveWire said:
So, a guy that's never won a championship in the NBA is going to come to New York and suddenly bring the Knicks championships?

toya3.gif

LiveWire said:

He'll at least get them to the conference finals!

LJ11

Wellington said:
This is an excellent day my friends, Lebron is coming to NY. Here is why:

1) Bosh is joining Wade in Miami. Unless Miami trades Beasely (highly unlikely), they will not have the money to bring in LBJ. Further, that'd still be Wade's team.

2) LBJ has expressed interest in playing with another max player. Right now Miami can't afford him, the Hawks can't either, and the Knicks are the only other team to sign a max player. Nets are pretty much eliminated at this point unless they can make a trade for CP3, tho Chicago does still have D-Rose.

3) Why would LBJ hold an hour long televised press conference to announce he is returning to Cleveland?

The proof is in the pudding my friends. I never go into NBA-GAF because they are a bunch of douches (especially CB3 and Smokey) but I am sure someone in there would agree. The only problem will be all these people that are "Cleveland Fans" getting DMczaf-itis and suddenly becoming New York fans. I hope DCX gets to control the Knicks in future iterations of the NBA leagues (I've always wanted to play but I don't like basketball enough to use another team, DCX can attest to it).

Tomorrow night will be great. LBJ, Gallo, Amar'e..... and two league minimum guys... as our starting five. :D

This one hour event is asinine, ESPN is milking FA for all its worth. Once this shit is over Favre Watch 3.0 will commence. What a terrible fucking network.

Doubt he comes to the Knicks, why announce it in front of your hometown fans? Does he want a bag of shit thrown in his face? Floating the rumor that Bosh won't play in Cleveland is interesting, "No one will play here, I'm out!"

I don't really care about the NBA anymore, but NYC will go nuts for LBJ. You can just feel it, the hype is unreal. Still don't think he's coming though.

CB3

i dont think LBJ has the audacity to announce he's going anywhere other than to the Cavs in his home town, at his high school. He might not make it out alive

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:

LBJ is the second best player in a league where a team with just one really good player elevates most any team to a playoff spot. McNabb isn't even a top ten QB in a league where he is one of 11 guys that aren't even on the field half the time. I fail to see how the comparison is apt.

This one hour event is asinine, ESPN is milking FA for all its worth. Once this shit is over Favre Watch 3.0 will commence. What a terrible fucking network.

Doubt he comes to the Knicks, why announce it in front of your hometown fans? Does he want a bag of shit thrown in his face? Floating the rumor that Bosh won't play in Cleveland is interesting, "No one will play here, I'm out!"

I don't really care about the NBA anymore, but NYC will go nuts for LBJ. You can just feel it, the hype is unreal. Still don't think he's coming though.

I agree it's dumb, I'm not going to watch it. I am sure the twitter and facebook world will be set on fire as soon as he makes a decision, so I'll know right away. I agree that the NBA is a tough league to follow due to both the game itself and some of the organizational rules, but us Knicks fans have been waiting for this for two years so it's hard not to at least have a little faith.

Listening to Evan Roberts this morning is what convinced me on this viewpoint. There's a mistake. :|

Well, since it seems like 28 of 30 teams make the NBA playoffs, I just want to make it once and have a shot, then next year sign Carmelo Anthony too. :D

CB3

Wellington said:
McNabb isn't even a top ten QB in a league where he is one of 11 guys that aren't even on the field half the time. I fail to see how the comparison is apt.

You watch your damn dirty mouth

Rorschach

Miguel said:
Max player you say? Pieces to win a championship?

http://news.stareastasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/yao-ming-pic-0001.jpg[/IMG

Come here, LeBron.[/QUOTE]
Max player that can play full seasons!

[QUOTE=Wellington]...then next year sign Carmelo Anthony too. :D[/QUOTE]
You have your eyes set on guys that aren't going anywhere. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Colts and some other team today
Gary Brackett at 87 OVR? So what the fuck, is P-Willy 113 OVR or something?

D-Bro's stats are so pedestrian compared to his league performance. He was the single hardest RB to bring down. Goddamn he shredded up my D.

Somnia

So I'm watching hard knocks repeats on NFLN...can't wait for this seasons to start to hear what kind of crazy shit Rex will say.

Nightz

Wellington said:
D-Bro's stats are so pedestrian compared to his league performance. He was the single hardest RB to bring down. Goddamn he shredded up my D.
Oh D-Bro, I'll miss you so. :(

But I'll forget about you when I'm running over people with Ryan Mathews.

Top Bottom