• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Miguel

Miguel 14-18 0-1 0-0

:)

This time around, I hope to at least average out to .500

4 seasons of alternating 8-8, 9-7 seasons should do it.

DMczaf

So who is joining pheenik's NFL Training Camp online league?

nfltrainingcamp.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Somnia said:
We'll be forced to get it to go online in madden just like the card game.
Be even more badass if they made you do different poses to break tackles and stuff. Mandatory a la Fight for the Fumble.

daw840

AstroLad said:
Be even more badass if they made you do different poses to break tackles and stuff. Mandatory a la Fight for the Fumble.

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH.

Oh god....they are going to do this aren't they. :(

Someday I am going to feel like an old man. Sitting in my rocker talkin about the glory days of gaming with a controller.

DCX

DCX
daw840 said:
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH.

Oh god....they are going to do this aren't they. :(

Someday I am going to feel like an old man. Sitting in my rocker talkin about the glory days of gaming with a controller.
I wonder whos the oldest between us folk?

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
storybook77 said:
I'll be 33 in September.

finally someone older than me!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
31 here.

DCX

Finally someone older than me!

wait I already knew this

Matrix

Nightz said:
No wonder you're pulling a Favre on us!

I spit coke all over my keyboard.... thanks! :lol

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
Oh, dude! They should make the fight for fumble minigame a kind of arm waggle minigame. Also, running track&field style to get an extra speed burst for your HBs. Oh, and a DDR minigame for endzone dances! Next gen is here!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oh, dude! They should make the fight for fumble minigame a kind of arm waggle minigame. Also, running track&field style to get an extra speed burst for your HBs. Oh, and a DDR minigame for endzone dances! Next gen is here!
Don't get my hopes up. The awesome thing is I guarantee you it would attract a whole new market of casuals too, which is a win-win situation.

Somnia

Rorschach said:

Jesus please stop now...you know those fuckers will do it.

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn i'm going to be 30 next year. i always said as a small child that i would kill myself before i reached 30!

I always thought I would be married and have a family, boy was I wrong. WTF would you want to kill yourself :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Halfway through 30 now!

Doesn't feel any different...

until you realize you're that much closer to DEAD.

guys i was thinking of buying a gigantic 31 room mansion (CB and livewire share a room) that we could all live in and have a reality tv show regarding our madden season.

i'm going to pitch this idea to the mtv networks or maybe fox. i need to know what everyones minimum salary requirements are

p.s. i also need a name for the show

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys i was thinking of buying a gigantic 31 room mansion (CB and livewire share a room) that we could all live in and have a reality tv show regarding our madden season.

i'm going to pitch this idea to the mtv networks or maybe fox. i need to know what everyones minimum salary requirements are

We can name the show Ether: Last Man Standing

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Food, electricity, and the occasional visit to the Playboy Mansion, and I'll be set.

Name: Who were the Titan's?

DMczaf

FMT will be the cool gay dude that everyone likes but who always brings over his latest douche boyfriend that no one likes and wishes was kicked from the leagu....er house.

DMczaf said:
FMT will be the cool gay dude that everyone likes but who always brings over his latest douche boyfriend that no one likes and wishes was kicked from the leagu....er house.

it's my life! it's now or never.... i ain't gonna live forever! i just want to live while i'm alive!

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
Don't get my hopes up. The awesome thing is I guarantee you it would attract a whole new market of casuals too, which is a win-win situation.
There really are no losers! MS should make them make the Kinect a mandatory requirement to play in franchise! That'll sell a few units.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Madd House!

Somnia said:
Jesus please stop now...you know those fuckers will do it.
Oooh! I just thought of another one. What if they make you open up the cards in the Madden card game by shaking both your hands like you're comically tearing something up. Oh oh! And when the chain gang animation triggers, you can make the camera zoom in by walking closer to the tv! This would also pause the animation so you could get a better/longer view.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
molina118 11:41 pm
(11:41:12 PM): fuuuuuuuuuuuu you're all old
(11:41:16 PM): 25 :smug:
thecoldone33 11:41 pm
(11:41:27 PM): im not old
(11:41:30 PM): im younger than you
(11:41:34 PM): suck on that bitch
molina118 11:41 pm
(11:41:34 PM): >:|
(11:41:46 PM): burned.