• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official madden '11 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Interest Thread

and now, the edited conversation from tonight with one bigzep....

bigzep17 is available 8:59 pm
whossorrynow015 8:59 pm
(8:59:27 PM): return of the mack?
bigzep17 8:59 pm
(8:59:51 PM): nope.
whossorrynow015 9:00 pm
(9:00:25 PM): good to see the power is back though!
bigzep17 9:01 pm
(9:01:53 PM): its back with me
(9:05:17 PM): well good luck with the house
whossorrynow015 9:05 pm
(9:05:36 PM): thanks broham
bigzep17 9:05 pm
(9:05:44 PM): not wishing u to die in the landslide or anything
(9:05:51 PM): i hope you survive it when it happens
whossorrynow015 9:05 pm
(9:05:53 PM): lolll
whossorrynow015 9:06 pm
(9:06:03 PM): what happened
bigzep17 9:06 pm
(9:06:20 PM): nothing...
(9:06:21 PM): yet
whossorrynow015 9:06 pm
(9:06:34 PM): thats.... vague
bigzep17 9:06 pm
(9:06:59 PM): 209ruj29rj23rj32rju30r32
whossorrynow015 9:07 pm
(9:07:19 PM): just tell me, no more rap lyrics!
(9:07:44 PM): or 3DD
bigzep17 9:07 pm
(9:07:56 PM): LOL
whossorrynow015 9:09 pm
(9:09:57 PM): now what happened
bigzep17 9:10 pm
(9:10:13 PM): with what?
whossorrynow015 9:10 pm
(9:10:20 PM): where the F did you go!
(9:10:25 PM): hahahaha
whossorrynow015 9:10 pm
(9:10:28 PM): people were worried about you, we started a collection
(9:10:33 PM): bitch
(9:10:35 PM): please
(9:11:06 PM): nah, i just told myself 'fuck your league'
(9:11:10 PM): which was being run by DM
whossorrynow015 9:11 pm
(9:11:21 PM): but then you also told yourself fuck your own MLB league....
bigzep17 9:11 pm
(9:11:23 PM): that faggot can die in a sinkhole for all I care
(9:11:29 PM): I didnt run the MLB league
(9:11:36 PM): well i know you DIDNT
bigzep17 9:11 pm
(9:11:39 PM): why do you think I had LJ do everything
(9:11:51 PM): I just laid out all the rules
(9:11:58 PM): i dont think his intention was to run the league....
bigzep17 9:12 pm
(9:12:02 PM): yes it was
whossorrynow015 9:14 pm
(9:14:23 PM): well you could've at least PMed me you weren't playing!
(9:14:25 PM): your old buddy fmt
(9:14:30 PM): left out to dry :-(
bigzep17 9:15 pm
(9:15:02 PM): well...whats done is done.
(9:15:13 PM): still not gonna post on gaf
whossorrynow015 9:15 pm
(9:15:19 PM): haha why
(9:15:25 PM): Maybe when i have millions in my pocket
(9:15:30 PM): and decide to buy the forum
whossorrynow015 9:15 pm
(9:15:38 PM): can i be a mod in your new world order
(9:15:55 PM): you'd run it
whossorrynow015 9:16 pm
(9:16:02 PM): nice
bigzep17 9:16 pm
(9:16:16 PM): ban (mods name edited!) and all those other pooputt faggot
(9:16:18 PM): *s
(9:16:31 PM): then rors and dm
(9:16:37 PM): and work from there
whossorrynow015 9:16 pm
(9:16:44 PM): lolz what did rors and dm do?
bigzep17 9:17 pm
(9:17:03 PM): i just never forget man...im a spiteful motherfucker
whossorrynow015 9:17 pm
(9:17:10 PM): like 9/11
(9:17:18 PM): id blow them up again
(9:17:27 PM): would you call dm and rors the twin towers?
(9:17:37 PM): if they fell into a sinkhole
(9:17:51 PM): hahaha what is all this sinkhole's talk!
bigzep17 9:18 pm
(9:18:23 PM): its selfexplanitory
whossorrynow015 9:20 pm
(9:20:19 PM): i will let the gang know you are ok
bigzep17 9:20 pm
(9:20:28 PM): no need...
(9:20:53 PM): tell them i wish 90% of them die in a fire..
(9:21:02 PM): you and LJ are exempt...
whossorrynow015 9:21 pm
(9:21:18 PM): what about CB?
bigzep17 9:21 pm
(9:21:26 PM): wildfire
whossorrynow015 9:21 pm
(9:21:31 PM): lololol
whossorrynow015 9:22 pm
(9:22:55 PM): i will quote that!
bigzep17 9:23 pm
(9:23:34 PM): works for me

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what the shit :lol I don't even know how to respond to that.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I wonder if I'm part of that 10% he doesn't want to die :lol Honestly wtf did 90% of us do? He totally shits on a few of you guys and now of course I'm curious as hell as to why.

Matrix

The loser has to spoon with him.

Matrix

CB3 said:
How about those rams zep

los-angeles-wildfire.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Matrix said:
I wonder if I'm part of that 10% he doesn't want to die :lol Honestly wtf did 90% of us do? He totally shits on a few of you guys and now of course I'm curious as hell as to why.

I wonder if I should hate him for beating me with Georgia Tech all those years ago in some ancient NCAA league.

Or did I beat him.

I bet he remembers.

Matrix

This is for you Zep!

DwightStripSquare.gif

Rorschach

:lol Is he mad that I was right that he wouldn't last 3 games?
Or is he mad that the last league game he played was his one and only league game of 09 which he lost to me?
lvEyC.gif

I don't understand why he's angry at DM, though... let alone 90% of the league.

Matrix

I think he's been reading the forums since he vanished and is angry about all our comments about him ditching etc etc In that case I'm sure he wants me to sink into a manhole.

Honestly Zep communicates badly with most of us. He will vanish for a long time only to resurface and start communicating with us like he was here yesterday.

edit- then again I have no clue why he's cussing out the mods as well. Only person to talk shit about is CB lol

Rorschach

Matrix said:
I think he's been reading the forums since he vanished and is angry about all our comments about him ditching etc etc In that case I'm sure he wants me to sink into a manhole.
I never mentioned him in his absence, so that can't be it.

Matrix

Rorschach said:
I never mentioned him in his absence, so that can't be it.

Well how badly did you rape him in Madden? that can sting for years.

Also the whole thing with the Show league and LJ makes me shake my head in confusion.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
Well how badly did you rape him in Madden? that can sting for years.
Not that bad, actually. He mostly beat himself with bad offensive play. I think it's the 3 games thing. I wonder what it is for everyone else. :lol

Matrix

Well the only way we will find out is through Fmt or LJ :lol

I posted a pic of New Jersey under water and also mentioned him floating down a street in an inner tube and that we should hand out lost and found pictures. I was joking, but it could have pissed him off. I also told him on aim and via pm he would flake the baseball league he started again and I was right.

We have Lost season 7! cause my mind is fucked.

daw840

Just wanted to share with the ol' Madden league....EVERYONE HERE needs to go see Inception. Just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Matrix

daw840 said:
Just wanted to share with the ol' Madden league....EVERYONE HERE needs to go see Inception. Just do it. You won't be disappointed.
I don't have time to go till next weekend, but I want to see it so bad. My greatest fear is someone spoiling it for me before I have the chance.

LiveWire

Yea, best movie I've seen this year. Must-see in IMAX. The soundtrack is incredible too, looking to pick that up this weekend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I don't have time to go till next weekend, but I want to see it so bad. My greatest fear is someone spoiling it for me before I have the chance.
I don't think it's possible to spoil the movie. There are too many layers to it.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Wut.

If I said one of the characters gets shot in the face and killed, it means nothing. They just woke up outside of that dream.
Holy shit! Had a bad night?

DCX

LiveWire

It was just the "levels" comment, just got me laughing. Seriously though I wouldn't say anything about the plot, best for Matrix to go into the movie with absolutely no idea what to expect.

Nightz

I haven't seen the movie yet either. Planning to watch it on Saturday. I've been on complete blackout and the only thing my friends have told me is how awesome it is.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Huh? For the sake of Matrix I'll tag it my response to you.

Ellen Page gets shot in the face and wakes up from like, the very first dream.
I saw the movie i know :)

DCX

LJ11

Zep and I were definitely going to run the league together, heck he did most of the work leading up to it. Made a nice OP, found people to play in it etc. Not mad that he bailed, he has other things to do/worry about.

I wasn't ready to handle all that shit on my own though, version 1.0 was garbage. 2.0 has been pretty fun though I must admit. Learning experience for next year.

Glad he doesn't want me dead! That conversation is a bit over the top, Zep's a really nice guy for the most part.

Smokey

Wellie

this girl I was talking to last night on the phone mentions your fucking eeyore picture that you tagged me on in facebook. i said it was a inside joke and she said she wanted to know and i'm like.....uhhhh this would be lame x 20 to mention madden-age in this convo BAIL OUT.

so i did and got her talking about her hair or some shit. thought i'd share since you ALMOST messed up the gameplan

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
Wellie

this girl I was talking to last night on the phone mentions your fucking eeyore picture that you tagged me on in facebook. i said it was a inside joke and she said she wanted to know and i'm like.....uhhhh this would be lame x 20 to mention madden-age in this convo BAIL OUT.

so i did and got her talking about her hair or some shit. thought i'd share since you ALMOST messed up the gameplan
Wellie still playing D.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:
Wellie

Why would you not just tell her? I've just told anyone that has asked, especially if its a girl that's into me. It's a part of my life, take it or leave it. Heck, we have a few married dudes here, I'm sure their wives know.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wellington said:
Why would you not just tell her? I've just told anyone that has asked, especially if its a girl that's into me. It's a part of my life, take it or leave it. Heck, we have a few married dudes here, I'm sure their wives know.

It's better to be truthfull about incessant cursing, than it is to lie by saying you have a case of Random Tourrettes.

Smokey

DCX said:
Wellie still playing D.

DCX

:lol

Wellington said:

for one, i'm not trying to be with this girl like that. i'm trying to smash and dash.

i just got a chuckle out of it when she asked. i almost explained it then i said nahhhhh...i refuse to mention wellie, rors, cb etc in this conversation :lol

Top Bottom