• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

original.gif

GG, crow. I just can't get any offense going and your pass rush was ridiculous.

Edit: Rors, I'll let you know tomorrow what time I can go depending on whether I have to stay late at work or not.

Sokantish

For the amount of time you put into this game it's tragic that you are so shitty at it.

Lets play something fun.

I blame it on me playing against the AI most of the time, I get it into my head that I can play the same way then end up throwing like 5 INTs in a game

bluemax

Banned
So I've had Ni No Kuni soft lock 3 times on me in the same spot. It goes to load a cut scene in the Ding Dong Well after I light some fires but it never goes past the loading screen. I wonder if my PS3 blu ray laser is finally giving out, its had issues with other games like UMvC3.

Sokantish

So I've had Ni No Kuni soft lock 3 times on me in the same spot. It goes to load a cut scene in the Ding Dong Well after I light some fires but it never goes past the loading screen. I wonder if my PS3 blu ray laser is finally giving out, its had issues with other games like UMvC3.

I've never had any issues at all with NNK, not that it means anything. It's Ding Dong Dell, by the way!
Why do you want to see my good friend Sanjuro suffer?

Well I could give Sanjuro some tips because I'm a master at offense on this game CLEARLY

Never had any issues yet. I've read about others having issues though... particularly with a certain dungeon about midway through the game. Supposedly it's glitched to hell and causes PS3's to freeze. I had some weird stuff happen to me when i went through it(enemies running around on the ceiling)

Top Bottom