• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

daw makes his triumphant return!

p.s.

cowboys/benals
broncos/ravens
bucs/panthers
chargers/pats

are any of these games actually getting played by 12pm tomorrow? GCQ i texted DM. if i dont hear back from him im going to set him to auto pilot

p.s.

cowboys/benals
broncos/ravens
bucs/panthers
chargers/pats

are any of these games actually getting played by 12pm tomorrow? GCQ i texted DM. if i dont hear back from him im going to set him to auto pilot

I'm pretty sure Patriots Chargers is happening tonight. Don't know about the others. I'm pretty sure Crow has work and school so if he doesn't play tonight I'm not sure he can tomorrow

and levious is banned so whooooo knows

LukeSmith

No time to do a complete breakdown.

AFC playoffs:
  • 12 wins guarantees a playoff spot.
  • 11+ tiebreakers will get you in.
  • 10 will probably be outside looking in.

BigAT

p.s.

cowboys/benals
broncos/ravens
bucs/panthers
chargers/pats

I can't believe you have that avatar for the next 7 months.

Tell DM I'm looking to play him too after we advance.

Mrbob

Anyone able to find Fire Emblem? Sold out everywhere. Don't want to break down and buy the eshop version, either.

Mrbob

What are you talking about? I could miss the NFC Playoffs with 11 wins to my credit. Every non NFC North Playoff team will have 10+ wins.

Number of NFC teams with records over .500 --> 8
Number of AFC teams --> 6

There is a bigger disparity in talent in the AFC.

Rorschach

Number of NFC teams with records over .500 --> 8
Number of AFC teams --> 6

There is a bigger disparity in talent in the AFC.

Bullshit. You were talking shit about the Dolphins last season when we had this discussion and look at them now. Where's your upstart?

And the NFC North is the worst division in the whole league. Soka really let us down.

Trasher

Bullshit. You were talking shit about the Dolphins last season when we had this discussion and look at them now. Where's your upstart?

And the NFC North is the worst division in the whole league. Soka really let us down.

Pfffttt

NFC North had a rough schedule this season.

eznark

Banned
Anyone able to find Fire Emblem? Sold out everywhere. Don't want to break down and buy the eshop version, either.

I bought the eshop version last night then spent an hour moving shit around in my fridge.

Are you going to the outdoor game this year? I just remembered I have tickets.

Splat

FMT: levious can't make tonight, he says to put him on AP but to make sure you take him back off AP before vance. Time to pad me some stats!

Mrbob

Rors doesn't really mean anything over what he says. Except rooting me to fail.I told you to not pick up Cutler stop holding it against me!

Rorschach

Tomorrow would work much better for me.

I'm pretty sure none of my games have started at the agreed upon time. Do you hippies just use that time as a loose suggestion?

I'm always there on time. Name a time tomorrow and I'll be there!

Rors doesn't really mean anything over what he says. Except rooting me to fail.I told you to not pick up Cutler stop holding it against me!
I think I fixed him... for now. He still throws a little too hard, but Vincent Jackson and Austin Sacco are doing work!

Mrbob

I bought the eshop version last night then spent an hour moving shit around in my fridge.

Are you going to the outdoor game this year? I just remembered I have tickets.

I had to google how to figure out deleting things off my 3ds.

Won't be heading to the outdoor game. Have plans for that day. Would have been pretty cool to go to Soldier Field to watch Wisconsin and Minnesota play.

eznark

Banned
I had to google how to figure out deleting things off my 3ds.

Won't be heading to the outdoor game. Have plans for that day. Would have been pretty cool to go to Soldier Field to watch Wisconsin and Minnesota play.

Lame. I was hoping to make fun of you in person. Last time I went to an outdoor game I was arrested though so maybe it's for the best.

Top Bottom