• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You and your connection can continue eating the bag of dicks from your Superbowl loss!

You and your connection can continue eating the bag of dicks from your Superbowl loss!

show me your internet speed test screen shot!

that was a good game. thought the beason pick was kinda BS because he did that jet animation but other than that i can't complain too much. oh and hitting vick with guys who have a high Hit power does nothing!

i should've just kept running in OT, that's how i got down to tie the game. i don't know if you were nano blitzing or my guys just weren't blocking but there were a few plays where i got sacked before i took 3 steps back. it was also ridiculous that your DE's easily peeled off their blocks on those screens that i had. come AWN!

not that it mattered but i didn't even pay attention at the cointoss and picked the wrong direction. i don't even fucking know what the right direction would be to pick because i have no clue if the game reverses the wind from that view or what. just tell me what would be beneficial for me EA!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
1. Vick has a high carry rating now. No more fumbles!
2. I had pass guessed right on most of those sacks. I also put some pressure on since you said your middle was weak
3. The wind didn't matter cause I scored a touchdown biiiitch

1. Vick has a high carry rating now. No more fumbles!
2. I had pass guessed right on most of those sacks. I also put some pressure on since you said your middle was weak
3. The wind didn't matter cause I scored a touchdown biiiitch

1. lulz
2. guilty as charged
3. i said not that it mattered!

BigAT

batsignal.jpg

:(

eznark

Banned
Eznark, when do you want to get this battle of the 1-10s over with?

What is your availability? I know middle of the week is a dickbuster for you. I am available during the hours of a normal human being.

Last night I entertained Mama til she let me inside her. So good. What a twist!

Does the clubs mode work on the PC version? I'd be down if so. That's the only thing I played in past FIFAs.

Also, how long does it take for players to break out of cold streaks?

It does, and I just posted in the Fifa PC thread where there are many members (more than we had in bros to foes) and they are very welcoming!

I just got it. Join me!

Probably worse to be honest. My wife really, really hates that I am playing this game.

yeah its best to play in private. between that and feeding that big fat bitch that giant piece of cheese and her orgasming from it.... this game is just weird as fuck at times!

The only thing I'm going to be bitter about is that I gave that game away by passing too much and not running the ball enough early on to burn clock and get better drives

Otherwise, you're a clown Sanjuro. I guess it takes no huddling every drive and a miracle onside kick and some home field cooking to beat me

64 plays run in a 7 minute quarter game LOL

Next time I'm not falling for your trolling. the shame I feel right now is immense

Why do you have to be such a jerk? We are all bros here.

Does this look like the EASHL thread?

Fact is I was pretty much playing a random. Too bad I dropped about 3 picks and had a football lying on the ground for 5 fucking seconds before your team snatched it up. I guess this is karma for Y-gate against LJ but 2 plays of 10 man coverage ain't nothing compared to 28 minutes of fuckball

Sanjuro

I'm so proud of you right now, Sanjuro.

Feels good to overcome a 80-0 victory with a win against a division rival!

It just felt like one of those games again where everything was going against me. I should have had more INTs but my defenders turned to statues, receivers dropping (not nearly as many as yesterday) balls.

Managed to milk some of that contract out of Frank the Tank and put together a nice win.

The fact that Frank Gore ran 33 times in 7 minutes and didn't fumble once in this game is a fucking joke

I love how he managed to stay on the field the entire time

Top Bottom