• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

i'm going to take great joy in simmin' that game!

p.s.

madden 14 will 100% be on xbox 360. probably madden 15 too but i guess that sorta depends on the kind of trash EA throws at us with the next gen madden. i figure it will take us between 2-4 years to get CCM back

We are playing tonight

And I think we'll see ccm in m15..Some form at least

my prediction for madden 14 on next gen system this year:

1. 30 fps
2. stripped down user controls
3. somewhat better graphics with the same physics engine and a couple new animations
4. garbage UI
5. strategy pad 2.0 which can't be turned off
6. no CCM or online leagues
7. "features" no one wanted or asked for like a bunch of dumb ass presentation stuff
8. ballhawk will not be one of the many features they remove

Current Standings
Team (Record) Divisional Record

AFC North (6-12)
Bengals (3-1) 2-0
Steelers (2-3) 1-0
Ravens (1-3) 0-1
Browns (0-5) 0-2

AFC South (11-6)
Colts (4-0) 1-0
Texans (3-1) 1-0
Jaguars (2-2) 0-1
Titans (2-3) 0-1

AFC East (10-8)
Dolphins (4-0) 1-0
Bills (4-1) 0-1
Patriots (2-2) 2-1
Jets (0-5) 0-1

AFC West (8-9)
Chiefs (2-2) 1-0
Broncos (2-2) 1-0
Chargers (2-2) 1-1
Raiders (2-3) 0-2

NFC North (7-13)
Vikings (3-2) 2-0
Lions (2-3) 1-2
Packers (1-4) 1-1
Bears (1-4) 0-1

NFC South
(10-8)
Saints (4-1) 2-0
Buccaneers (3-1) 0-0
Panthers (2-3) 0-1
Falcons (1-3) 0-1

NFC East
(12-8)
Giants (5-0) 3-0
Cowboys (3-2) 1-1
Eagles (3-2) 0-1
Redskins (1-4) 0-2

NFC West
(9-9)
49ers (4-0) 1-0
Rams (2-2) 1-2
Seahawks (2-3) 1-1
Cardinals (1-4) 0-0

Ball hawk will be voice activated in Madden 14 next gen. You heard it here first.

I just want my voice recognition audibles!

eznark

Banned
Is Madden next gen league gonna be on orbis or Durango?!

I'm sure Sony will keep ps+ and free online... And the df leak of the specs sound sweet.

Or we gonna stay on 360 until Madden 15/16

Since 343 ruined halo orbis only is a possibility

Steambox.

Rorschach

360 for the first one at least. Though I'm sure Fmt and company will be enveloped in the hype, sell their 360s and try to start a league on the nextbox. It will fail miserably and we will be forced to run a PS3 league if they haven't sold that yet, but if they have we might have to go with a PS2 or wiiu league.

Mrbob

360 for the first one at least. Though I'm sure Fmt and company will be enveloped in the hype, sell their 360s and try to start a league on the nextbox. It will fail miserably and we will be forced to run a PS3 league if they haven't sold that yet, but if they have we might have to go with a PS2 or wiiu league.

Vita league.

I'm sure it'll be 360 for Madden 14 as well. I don't see the next Playstation or Xbox coming out before October, and Madden will be a late August/early September release. Plus, if history is any indication, the first madden will royally suck.

eznark

Banned
Vita league.

I'm sure it'll be 360 for Madden 14 as well. I don't see the next Playstation or Xbox coming out before October, and Madden will be a late August/early September release. Plus, if history is any indication, the first madden will royally suck.

bluemax

Banned
Blue did you ask them about ball hawk while you were there?

It was a phone interview and the programmer I interviewed with worked on CCM for this years version so I don't think he would know much about it Ball Hawk. He said it had been awhile since he had looked at gameplay code.

Also I'm pretty sure they will have some form of CCM in the next version given that they're making a team JUST for CCM.

bluemax

Banned
Bob forgot last night to post the best reason to watch Suits:

tumblr_m8zjgjWwt51qesop1o1_250.gif

tumblr_m94u3tp1531qma21ko3_r1_250.gif

suits_1nm8yu.gif

suits_2u0k2s.gif

Mrbob

So hot. Not enough of her on the show last night!

Also, Gaming Side has the scoop on the new PS4 controller:

PS4CONTROLLER_zpsf39d7f4d.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Those NFC West standings are skewed. I've already played Bluemax twice and FMT once, we just cannibalized each other's records!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
We play late in the year once more. Gonna have to kill your playoff hopes again :(

That shit ain't happening mo. After my game with bluemax I decided I don't want to keep giving people free points with all of my pick sixes. You had 2 against me, and won 24-14. Take those points away you lose 14-10. He had one and beat me 17-14, should have been 14-10 as well. The tides are turning, the NFC West is mine!

That shit ain't happening mo. After my game with bluemax I decided I don't want to keep giving people free points with all of my pick sixes. You had 2 against me, and won 24-14. Take those points away you lose 14-10. He had one and beat me 17-14, should have been 14-10 as well. The tides are turning, the NFC West is mine!

Maybe if you and blue could combine your teams and cherry pick the rosters you could compete with the juggernaut that is the niners

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Still not advanced?

I got DM to play minutes after we advanced. I thought that would lead to a quick turnaround.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Maybe if you and blue could combine your teams and cherry pick the rosters you could compete with the juggernaut that is the niners
Ok I fail to see how adding just JLau and Dahl to the Seahawks would make that much of a difference. Blue is better a every other position.

Fact is friend, I took on the worst roster in the game when we started CCM and they aren't as forgiving of my mistakes as the Niners would be.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is Levious unbanned yet?

I thought Evilore said the mods were gonna stop being bitches or something.

who is around to play champ ferguson in madden? i need some practice! i feel like my skills are eroding away due to not practicing.... just like my guitar skills

McNei1y

That's not much of a story.

Same pickle that your roommate snatched from you last year?

luckily no lol

A bunch of friends and I are doing some get together at a bar tonight with a good amount of people.. but three girls are texting me. One that I hooked up with, one that I tried to but not trying to now (and she wants a ride), and one that I definitely want to (who wants to get drunk). Just going to be a bit awkward.

luckily no lol

A bunch of friends and I are doing some get together at a bar tonight with a good amount of people.. but three girls are texting me. One that I hooked up with, one that I tried to but not trying to now (and she wants a ride), and one that I definitely want to (who wants to get drunk). Just going to be a bit awkward.

When in doubt, choose C.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
luckily no lol

Tell them all to go, tell the one that you don't want that you can't be her ride because you're trying not to drink and drive. Problem solved. If your objective is to get laid, you need to maximize the probability, no matter which girl you end up with.

Top Bottom