• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

now you've taken too long rors! i have to be up early tomorrow anyways.

if anyone sees smokey around tell him to contact crow and play his game for christ sake!

LJ11

One things definitely true, a low rated QB destroys your OL.

At times I'm trying to work the ball deeper, but I hear Baker getting popped even on short stuff. While it happened with Fitz at times, it wasn't like this. I went from one of the least sacked players to middle of the pack and I'm not trying to force it deep all game long either.

McNei1y

Alex Smith is DONE. He threw 2 INTs and fumbled it twice against Rinse!

It's Ponder's time to shine once again.

Dude, those would be HOF numbers for me. I can't wait to see what you do against me. I'm on a 4 game win streak (in exhibition games) but once the league game comes, I'm going to lose all composure and fail.

Rorschach

Cutler actually wasn't bad at all today, but fuck did his WRs let him down at times. I guess he can only play in domes!

McFadden with 3 total fumbles on 7 carries. 2 fumbles lost.

Splat

shake and I are playing either saturday (likely) or tomorrow (not likely but hope so). He hasn't responded to pms today though

Splat

Bob, you aren't allowed to say simit, much like FMT can't bitch about opposing defenses and CB can't give shit about people not having rings.

If I don't negotiate with people this week will they get pissy and stop negotiations, will they auto negotiate, or will it still be there next week?

Lakers are bad.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rams Dolphins is happening tomorrow evening circa 7:30-8 CT
I'll be home by 4:30 your time if you want to play earlier.

McNeily/Soka/Drizzler: I'll play a practice game if you guys want when I get home. This playing Madden for fun thing is awesome. The game with McNeily last night was fun/funny as heck.

McNei1y

McNeily/Soka/Drizzler: I'll play a practice game if you guys want when I get home. This playing Madden for fun thing is awesome. The game with McNeily last night was fun/funny as heck.

I'll keep you posted. I might stop by at a happy hour. If not, I'm down to squeeze one in.

GG Story.

My secondary continues to be a group of complete dip shits...

My remaining schedule is just brutal, I don't even want to think about it.

Think if I had Nick Collins back, I might have actually won that game. Hagg just watched Wallace and Brown run right past him.

I get Collins back next game.

I was glad to get my passing game going, think I only threw one pick this time out.

McNei1y

I can't wait to finally see DCX's Mock Draft since I'm in the first round!

Edit: I wonder how many votes Mass Effect 3 will get in the GOTY thread... it was so good up until, well, you know.

rinse82

Hopefully I keep playing like this to justify trading my 2015 1st for Shake's 5th overall in this past draft.

I do like me some Jordin Grey though.

Can't do that. Although I think I am going to get off earlier than I thought, so I'll keep you posted around 6:30 PM CT

Will you start posting a blog about how you plan on beating me? Or is that just an automatic for you

McNei1y

Can't do that. Although I think I am going to get off earlier than I thought, so I'll keep you posted around 6:30 PM CT

Will you start posting a blog about how you plan on beating me? Or is that just an automatic for you

Let's get some Hockey in this weekend.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Why would I do that? Not only are you and I monopoly bros but if you recall you curb stomped me when we played in like week 6 of season 1.

If I ever did do that to anyone then I apologize, that's insanely cocky and arrogant ahahah.

Why would I do that? Not only are you and I monopoly bros but if you recall you curb stomped me when we played in like week 6 of season 1.

If I ever did do that to anyone then I apologize, that's insanely cocky and arrogant ahahah.

This is what I was referring to. For some reason I remembered it as one long giant post, but I'm no expert on memory

Ok.

Hey man I hear that you like to play press man and then let your DEs do the work pressure wise. Is that true?

I also heard that Gresham is your third down safety blanket. Is that true? I learned a lot about you in a few hours.

Outside runs for LSH? I heard you like weak side counters in particular. You need versatility like SJax and Greenwood. I have a 99 and a 75 yard HB dive haha. I love running inside. Dives and Isos, my C and Gs eat those shits up Mo.

I personally think it's entertaining. Mind games!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is what I was referring to. For some reason I remembered it as one long giant post, but I'm no expert on memory

I personally think it's entertaining. Mind games!
Ahahaha, that was just for Splat. We were talking crap via AIM and I wanted to keep fucking with him. It worked out.

It wasn't about saying how I would beat him, it was more about telling him what I knew he liked to do on offense and defense. The whole point of it was to psych him out of doing what he is comfortable with because I was going to defend it to a tee.

Only thing I know about you so far phee, is that you prefer to throw to Bronson over AJ.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well all that stuff is true

Splat my eye is on you

Just so you know, I've got some tricks up my sleeve just for you

fPzaE.jpg

It doesn't matter what happens, I'll throw a couple of crushing ints and you'll win as a result.

GG.

Smokey

Is Madden next gen league gonna be on orbis or Durango?!

I'm sure Sony will keep ps+ and free online... And the df leak of the specs sound sweet.

Or we gonna stay on 360 until Madden 15/16

Since 343 ruined halo orbis only is a possibility

rinse82

Is Madden next gen league gonna be on orbis or Durango?!

I'm sure Sony will keep ps+ and free online... And the df leak of the specs sound sweet.

Or we gonna stay on 360 until Madden 15/16

I've always hated PSN for some reason, despite it being free.

Have to wait and see.

But I think FMT said Madden 14 CCM would be on 360.

You are not my master leave me alone

i'm going to take great joy in simmin' that game!

p.s.

madden 14 will 100% be on xbox 360. probably madden 15 too but i guess that sorta depends on the kind of trash EA throws at us with the next gen madden. i figure it will take us between 2-4 years to get CCM back

Top Bottom