• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

GG Rinse, no one was ever open and then when they were they just dropped it. Peters and Smith each had two fumbles. I hate them! Also that fumble return you got was so stupid.

Also I hate you for using full house formation like 95% of that game. Why couldn't I stop it?!

AND you injured last year's DROY for 6 weeks. You're a real jerk.

Fumbles are trash

GG eznark! Even without the fumbles I won the TO ratio! Sorry if you feel I ran up the score or something (He used up his timeouts while down 21 with a minute or w/e left so he could watch the playclock run down to 5 and call a run play, brought a big smile to my face)but I was running out the clock and called a stretch play, you blitzed everyone so it worked for a TD. CJ was great today, ez punts it to the 2, first play of the drive is a 98 yard TD run. Had 3 20+ runs. 248 yards and 3 TDs on 17 attempts. If CJ runs like that I'm able to do games like this where Locker goes 11/14 1 INT. Played the majority of that game without Zuzek too! He got hurt early, on a roughing the passer 15 yarder the computer decided to commit :jnc.

eznark

Banned
Nah I was just trying to figure out how to run so I was watching your defense. That's what took so long.

After the fumble I didn't touch the controller on defense. Down 10-3 with 3 minutes left and I fumble twice garbage game is garbage. Madden wasn't going to let me win.

Also I declined that roughing. You should have declined the fumble.

i'll put the fumble slider up if thats what people want, i don't give a shit. (by turning it "up" you are less likely to fumble according to the slider menu!)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I went through a few rosters, stupid question, is there anyone in the league that has a roster that isn't stocked full of guys at least at 80 OVR?

All of my starters on D are at least 82 OVR and above and seven of them are 85 and above. I started with only two lineman above 80, now I have six of them above that threshold.

I believe we are one offseason away from all having teams that are pretty competitive and close to each other.

bluemax

Banned
In my game against Ferny I intentionally started two sub 70 offensive linemen.

My best WR is under 80 OVR and I've been giving regular playing time to a LBer who is under 80 OVR.

Embrace low awareness Wellie! Its the future.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i'll put the fumble slider up if thats what people want, i don't give a shit. (by turning it "up" you are less likely to fumble according to the slider menu!)
I'm almost sure a lot of them are coming off accidental(or purposeful) hit stick glitching. There have been a couple occasions I make a guy miss with McCoy and see the manual defender whiff on a hit stick then half a second later get destroyed by another defender and fumble.

Sokantish

I'm almost sure a lot of them are coming off accidental(or purposeful) hit stick glitching. There have been a couple occasions I make a guy miss with McCoy and see the manual defender whiff on a hit stick then half a second later get destroyed by another defender and fumble.

So you're saying we should ban hit stick

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

My best WR is under 80 OVR and I've been giving regular playing time to a LBer who is under 80 OVR.

Fuck outta here. I rely on my linemen in space too much and they routinely make the wrong move with low AWR.

LJ11

I only use awareness for my OL/FB and it seems to work, but I'm willing to experiment, will drop it the rest of the way and focus on impact blocking and run/pass. Won't hurt me long term anyway if it fails.

It's a 100% true that it doesn't matter for LB, my OLB is mid 50s and the dude makes plays all over the field.

Birdman02

GG is trash. Those are just the fumbles recovered. I had 8 fumbles by myself. Only 2 for McFadden. He's getting better!
I was about to say that...i know sproles had 2 and thomas had 1 but the game shows 1 and 0. i think i actually 6...so 14 total fumbles then. and i know i wasn't hitsticking all over the field.

Rorschach

and I felt bad about my 4 fumbles...

Oh you edited it from 8, 5 is still worse than 4 though so I'll allow it.

I was reading it wrong, but the game didn't count all my fumbles. Only the recovered ones. I had 2 that weren't counted, so 7 really. But yeah, I had 5 recovered by the other gents. You guys better not turn the slider up or I might start winning games.

Rorschach

VJ has 100 yard game, has 4x consistency, but that's a cold streak. Ok. Whatever, game! My entire offense is on a cold streak. Only defensive players who get sacks are allowed to have hot streaks!

anyone want to play an exhibition madden? gotta stay fresh and i want to see how kap is now!

I'll play you, biiiiiitch... if you can wait 'till I'm done with PRACTICE.

bluemax

Banned
I only awareness for my OL/FB and it seems to work, but I'm willing to experiment, will drop it the rest of the way and focus on impact blocking and run/pass. Won't hurt me long term anyway if it fails.

It's a 100% true that it doesn't matter for LB, my OLB is mid 50s and the dude makes plays all over the field.

I'm willing to believe it might matter for pulling guards but I don't think it means much on pass blocking. All I know is I have 3 of the lowest AWR starting offensive linemen and my running game has improved this season.

LJ11

I'm willing to believe it might matter for pulling guards but I don't think it means much on pass blocking. All I know is I have 3 of the lowest AWR starting offensive linemen and my running game has improved this season.

On second thought...

Back to pumping awareness.

Seriously though, I think it matters, I can tell with my FB/TE, those are the guys that can get your runs blown the fuck up if they don't do they right thing, and my idiot TE, even with his modest running block does some dumb fucking things. I wonder if IMP does more than just pancake.

BigAT

I feel similarly, I just really hope it isn't intentional...

On second thought...

Back to pumping awareness.

Seriously though, I think it matters, I can tell with my FB/TE, those are the guys that can get your runs blown the fuck up if they don't do they right thing, and my idiot TE, even with his modest running block does some dumb fucking things. I wonder if IMP does more than just pancake.

I feel like I read something somewhere about IMP also affecting how well your players block at the second level. Seems like that could also mean how well they block in space.

VJ has 100 yard game, has 4x consistency, but that's a cold streak. Ok. Whatever, game! My entire offense is on a cold streak. Only defensive players who get sacks are allowed to have hot streaks!

I'll play you, biiiiiitch... if you can wait 'till I'm done with PRACTICE.

alright i'm in. i'll head on in a few mins, then send me the challenge. attack me with everything you have!

eznark

Banned
Last Story is pretty cool. Basic combat is original Ys run into fuckers!

Between this and Ni No Kuni on Tuesday it's gonna be a great January for weirdo pedo gaming!

Ramirez

GG Story.

My secondary continues to be a group of complete dip shits...

My remaining schedule is just brutal, I don't even want to think about it.

Top Bottom