• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
i'm just trying to rile both of you up so you win the division. it's lonely at the top

I was feeling good coming into this season and then I started 0-3 and suddenly Pheenix and Sanjuro have turned into unstoppable juggernauts. Not too mention I still have to play everyone's good friend Sokanish, Chris Nolan's stalker and two games against you!

Tell them your pooper is exit only.

play me in madden. dont fear the reaper!

I was feeling good coming into this season and then I started 0-3 and suddenly Pheenix and Sanjuro have turned into unstoppable juggernauts. Not too mention I still have to play everyone's good friend Sokanish, Chris Nolan's stalker and two games against you!

pheephee and sanjuro are a couple creampuffs and you've already shown that you can and will beat me this season

McNei1y

When in doubt, choose C.

Well I didn't mean it like that but she was trying to hang out and drink which is who I wanna hook up to begin with.

Tell them all to go, tell the one that you don't want that you can't be her ride because you're trying not to drink and drive. Problem solved. If your objective is to get laid, you need to maximize the probability, no matter which girl you end up with.

But yea, either B or C I'd hook up with. This is a good excuse. The problem is that she lives like 5 minutes away from me so it's even more awkward. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get drunk to not care about this.

I wish I could pull off a hail mary.

Smokey

luckily no lol

A bunch of friends and I are doing some get together at a bar tonight with a good amount of people.. but three girls are texting me. One that I hooked up with, one that I tried to but not trying to now (and she wants a ride), and one that I definitely want to (who wants to get drunk). Just going to be a bit awkward.

Awkward? What? This is a perfect situation. One of them is bound to get jealous and think your an asshole which makes them want you even more. Add alcohol and it's a 90 percent chance of smack action with one of the candidates.

Don't fuck this up McNei1y!

McNei1y

Its any outcome where you lose. Bonus points if your friends benefit from your interception.

I feel like the latter would be referred to as a sack and then pick up and run for a touchdown.

Awkward? What? This is a perfect situation. One of them is bound to get jealous and think your an asshole which makes them want you even more. Add alcohol and it's a 90 percent chance of smack action with one of the candidates.

So much pressure! I'll make it work. This will be interesting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You're gonna choke like DCX when he gets up 10+ points on someone. The sweat starts dripping down. Uncomfortable noises start squeaking out.

Its a wrap. You daggered yourself already.

McNei1y

You're gonna choke like DCX when he gets up 10+ points on someone. The sweat starts dripping down. Uncomfortable noises start squeaking out.

Its a wrap. You daggered yourself already.

DCX does that too? I thought I was the only one.

Except for the noises squeaking out.

BigAT

luckily no lol

A bunch of friends and I are doing some get together at a bar tonight with a good amount of people.. but three girls are texting me. One that I hooked up with, one that I tried to but not trying to now (and she wants a ride), and one that I definitely want to (who wants to get drunk). Just going to be a bit awkward.

Ask them what they think is the best way to beat the curl route.

McNei1y

Ask them what they think is the best way to beat the curl route.

iVI072dxcMKLb.gif

LukeSmith

If it comes to your city or if you live in New York or Chicago, go see Book of Mormon.

I saw it last night and it was fucking godly

McNei1y

If it comes to your city or if you live in New York or Chicago, go see Book of Mormon.

My friend saw it in NYC for his parents anniversary. Said the same thing. Aren't tickets really expensive though?

LukeSmith

My friend saw it in NYC for his parents anniversary. Said the same thing. Aren't tickets really expensive though?

Yeah, if you can get them at face they are still not cheap.

I got mine through stubhub, they were expensive and absolutely worth every penny.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Phee and I are playing at 8:30 eastern.

Thank you, someone else with a brain.

Mrbob

Sweet.

It is starting in Chicago this weekend and going through February. Gotta take the GF to go see it one of these weekends.

McNei1y

Yep, they've now written the two best new musicals of our lifetime: South Park the Movie and Book of Mormon

*brofist*

I will have to check it out!

Sweet.

It is starting in Chicago this weekend and going through February. Gotta take the GF to go see it one of these weekends.

It's playing in Chicago through the summer. I'm going to try and go see it next time i go home to visit the fam

bluemax

Banned
As someone who grew up Mormon the sound track to the musical cracks me up. I wanted to see it when it was in LA but no money.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He's trying to wiggle his way out of taking his Xbox.

Be a man, rors! You don't wanna end up the last game with frenchie's itchy trigger finger.

Top Bottom