• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

I know I won't beat AT because of his stupidly overrated CBs, so I guess I have to pull a rabbit out of my ass against Rors again.

Mrbob

I hope my stupid ass TE didn't ruin it for my team in the 2nd half. Let a ball go by him for an int. :(

My whole offense has been on a cold streak since the Colts game. It's crazy. They won't go back to normal. I've won 8 of 9 since then but still it is annoying. :( I need a CPU match up.

GG

Was fun playing with the packers. So much cool shit in their playbook even though I couldn't execute most of it. AGOD is so awesome. There was a few passes i snuck in there that Flenorl could only dream of! I tried a bunch of different blitz on D and got burned. That fade route or whatever it is with the outside receiver... i have no idea how to stop that. You and rors both abused me with that.

Felt good to practice some stuff against a real human!

Sokantish

GG

Was fun playing with the packers. So much cool shit in their playbook even though I couldn't execute most of it. AGOD is so awesome. There was a few passes i snuck in there that Flenorl could only dream of! I tried a bunch of different blitz on D and got burned. That fade route or whatever it is with the outside receiver... i have no idea how to stop that. You and rors both abused me with that.

Yeah, I taught Rors everything he knows. There were some passes you completed that I for sure thought I was going to get some INTs on, I was really happy when I got that INT at the end with my DT though so that made up for those. I think the best way to stop them is getting really good at playing Safety because sometimes the AI is really stupid

fifa on a pc seems weird

You can use a controller on PC you know

Yeah, I taught Rors everything he knows. There were some passes you completed that I for sure thought I was going to get some INTs on, I was really happy when I got that INT at the end with my DT though so that made up for those. I think the best way to stop them is getting really good at playing Safety because sometimes the AI is really stupid

Yeah that was a real nice user pick. I should have been able to float it over coverage no problem but i still mash the pass button every time. I need to break that habit badly. Its a carry over from when i used played madden by myself against the CPU. So easy to exploit :/

bluemax

Banned
Based on the EA Rankings the Playoff Standing are:

AFC
1. Bills 11-3 2 remaining
2. Texans 11-3 2 remaining
3. Raiders 11-3 2 remaining
4. Bengals 9-4 3 remaining
5. Colts 10-3 3 remaining
6. Dolphins 9-5 2 remaining
7. Broncos 8-6 2 remaining 1 GB
8. Stealers 7-5-1 3 remaining 1.5 GB
9. Chargers 7-6-1 2 remaining 2 GB

NFC
1. 49ers 11-3 2 remaining
2. Giants 10-3 3 remaining
3. Saints 10-3 3 remaining
4. Bears 9-5 2 remaining
5. Eagles 10-3 3 remaining
6. Vikings 8-5 3 remaining
7. Seahawks 8-5 3 remaining
8. Buccaneers 7-6 1 GB 3 remaining
9. Falcons 7-7 1.5 GB 2 remaining
10. Rams 6-7 2 GB 2 remaining

Bills can clinch division next week with win and Dolphins loss.
Texans have a 1 game lead over the Colts. They need a combination of 2 Colts losses and 1 more win of their own or something.
Raiders clinched the AFC West this week.
Bengals need to win this week and have the Stealers lose to clinch.

49ers need to win once more or have Seattle lose once more to clinch.
Giants and Eagles basically need to win more than the other to clinch.
Same thing for the Bears and Vikings.
Saints have already clinched I believe.

If the Colts win this week they clinch a WC at worst.
Dolphins need 1 more win and 1 more Broncos loss to clinch.
Stealers have to win out and have Broncos and Phins lose out.
Chargers have to win out and have Phins, Broncos and Stealers lose out.

The NFC WC picture is a mess because the Bears/Vikings and Eagles/Giants.

Birdman02

gg AT. Every time we play i make 1 bad decision that ends up costing me the game...even the one that disconnected. i hate your defense.

Also, i have not clinched yet. dm has the tiebreaker if i lose out and he wins out.

BigAT

gg AT. Every time we play i make 1 bad decision that ends up costing me the game...even the one that disconnected. i hate your defense.

GG, I was going to be angry if I lost due to a Dr. Who marathon. Bradshaw was running the ball really well for whatever reason, so I decided to try to pound it on the ground. I wasn't doing much through the air anyway.

I'm more and more starting to agree with levious that onside kicks are fucked this year. His description of the behaviors are pretty spot on and it feels like I've failed to recover like 80% of the ones kicked at me.

bluemax

Banned

Also, i have not clinched yet. dm has the tiebreaker if i lose out and he wins out.

Doh. I only looked at Atlanta. I knew that seemed wrong.

BigAT

I'm pretty sure CB should be the #2 seed. He has the East if he wins out due to like the fourth tiebreaker (conference record).

LJ11

GG

You know you can use the Packers book instead of the Chiefs in your franchise, any playbook for that matter, just have to switch it at the selection screen before you start up for a game. Advanced Options or whatever it's called.

rinse82

Based on the EA Rankings the Playoff Standing are:

AFC
1. Bills 11-3 2 remaining
2. Texans 11-3 2 remaining
3. Raiders 11-3 2 remaining
4. Bengals 9-4 3 remaining
5. Colts 10-3 3 remaining
6. Dolphins 9-5 2 remaining
7. Broncos 8-6 2 remaining 1 GB
8. Stealers 7-5-1 3 remaining 1.5 GB
9. Chargers 7-6-1 2 remaining 2 GB

NFC
1. 49ers 11-3 2 remaining
2. Giants 10-3 3 remaining
3. Saints 10-3 3 remaining
4. Bears 9-5 2 remaining
5. Eagles 10-3 3 remaining
6. Vikings 8-5 3 remaining
7. Seahawks 8-5 3 remaining
8. Buccaneers 7-6 1 GB 3 remaining
9. Falcons 7-7 1.5 GB 2 remaining
10. Rams 6-7 2 GB 2 remaining

Bills can clinch division next week with win and Dolphins loss.
Texans have a 1 game lead over the Colts. They need a combination of 2 Colts losses and 1 more win of their own or something.
Raiders clinched the AFC West this week.
Bengals need to win this week and have the Stealers lose to clinch.

49ers need to win once more or have Seattle lose once more to clinch.
Giants and Eagles basically need to win more than the other to clinch.
Same thing for the Bears and Vikings.
Saints have already clinched I believe.

If the Colts win this week they clinch a WC at worst.
Dolphins need 1 more win and 1 more Broncos loss to clinch.
Stealers have to win out and have Broncos and Phins lose out.
Chargers have to win out and have Phins, Broncos and Stealers lose out.

The NFC WC picture is a mess because the Bears/Vikings and Eagles/Giants.

I've beaten the top two teams in the AFC but dropped the ball against some lower-tier teams and also blew a couple games where I had the lead late. Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda been sitting at 7-6/8-5 at this point. Oh well, next year.

Nightz

lol could you imagine his ego if he had a winning season!! OMG!

DCX

shyamalan4.jpg

Twist indeed!

Top Bottom