• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

At least soak is pleasant when he cheats. Which he does constantly all of a sudden.

I just can't help myself. It's what I have had to sink to. I had to try to ensure Bob doesn't win the division, because apparently no one wants to help me out and beat Bob

Mrbob

More people than me care if I win the division. I just want to get into the dance. I don't give a fuccccccccck if it's via being division winner or wild card.

Also, don't you play Bluemax next week?

Whoever loses, I win. But I'm rooting for you to make the playoffs Soka!

eznark

Banned
I just can't help myself. It's what I have had to sink to. I had to try to ensure Bob doesn't win the division, because apparently no one wants to help me out and beat Bob

Doesn't bother me! I don't ever want this awful division champion schedule again.

Mrbob

Doesn't bother me! I don't ever want this awful division champion schedule again.

The only difference is the two conference division opponents outside of the whole division we play. I ended with the toughest batch (Saints and Giants) out of anyone in the NFC North. Stop pouting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The only difference is the two conference division opponents outside of the whole division we play. I ended with the toughest batch (Saints and Giants) out of anyone in the NFC North. Stop pouting.
L1ZYG.gif

LukeSmith

Give slo his Vikings!

I can play later today, are you available after your dinner/kids are tucked in.

Guys, I just talked to Vumpler and Shawn, they are in on the Soka/Crow division, NFCSharkwaters.

Ramirez is just gonna play Offline CCM so he can win all of these awards

Rorschach

I don't even know what I did wrong! It's probably because I'm not throwing 30+ ints this year so it's unfair

I don't think you did anything wrong. Wellie's "cheat" comment was for crow. Then everyone just piled on because Crow said you taught him cheats and then you sarcastically said you had cheats. lol

You gotta turn it off once in a while!

FMT/EZ/Anyone else with both

If you could choose only one - Vita or 3DS - which would you get?

3DS seems to have more games I would want but Vita has Disgaea!

bluemax

Banned
More people than me care if I win the division. I just want to get into the dance. I don't give a fuccccccccck if it's via being division winner or wild card.

Also, don't you play Bluemax next week?

Whoever loses, I win. But I'm rooting for you to make the playoffs Soka!

It's in your best interests for me to win next week. Clearly you should give me tips on how to beat captain 5 verts.

rinse82

GG Ferny, I couldn't stop that out route all day. I think my DB got picked after the catch on your game winning TD though lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT/EZ/Anyone else with both

If you could choose only one - Vita or 3DS - which would you get?

3DS seems to have more games I would want but Vita has Disgaea!

They are both pretty bad, but 3DS has Mario 3D Land and the rest of the Nintendo first parties.

Top Bottom