• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

I'm still failing to see the constant same complaints of the same people, who have major inferiority complexes.

I still play against most people in the league without issue.

Funny how you're getting so defensive Sanjuro, who has the inferiority complex?

It's not fun playing against someone who no huddles on every play except when there's an incompletion or loss

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG Cheesemonger. The bitch was for when you went for it on 4th an inches while it was 0-0 in the first instead of kicking a FG, on a drive where you convert a 3rd and long on 5 wide cheese. When I stuffed you for the turnover I said BITCH at the TV, so I had to type it.

184 Rushing yards without CJ is fun stuff! And damn it's great to have Britt back, too bad I'm out of the playoff hunt.

That's funny because you just nohuddled 5 wide on me for a full drive.

4th and inches doesnt seem bad in the redzone. teams go for that

4th and inches doesnt seem bad in the redzone. teams go for that

Yeah Im not complaining, Sanjuro's inferiority complex isjust getting the better of him. I just gave him a bitch cause he got stuffed. I don't have a problem with his 5 wide no huddle either since it was in the 4th while down 21. The only thing was the penalty on the PAT. Remember last year when he would do that to me everytime I score in hopes it'd injure Long because worse case scenario is I just retry the PAT. Isn't edge play on Kicks banned anyways? Let alone committing penalties pre snap with your user..

Sanjuro

I don't see how that logic works at all. I've been clearly inferior to most members in the league, why would that mindset magically change? I mean, I can take licks over 60+ points, but you think a 14-point loss or so is going to make me fall apart?

:jnc

I don't see how that logic works at all. I've been clearly inferior to most members in the league, why would that mindset magically change? I mean, I can take licks over 60+ points, but you think a 14-point loss or so is going to make me fall apart?

:jnc

No I think me calling you bitch caused you to overreact and throw a hissy fit about how me and ph33 apparently don't know shit.

Sanjuro

You and Ph33nix are the only people on the planet earth who are worried about me "intentionally tying to injure Jake Long".

You guys are hilariously absurd boyfriends.

No I think me calling you bitch caused you to overreact and throw a hissy fit about how me and ph33 apparently don't know shit.

Because you don't, and it's getting old. I just spent the last three days freezing my ass off, I agree to get our game out of the way and you start crying in record fashion.

I never called you out for Jake Long, but I did tell you it wasn't cool to intentionally dive at my kicker and possibly injure him just cause you were getting your shit pushed in

I've already said in the past you were a garbage cheese player but no one cares because you usually play games to the tune of 5 INT since you run the same plays over and over. but hey, sometimes the shit will stick when you've got a super team on offense

You can keep deflecting what we're saying with "They're crying! They're boyfriends! Liars!" We'll let time be the judge of this

I hate it when you guys fight

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488800&page=15

Sanjuro

I never called you out for Jake Long, but I did tell you it wasn't cool to intentionally dive at my kicker and possibly injure him just cause you were getting your shit pushed in

I've already said in the past you were a garbage cheese player but no one cares because you usually play games to the tune of 5 INT since you run the same plays over and over. but hey, sometimes the shit will stick when you've got a super team on offense

You can keep deflecting what we're saying with "They're crying! They're boyfriends! Liars!" We'll let time be the judge of this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=488800&page=15

It's hard to deflect the truth. You still haven't brought up really any valid or realistic points.

You and Ph33nix are the only people on the planet earth who are worried about me "intentionally tying to injure Jake Long".

It'd be pretty strange for some1 who didn't ever have Jake Long to worry about it. I also never have to worry about some1 doing weird ass shit whilel trying to block a kick unless I play you.

Because you don't, and it's getting old. I just spent the last three days freezing my ass off, I agree to get our game out of the way and you start crying in record fashion.

I wasn't crying, I type bitch after I stopped you. Did I pause it once you went for it? And get the fuck off your high horse, like it's some kind of fucking honor to play Sanjuro. I should be grateful you agreed to play? Next time do us both a favor and just say power never came back on. Bad weather isn't exclusive to New England, we all deal with shit, it's not like you brought your xbox to a friend's house that had power or something.
It's hard to deflect the truth. You still haven't brought up really any valid or realistic points.

And neither have you. So why do you constantly get called for penalties when blocking PATs? In the past 2 years I have declined more of those against you than the entire league combined.

Sokantish

Yeah Luke is definitely a cheater, he no huddled on me like 4 or 5 plays in a row once on a drive. I couldn't believe he would do something like that.

Sanjuro

It'd be pretty strange for some1 who didn't ever have Jake Long to worry about it. I also never have to worry about some1 doing weird ass shit whilel trying to block a kick unless I play you.

And neither have you. So why do you constantly get called for penalties when blocking PATs? In the past 2 years I have declined more of those against you than the entire league combined.

Because I've blocked numerous PATs? I'm not trying to bring up any points. I have no issues. Although, I can certainly call some of the plays you guys use cheese if you are going to the same. Apples are apples, oranges are oranges.

bluemax

Banned
I've posted multie times that Sanjuro plays Fitz in the inner most slot on 5 wide plays. I don't know how anyone is still surprised by it. It's not hard to predict or defend.

Sanjuro

I've posted multie times that Sanjuro plays Fitz in the inner most slot on 5 wide plays. I don't know how anyone is still surprised by it. It's not hard to predict or defend.

I also don't understand how this is an issue. I don't make the playbooks. Take it up with John Madden and Sok!

That's because "valid" and "realistic" to you don't exist

But if you want some me to say for the 50th time in our last game:

Shit you should probably cut out:
-Running no huddle all game except when there's an incompletion or loss of yardage
-Intentionally diving at my kicker (But apparently this isn't valid to you)

Shit that isn't really sim but suit yourself:
-Going for it on 4th and 1 at your own 25 with 3 minutes to go in the first (Which I don't care about, it benefits me if I stop you)
-Onside kicking down one possession halfway through the third
-5 wide with Fitz in the slot and no huddle in it...whatever, if this is the only formation that you can complete routes in, go for it

I didn't have any problems with you running it down my throat the last game. If I can't stop your run that's that. But the whole no huddle thing is fucking annoying. Try playing against someone where you call 2 plays the whole drive .... even though it's a one possession game. you think anyone in this league enjoys that shit?

It only consistently worked when I stopped playing D in the 4th on his 2nd to last drive.

Because I've blocked numerous PATs? I'm not trying to bring up any points. I have no issues. Although, I can certainly call some of the plays you guys use cheese if you are going to the same. Apples are apples, oranges are oranges.

Idc if you aren't blocking PATs, I'm accusing you of trying to injure players. The fact that you are constantly getting called for penalties and not blocking PATs just helps my theory that you are just trying to injure the LT.

And let the record show I have been completely sober all day.

Sanjuro

That's because "valid" and "realistic" to you don't exist

But if you want some me to say for the 50th time in our last game:

Shit you should probably cut out:
-Running no huddle all game except when there's an incompletion or loss of yardage
-Intentionally diving at my kicker (But apparently this isn't valid to you)

Shit that isn't really sim but suit yourself:
-Going for it on 4th and 1 at your own 25 with 3 minutes to go in the first (Which I don't care about, it benefits me if I stop you)
-Onside kicking down one possession halfway through the third
-5 wide with Fitz in the slot and no huddle in it...whatever, if this is the only formation that you can complete routes in, go for it

I didn't have any problems with you running it down my throat the last game. If I can't stop your run that's that. But the whole no huddle thing is fucking annoying. Try playing against someone where you call 2 plays the whole drive .... even though it's a one possession game. you think anyone in this league enjoys that shit?

You don't have any problems with me running it down my throat.

AKA I'm going to list a ton of problems about you.

Sanjuro

It only consistently worked when I stopped playing D in the 4th on his 2nd to last drive.

Idc if you aren't blocking PATs, I'm accusing you of trying to injure players. The fact that you are constantly getting called for penalties and not blocking PATs just helps my theory that you are just trying to injure the LT.

...you are still worried about your LT? My word.

Luke's brought up Sanjuro's crap too, called it Ramirez level tier

I guess he's the third boyfriend

Luke has beaten me 70+ on multiple occasions, what are you talking about?

Be my guest

I don't think you comprehended that correctly.

Sanjuro

You are still dodging my question on it, like you did all of last year. What do you claim you are trying to accomplish when everytime I play you one of the REs gets a penalty while trying to block a kick?

Because I've blocked PATs! Or is doing anything other than sit out the PAT a bitch move in your/ph33's mind?

lawl so you're going to ignore it

Bravo

What am I ignoring, Florida Baby #2?

Sanjuro

I thought you were being sarcastic since that was banned (guess it's not banned in this version?) and the simple fact that you have blocked 0 kicks this season.

I've blocked at least two kicks on this franchise. It was banned in 2012 (or maybe 11) because you always had a clear shot at the kicker.

Because I've blocked PATs! Or is doing anything other than sit out the PAT a bitch move in your/ph33's mind?

What am I ignoring, Florida Baby #2?

Look, we're not hanging out in New England with the rest of you terrestrial low IQ dumb fucks who drink all day and lack human sensibility

So address running no huddle all game without posting something else stupid

Sanjuro

Look, we're not hanging out in New England with the rest of you terrestrial low IQ dumb fucks who drink all day and lack human sensibility

So address running no huddle all game without posting something else stupid

I've never run an entire game no huddle, that is just insane. However, there are games where I would run entire drives no huddle, or when I'm losing try and speed up the game and get some points.

You know, like in real football?

I've never run an entire game no huddle, that is just insane. However, there are games where I would run entire drives no huddle, or when I'm losing try and speed up the game and get some points.

You know, like in real football?

Except you ran no huddle all game in our game except when you got TFL, threw an incompletion, or decided you felt like switching from running to 5 wide no huddle.

How else can you explain running 64 plays in a game with 7 minute quarters?

Sanjuro

Except you ran no huddle all game in our game except when you got TFL, threw an incompletion, or decided you felt like switching from running to 5 wide no huddle.

How else can you explain running 64 plays in a game with 7 minute quarters?

I ran more no huddle on you that game because it was incredibly effective against you. I got a victory too out of it.

I ran more no huddle on you that game because it was incredibly effective against you. I got a victory too out of it.

Oh right, I forgot that we're now in a league where you can run whatever you want and pull out all stops just to get a win. And I thought we were trying to play sim the whole time! But sim doesn't exist anymore, I guess

Sanjuro

Oh right, I forgot that we're now in a league where you can run whatever you want and pull out all stops just to get a win. And I thought we were trying to play sim the whole time! But sim doesn't exist anymore, I guess

I don't think you know what sim means apparently. Do you watch the NFL?

How is diving at the kicker trying to injure the LT?

Last year he would slam into Jake Long with a running start everytime I had a PAT. Every PAT came with a penalty I had to decline against him because of it and he wasn't trying to block kicks, he was just slamming into Jake Long. So I just assumed the worst this time when his RE gets a penalty on a PAT.

I don't think you know what sim means apparently. Do you watch the NFL?

I do watch the NFL; funny that you bring up you do too, cause I thought you'd be able to run more than 5 different plays and be able to look past a 2nd receiver on offense

Nobody else in this league plays this game the way you do. Congrats on being the standout you always wanted to be!

Top Bottom