• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

Can he even throw all streaks?

CheckmateD.jpg

BigAT

Come on guys, I'm in the NFC and even I can admit that the AFC has a ton more talent. I mean it's such a difficult competition each season to decide which of them is going to get into the playoffs and choke it out.

Sokantish

The illusion breaks when Soka fails at a sarcastic asshole post :(

I HAD a reply for this but I didn't want to post it because I thought it was too mean, I just want to know it was something about the illusion of you being good at madden failing because you can't win a superbowl after playing this game for YEARS. I value our friendship too much to say something like that though!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I HAD a reply for this but I didn't want to post it because I thought it was too mean, I just want to know it was something about the illusion of you being good at madden failing because you can't win a superbowl after playing this game for YEARS. I value our friendship too much to say something like that though!

Id argue being good at madden inst a high complement. Alot of people here are good at madden. The "Elite" are the ones that win the Superbowl. If you wanna say im not elite, i wouldn't argue against it!

5 wide time with Fitz as the guy who is constantly paired with my MLB in dollar mncv. Wasn't I suffering enough Deja Vu from you trying to injure my LT during the PAT?

DCX

DCX
Some formations do this default. Idk if its a manual sub or not. I guess best way would be to go through every play and see what the default is, Sok want to do it for us!?

DCX

Some formations do this default. Idk if its a manual sub or not. I guess best way would be to go through every play and see what the default is, Sok want to do it for us!?

DCX

It's true, some formations do it by default

Some people need to use it in no huddle constantly because they can't play actual football

GG Cheesemonger. The bitch was for when you went for it on 4th an inches while it was 0-0 in the first instead of kicking a FG, on a drive where you convert a 3rd and long on 5 wide cheese. When I stuffed you for the turnover I said BITCH at the TV, so I had to type it.

184 Rushing yards without CJ is fun stuff! And damn it's great to have Britt back, too bad I'm out of the playoff hunt.

Like you.

Maybe you should just join a different league.

That's funny because you just nohuddled 5 wide on me for a full drive.

Sanjuro

Seriously. Just join a different league. Neither one of you have no idea what you're talking about and just keep making shit up.

The start of that game was incredibly laggy, 4th and inches, a 40+ yard field goal. I'm going to try and get the yards. Which I didn't anyway. Boo hoo.

Top Bottom