• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

One of those games where I try to take out Jake Long block the PAT and succeeded, was after your last minute drive to possibly tie the game.

There was a game where it happened a dozen times. But mocking it makes it seem like I'm the crazy one. Keep it up, I'm sure it's working!

Sanjuro

Wasn't against me, or maybe it wasn't in Madden 13. You let me beat you 80-0. I love you.

Definitely against you. Was in 2011 if I had to guess, going a while back here.

There was a game where it happened a dozen times. But mocking it makes it seem like I'm the crazy one. Keep it up, I'm sure it's working!

Because the idea I'm trying to take someone out on the PAT is absurd. This isn't Mutant League. I wish it was Mutant League.

Nope. It was from the first game we played. I didn't disconnect on you because it wouldn't say "The user has quit the game" and I don't care if someone beats me in the game, at any point.

So you stand by that I pulled the plug while I had the lead in the 4th? Yeah, ok. Also this wasn't the first game we played. The first game we played I got pissed because you went for it in your territory in the first half on 4th down, and then won the game by a score, and then you won the division over me because you won that game.

Nightz also calls your memory bullshit.

Stop drinking Sanjuro.

Sanjuro

So you stand by that I pulled the plug while I had the lead in the 4th? Yeah, ok. Also this wasn't the first game we played. The first game we played I got pissed because you went for it in your territory in the first half on 4th down, and then won the game by a score, and then you won the division over me because you won that game.

Nightz also calls your memory bullshit.

Stop drinking Sanjuro.

The first game we ever played was the game you started yelling slurs at me. The disconnect game was probably another season or two into the game.

Nightz just doesn't remember the game because it's either so long ago or because it's a game that is easily more memorable for me than him.

Ramirez

Would you guys shut the fuck up already, no matter how much he cheeses & no matter how much you all complain, FMT isn't going to do anything about it, so why bother?!

Sanjuro

Would you guys shut the fuck up already, no matter how much he cheeses & no matter how much you all complain, FMT isn't going to do anything about it, so why bother?!

You and me are like brothers. You even have the same Michelangelo chair that I'm typing this from!

Ramirez

You and me are like brothers. You even have the same Michelangelo chair that I'm typing this from!

TFtGSGt.gif

LukeSmith

Thread is amazing.

Sanjo no huddle is annoying to play against, mostly because he put me on my backfoot a bunch.
It's still totally counterable, but the pace is hard to deal with you have to be ready for it - and you're going to lose some guys.

The two most broken players I've played against this year were Crow and Soka.

• Crow because the defense felt weird and the offense was gimmicky. Couldn't identify what it was, and I still don't really think anyone can prove anything about Crow.
  • Soka because I don't believe one player gets "that many breaks" that all look the same. And he didn't even run "the play" on Offense that everyone complains to me about him running.

Sanjuro

You still crushed me (mercilessly mind you) in all instances. I've also, never done it for the entire game like I've been accused, but certainly some drives will be all no huddle where others I come out in almost all my formations.

Deduction: In the end, you just try to break my spirit for a Hernandez fleecing.

eznark

Banned
Thread is amazing.

Sanjo no huddle is annoying to play against, mostly because he put me on my backfoot a bunch.
It's still totally counterable, but the pace is hard to deal with you have to be ready for it - and you're going to lose some guys.

• Crow because the defense felt weird and the offense was gimmicky. Couldn't identify what it was, and I still don't really think anyone can prove anything about Crow.
  • Soka because I don't believe one player gets "that many breaks" that all look the same. And he didn't even run "the play" on Offense that everyone complains to me about him running.

Do other people mention the play I mentioned re: sok?

Ramirez

Soka did get a lot of wide open plays when I scrimmed him that one day, his nice guy persona is just a way to throw you guys off his scent.

Sokantish

Multiple people have complained about a certain play? Why not just let me know and if it's breaking the game or something I wouldn't pick it when it shows up in Ask Madden!

LukeSmith

Soka did get a lot of wide open plays when I scrimmed him that one day, his nice guy persona is just a way to throw you guys off his scent.

It is a nice guy trap. He's probably taken some helpful tips from his "coaches" and now just exploits.

He's like an early, nice-guy incarnation of Andokuky

More than any other year, this is the year when I'd love to have replay.

Sanjuro

Crow certainly feels cheap to play against, but he doesn't do anything the game shouldn't allow him. In fact, the most frustrating aspect about his offense is he runs Tebow like he does in real life, however actually effective.

eznark

Banned
My favorite thing about Soka is his fun games. He runs two or three plays only just to perfect timing and maximum cheating.

What can you really expect from a guy who murdered his parents for a couple mil?

Sokantish

It is a nice guy trap. He's probably taken some helpful tips from his "coaches" and now just exploits.

He's like an early, nice-guy incarnation of Andokuky

More than any other year, this is the year when I'd love to have replay.

Well there's an easy way to figure this out. There are replays in just plain online games, after the game is over at least.

My favorite thing about Soka is his fun games. He runs two or three plays only just to perfect timing and maximum cheating.

What can you really expect from a guy who murdered his parents for a couple mil?
And Bob told me you tanked on purpose against me, now I'm hearing that my cheats were just too much for you to handle

LukeSmith

Well there's an easy way to figure this out. There are replays in just plain online games, after the game is over at least.

And Bob told me you tanked on purpose against me, now I'm hearing that my cheats were just too much for you to handle

I just picked gameflow every play

Sokantish

No one cheeses to their full potential in a scrim!

I play every game the same way, whatever Ask Madden feels like giving me I take. I guess that's why I beat you so easily though, you didn't feel like revealing all your cheese! I don't actually remember if I won or not but let's just say I did.

Besides they are clearly talking about a certain play, I'd just pick that one over and over to try to repeat whatever they saw

Top Bottom