• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

GG.

I don't know what to think of that game friend. My entire team being on a cold streak is such a killer. Don't get me wrong, if everything were to even out you would have still won. Your guys dropped some picks, but I'm really getting sick of guys watching the ball fly by even if it's within arms length/dropped passes/guys that are really good in coverage standing by idly as your guys catch passes and make huge YAC/can't tackle for shit. It's flat out ridiculous and I am really questioning how this system is set up. Have we all who swear HFA is out to get us just running into hot teams? That really sucks say, if your opponent plays two bottom tier guys then you, you're fucked.

I nearly launched my controller into outer space when that one pass whizzed right by Winslow's face-mask.

except my team wasn't hot at all. i was coming off a beating of the ages by LJ. here are my guys that came into the game on "cold" streaks (that i know of):

kap, crabtree, newson, pwill, soap, rogers, culliver, brown

the guys i know of that are on "hot" streaks:

LMJ, VD, whitner

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
except my team wasn't hot at all. i was coming off a beating of the ages by LJ. here are my guys that came into the game on "cold" streaks (that i know of):

kap, crabtree, newson, pwill, soap, rogers, culliver, brown

the guys i know of that are on "hot" streaks:

LMJ, VD, whitner

I never said anything about your guys being hot. My guys were all cold except for Waters and Laurinaitis.

Soap was cold meanwhile I had him matched up against my beast Center one on one, I tried to scoot through the A on 2 straight dives to start the game and he sheds the block to make the tackle... TWICE. Cold Niners are better than any other team in the game.

I never said anything about your guys being hot. My guys were all cold except for Waters and Laurinaitis.

Soap was cold meanwhile I had him matched up against my beast Center one on one, I tried to scoot through the A on 2 straight dives to start the game and he sheds the block to make the tackle... TWICE. Cold Niners are better than any other team in the game.

why didn't i beat up on the lowly bills then!? and what did you mean by "hot" teams if not hot/cold streaks?

grampsford did air mail a couple throws and winslow let a few passes sail by too. i know that feel bro.

as for soap, he has like a 96 block shed rating. he's doing what he should do.... that's why i pay him so much!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
why didn't i beat up on the lowly bills then!? and what did you mean by "hot" teams if not hot/cold streaks?

grampsford did air mail a couple throws and winslow let a few passes sail by too. i know that feel bro.

as for soap, he has like a 96 block shed rating. he's doing what he should do.... that's why i pay him so much!

Dude, I'm not saying anything negative other than about my team and how much it sucks to be on a cold streak. I even said in my initial post that if all things were even you'd have beaten me.

Rorschach

My entire team went cold after my win against the chiefs because I didn't get to throw much and my runs were minimal gain. Gonna be cold all the way to the playoffs.

Dude, I'm not saying anything negative other than about my team and how much it sucks to be on a cold streak. I even said in my initial post that if all things were even you'd have beaten me.

but if we had even teams you would have beaten me!

i left leopard on an island probably 30% of the time with NO help over the top hoping to christ you didn't have a go route called

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
For fucks sake, I even said to Luke via AIM that I was trying to figure out how to word my post so I said GG and also voiced my disdain about cold streaks without sound like a GG But.

You guys leave me no choice but to run up the score on LJ.

Trasher

For fucks sake, I even said to Luke via AIM that I was trying to figure out how to word my post so I said GG and also voiced my disdain about cold streaks without sound like a GG But.

You guys leave me no choice but to run up the score on LJ.

Yesssssssssssssss

I can feel your anger.

It better be tonight because playing tomorrow isn't worth the shit I'd get from the lady.

TheCrow said:
It's at mile high so you're going to need it. Unless there is a repeat of my game against splat in which I fumbled at least 4 times. :(
My HFA travels... (sometimes)

simcards-gsm-association912.jpg

BigAT

My sacks for Freeney and Mathis are both way down. Freeney had double digits from the non-cheese End the first couple years, he's done nothing this year.

But Freeney and Mathis are both OLBs, why would you be playing them at end? That's a completely different position. How is this EXPLOIT BULLSHIT not against the rules?

Rorschach

My DEs have inflated numbers from playing a couple of Konexes, but they're both doing ok. Goals are too high, though. :( I need 1 more sack!

But Freeney and Mathis are both OLBs, why would you be playing them at end? That's a completely different position. How is this EXPLOIT BULLSHIT not against the rules?

nice try LE'er! most 3-4 teams move OLB's to DE's in a nickle formation in the game automatically!

and the niners do it in real life!

Sokantish

I still can't believe soka took the wrong DT. smh

You could believe it if I told you I forgot to scout all of them and I just grabbed the highest one on the projected draft thing. I think I did that at least, I don't remember. It was too much pressure because two of the people I actually wanted were taken before I picked

TheCrow

You could believe it if I told you I forgot to scout all of them and I just grabbed the highest one on the projected draft thing. I think I did that at least, I don't remember. It was too much pressure because two of the people I actually wanted were taken before I picked

I forgive you if you convince mastershake that a better draft position is better for him than a win against me.

BigAT

nice try LE'er! most 3-4 teams move OLB's to DE's in a nickle formation in the game automatically!

and the niners do it in real life!

Those are still considered OLB spots! Not that it matters, FlukeSmith has them starting at DE on his depth chart. How many seasons does he lose Luck for? Who knows how long he was cheating like this for.

I forgive you if you convince mastershake that a better draft position is better for him than a win against me.

Except that getting his current team some extra stats, XP, and a win would be so much better for his overall franchise health

As well as a win over a fellow division rival

Sokantish

Crow I will never encourage someone to lose a game on purpose. That's gross!

I can't wait for this draft, I feel like I actually did a much better job of scouting this time and since there's no good QB this time I don't have to worry about someone else picking the QB I wanted

Both of the remaining games are underway now?

Top Bottom