• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

It really is, plus his injury rating is 77. It was just a matter of time.

Yeah Ben Jones - my new WR - was about a 75 or 77, and he was hurt on and off all year.

Mr.Glass.jpg

GG, man. I thought your TE was going to abuse me all game but I switched to zone and it seemed to help out.

And fuck you FMT, you advanced while I was doing my practice!

league has been vanced for like 3 days! i vance when all games are done. i have no sympathy for not getting practice in within that time!

p.s.

sorry brotha

i just read that players can unretire in CCM. so justin smith could be back! and i will delete this fucking franchise if he comes back and any of you shit bags attempt to sign him

GG, man. I thought your TE was going to abuse me all game but I switched to zone and it seemed to help out.

And fuck you FMT, you advanced while I was doing my practice!

I stopped going to him/looking for him to be honest. I have no idea why. I had some other route combos that seemed to get some space so i switched to those with mixed success...

It was a good fun game and i enjoyed most of it. The huge drop by breaston on 3rd down pissed me off so much. I needed to have a good start to the 2nd and that woulda got me in the redzone but instead i was left 4th and long outside the 45.

Then to end the game there is a huge lag spike as im going to pass and of course its picked. You seemed to have me all figured out by the 4th and i couldn't stop what you wanted to do.

Sokantish

I think you have a better chance of recovering them if I actually went into onside kick reocovery but I just kept my guys in normal return

Ramirez

yeah, thats it, it's all ballhawk. thats why every single passer in this league has thrown 50 ints or whatever it is that you've thrown.

oh wait

Obviously not every INT is the result of ball hawk, but a lot of them are. It's impossible to float a pass because of the defender always making up lost ground with it.

In my game with Splat for example, I got to witness 2 DE's run stride for stride with my WRs with the help of Ballhawk.

Anyways, this is between me and Splat, the dude wins the division by one or two games with the help of playing the cpu against a guy that could have beaten him and he acts like he ran away with it.

Sokantish

That's good advice. Every recovery against me has worked. I think I'll start calling regular KR.

I thought someone else in the thread posted that so I tried it out this game. He got to the ball too early one time and got a penalty and then the other just went right into my guys hands.

Top Bottom