• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I just had a student in the middle of the lesson start acting all sad because he said he was getting deported back to China

the mom walks in and I tell her I am sorry to see you guys go. She looks all confused. Then I tell her what he tells me, and she goes 'LOL you are so gullible!' to her son

WTF kind of parenting is telling your kids they're getting deported

eznark

Banned
I just had a student in the middle of the lesson start acting all sad because he said he was getting deported back to China

the mom walks in and I tell her I am sorry to see you guys go. She looks all confused. Then I tell her what he tells me, ad she goes 'LOL you are so gullible!' to her son

WTF kind of parenting is telling your kids they're getting deported

Holy shit that is so awesome

is ravens chiefs going tonight?

remember mastershake, stop the tebow spread chee----i mean, option and you get a free latina hooker of your choice

LJ11

I don't even know what this means, I think the 1099 is what I usually fill out? Is that the 1040EZ for adults?

Someone who's a 1099 pays no taxes until the end of the year, employer pays no medi/SS taxes. It's mostly used for contract labor, but you walk into a kitchen and you have a ton of guys who are "subcontractors." A guy who I know owns a gym, everyone was a 1099, even the receptionists.

IRS was fucking nazis on that contract labor shit for awhile. Backed off in the last year though it seems.

Guys are getting burned by paying employees a salary when they should be getting an hourly rate. You see ads in the Latin papers advertising this shit, easy money for lawyers. If you own a business, pay the guy an hourly rate or you can get straight fucked.

bluemax

Banned
I fucking hate doing my taxes. It reminds me of how much middle-class America gets dryfucked. I shelter my income as much as I can and I still end up dropping a third of it into the coffers of various levels of government. My tenant with an off the books job and 3 kids gets back like $8k and pays me in section 8 vouchers. Get bent, libruls.

I've been working as an independent contractor and paying out the ass the past few years. I want to work full time just to avoid the headache.

Edit: yeah I've been doing mostly 1099 stuff

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Azwethinkweiz

Won't be able to make the 7cst time. Sorry :(

scaledphpserver195filen_zps9a530eb3.png

daw840

Last year, I got 8k back lolz. This year, I'm barely getting anything. California doesn't give SHIT. That's all federal. I got 5 dollars from California last year. >:|

Stop treating us like terrorists! Oh, wait, not TSA... I got nothing!
Ha! I actually just help make sure your plane doesn't trade paint with another plane!

gg wellington. probably my most efficient offensive game of the year despite the lost fumble. kap 11/11 with 4 TD's yet he is still cold apparently -_-

you seem to get 1 big kickoff return on me every time i play you with waters

Rorschach

gg wellington. probably my most efficient offensive game of the year despite the lost fumble. kap 11/11 with 4 TD's yet he is still cold apparently -_-

It doesn't take effect until next week, but he might still be cold because you may not have met his yardage goal. Some QBs don't have TD based goals.

LukeSmith

It doesn't take effect until next week, but he might still be cold because you may not have met his yardage goal. Some QBs don't have TD based goals.

Ugh, you have to achieve goals to break guys out of cold streaks?

I think the hot and cold streaks are somehow more offensive than ballhawk - which doesn't bother me because I make bad throws and get punished on them

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

GG.

I don't know what to think of that game friend. My entire team being on a cold streak is such a killer. Don't get me wrong, if everything were to even out you would have still won. Your guys dropped some picks, but I'm really getting sick of guys watching the ball fly by even if it's within arms length/dropped passes/guys that are really good in coverage standing by idly as your guys catch passes and make huge YAC/can't tackle for shit. It's flat out ridiculous and I am really questioning how this system is set up. Have we all who swear HFA is out to get us just running into hot teams? That really sucks say, if your opponent plays two bottom tier guys then you, you're fucked.

I nearly launched my controller into outer space when that one pass whizzed right by Winslow's face-mask.

i just checked and one of kaps goals is throw 3 td's! maybe i'll finally be out of the cold streak!

i was looking at my stats and much like in real life aldon smith just isn't as good without justin smith. last season i think i had 19 or 20 sacks with him. this season? 9 :(

Smokey

K I didn't see this before I live profiled you! I'll be here!

I did my taxes and I'm getting back $4500 yesssss! But then I have to give my wife half. I lied to her at first and said oh we are getting $1k back and she said oh cool. Could've pocketed that money if I wasn't honest!

lol such a lame

i almost did the same!

LukeSmith

i just checked and one of kaps goals is throw 3 td's! maybe i'll finally be out of the cold streak!

i was looking at my stats and much like in real life aldon smith just isn't as good without justin smith. last season i think i had 19 or 20 sacks with him. this season? 9 :(

My sacks for Freeney and Mathis are both way down. Freeney had double digits from the non-cheese End the first couple years, he's done nothing this year.

Top Bottom