• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Sweet!

I've been playing some soda lately and it's awesome. But only because everyone sucks and I dominate. It's great!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah no firings :(

I wish we had them though, even if it just meant you lost your coach progression (though coach progression is mostly meaningless it seems)

It adds a cool element to everything. In my other league we had two firings after year two. Bengals coach after two 7-9 seasons and Jets after two blowout round one losses.

Coach progression isn't meaningless in my mind. All those xp bonuses and especially the resigning packages make a big difference and are permanent.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT - I'll be good to go for 7:30 - 8. EST

There's very little in this world as good as getting home from a tough day at work and having a whiskey on the rocks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just finished my taxes. Got some money for next gen consoles!

I fucking hate doing my taxes. It reminds me of how much middle-class America gets dryfucked. I shelter my income as much as I can and I still end up dropping a third of it into the coffers of various levels of government. My tenant with an off the books job and 3 kids gets back like $8k and pays me in section 8 vouchers. Get bent, libruls.

Rorschach

I fucking hate doing my taxes. It reminds me of how much middle-class America gets dryfucked. I shelter my income as much as I can and I still end up dropping a third of it into the coffers of various levels of government. My tenant with an off the books job and 3 kids gets back like $8k and pays me in section 8 vouchers. Get bent, libruls.

I don't think that's how section 8 works. And you get a shit ton of money per kid. It starts at a grand per kid, so that's 3 grand right thurr.

I don't think that's how section 8 works. And you get a shit ton of money per kid. It starts at a grand per kid, so that's 3 grand right thurr.

Actually if you make over a certain amount of money you don't get the child credit. I found that out the hard way this year after being excited about getting paid for my newborn :(

Sanjuro

You don't want to know how little I've put in and how much I'm getting back this year.

EDIT: I think I may have told you in messenger anyway. Hah.

eznark

Banned

My accountant is the best investment I ever made.

Rorschach

Actually if you make over a certain amount of money you don't get the child credit. I found that out the hard way this year after being excited about getting paid for my newborn :(

Weird. My sis and her husband make a pretty decent amount together and they're getting 3k back for 2 kids.

Shake, I gotta jump on a work call at 9pm Eastern so if you're going to pull that "show up 15-20 minutes late to your own suggested time" shit like most people in this league do, we're going to have to postpone. Let me know.

I said i was going mountain biking at 5 and I might be back around 7ish! I honestly dont know how long we will be out there.

How long is your work call going to take?

Weird. My sis and her husband make a pretty decent amount together and they're getting 3k back for 2 kids.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Ten-Facts-about-the-Child-Tax-Credit

Limitations - The credit is limited if your modified adjusted gross income is above a certain amount. The amount at which this phase-out begins varies depending on your filing status. For married taxpayers filing a joint return, the phase-out begins at $110,000. For married taxpayers filing a separate return, it begins at $55,000. For all other taxpayers, the phase-out begins at $75,000. In addition, the Child Tax Credit is generally limited by the amount of the income tax you owe as well as any alternative minimum tax you owe.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
There are tiers and different tax credits. The two main credits for low income folk with kids is the Earned Income Credit and the Child Tax Credit. Stacking those = profit.

I said i was going mountain biking at 5 and I might be back around 7ish! I honestly dont know how long we will be out there.

How long is your work call going to take?

Probably around 30 minutes. I'd prefer to do it before though if we can. Just let me know if you're going to be back in time and if not, we'll play later.

Probably around 30 minutes. I'd prefer to do it before though if we can. Just let me know if you're going to be back in time and if not, we'll play later.

Sounds good. I will have my phone on me so I'll hit you up if i am running late. If not, I'll see you at 7CST!

I'm going to get blown out this week cause I'm going to save all my madden good luck/good will/HFA for when i play crow week 17. Pheeeeeeeee, i got you brah!

TheCrow

Sounds good. I will have my phone on me so I'll hit you up
I'm going to get blown out this week cause I'm going to save all my madden good luck/good will/HFA for when i play crow week 17. Pheeeeeeeee, i got you brah!

It's at mile high so you're going to need it. Unless there is a repeat of my game against splat in which I fumbled at least 4 times. :(

FMT - I'll be good to go for 7:30 - 8. EST

There's very little in this world as good as getting home from a tough day at work and having a whiskey on the rocks.

K I didn't see this before I live profiled you! I'll be here!

I did my taxes and I'm getting back $4500 yesssss! But then I have to give my wife half. I lied to her at first and said oh we are getting $1k back and she said oh cool. Could've pocketed that money if I wasn't honest!

eznark

Banned
K I didn't see this before I live profiled you! I'll be here!

I did my taxes and I'm getting back $4500 yesssss! But then I have to give my wife half. I lied to her at first and said oh we are getting $1k back and she said oh cool. Could've pocketed that money if I wasn't honest!

Do you guys keeps separate books or something?

Top Bottom