• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Bluemax, you haven't thanked me yet for getting you into the playoffs. I'm hurt. :(

If it does H2H like it should when there's only 2, yes. If it skips H2H and goes to conference like it should if there were 3 or more just cause it's madden, no.

My standings didn't apply H2Hs. Idk what Crow and ph33's h2h is either.

I'm almost positive EA finally fixed this and H2H should count.

Rorschach

Remaining Games

Bills @ Rams
Browns @ Ravens
Steelers @ Giants
Cardinals @ Patriots
Jets @ Texans
Saints @ Cowboys
Chargers @ Bengals
Buccaneers @ Raiders
Chiefs @ Broncos
Jaguars @ Packers
Falcons @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Colts
kXwJnpJ.jpg

Nightz

Gg nightz. That punt muff was bizarre

GG man. Yeah it was, never seen that happen before. Well, at least I went out on a high note after a horrible start to the season.

Can't believe that tie is coming back to bite me now. Stupid Kaeding and his weak leg missing that FG at the end of regulation against Ram!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The seeding in the nfc is super interesting. Just how it could all shake out as is. Not even taking into account how EA could bone it with tiebreaker failure.

bluemax

Banned
Couple of random thoughts I had while walking my dog:

In my last 2 games I've had 3 plays challenged against me. All 3 were out routes to the sideline. All 3 went in my favor.

Onside kick recovery feels way too high this year. I've recovered 2, one against LJ and one against FMT. And I have had 3 recovered against me, 2 by Sanjuro, 1 by Sokanish.

My rushing yards allowed by week:

1. Bears 61 (31 on scrambles by Myers)
2. Rams 45
3. Bills 92
4. Rams 65
5. Jets 38
6. BYE
7. Bucs 70 (61 on scrambles by Freeman)
8. Cardinals 28
9. Pats 24
10. 49ers 125 (36 on scrambles by Kaepernick)
11. Packers 50
12. Dolphins 79 (45 on scrambles by Tannehill)
13. Lions 63
14. Cardinals 40
15. Cowboys 17
16. Vikings 62 (52 on scrambles by Smith)
17. 49ers 141 (53 on scrambles by Kaepernick)

I note the scramble yardage mostly because those were all designed pass plays where I got burned by QBs who took off. I don't recall any of those players calling designed runs for their QBs. I'm not calling them out for scrambling, because honestly it always felt like it happened on plays where they called deep passes and I had coverage and my defensive ends missed tackles in the back field for sacks.

Anywho, no individual rusher went over 100 yards on me and the only team to top 100 was FMT and his cheating offensive line twice.

In order best individual performances by non QBs against me:

1. LMJ 15 carries 84 yards 0 TD
2. LMJ 15 carries 77 yards 0 TD
3. Jahvid Best 10 carries 63 yards 1 TD
4. CJ Spiller 15 carries 54 yards 2 TD
5. Donald Brown 9 carries 49 yards 1 TD
6. Rashawn Wallace 7 carries 38 yards 0 TD
7. Shonn Greene 11 carries 38 yards 0 TD
8. MJD 16 carries 38 yards 1 TD
9. Reggie Bush 11 carries 36 yards 0 TD (long of 26)
10. Kam Sweety 9 carries 34 yards 0 TD
11. Donald Brown 8 carries 31 yards 1 TD
12. Matt Forte 8 carries 30 yards 0 TD

As best as I can tell the longest run against me by a non QB was Jahvid Best with a 33 yarder.

Obviously not on the level of CB, FMT or BigAT but I'm pretty proud of how good my run defense has become.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Anyways, this is between me and Splat, the dude wins the division by one or two games with the help of playing the cpu against a guy that could have beaten him and he acts like he ran away with it.

Oh

I've never beaten splat

rinse82

Thinking about how to construct a longass humble brag post while walking your dog; MaddenGAF = serious business!

In all seriousness, nice D Blue

I note the scramble yardage mostly because those were all designed pass plays where I got burned by QBs who took off. I don't recall any of those players calling designed runs for their QBs. I'm not calling them out for scrambling, because honestly it always felt like it happened on plays where they called deep passes and I had coverage and my defensive ends missed tackles in the back field for sacks.

I haven't done this intentionally nor will I ever make a designed run for Tanny, he seems to fumble in the open field way too easy. I can't seem to run without that fucker practically holding the ball out for people to smack...

anyways I do think what you called can be kinda designish. didn't the niners in real life run a lot of cheese where they would just send dudes deep and if no one is open Kaep would take off?

DCX

DCX
Possibly. Id prefer earlier but Ill figure it out. I wont know until this afternoon though.
If I can go earlier I will post but it really depends on when the family goes to bed. Kids around 7:30-8..wife around 9-10.

I'll keep in touch.

DCX

eznark

Banned
I haven't done this intentionally nor will I ever make a designed run for Tanny, he seems to fumble in the open field way too easy. I can't seem to run without that fucker practically holding the ball out for people to smack...

anyways I do think what you called can be kinda designish. didn't the niners in real life run a lot of cheese where they would just send dudes deep and if no one is open Kaep would take off?

The 49er's had a lot of one read and run plays his first few starts. Generally on deep crossing routes where Kaep read the safety. I think they took the shackles off a bit as the year wore on.

Of course, as you have proclaimed with the no huddle, just because it happens on Sunday doesn't make it sim!

The 49er's had a lot of one read and run plays his first few starts. Generally on deep crossing routes where Kaep read the safety. I think they took the shackles off a bit as the year wore on.

Of course, as you have proclaimed with the no huddle, just because it happens on Sunday doesn't make it sim!

There are already enough broken ass things about this game, we don't need more!

Couple of random thoughts I had while walking my dog:

In my last 2 games I've had 3 plays challenged against me. All 3 were out routes to the sideline. All 3 went in my favor.

Onside kick recovery feels way too high this year. I've recovered 2, one against LJ and one against FMT. And I have had 3 recovered against me, 2 by Sanjuro, 1 by Sokanish.

My rushing yards allowed by week:

1. Bears 61 (31 on scrambles by Myers)
2. Rams 45
3. Bills 92
4. Rams 65
5. Jets 38
6. BYE
7. Bucs 70 (61 on scrambles by Freeman)
8. Cardinals 28
9. Pats 24
10. 49ers 125 (36 on scrambles by Kaepernick)
11. Packers 50
12. Dolphins 79 (45 on scrambles by Tannehill)
13. Lions 63
14. Cardinals 40
15. Cowboys 17
16. Vikings 62 (52 on scrambles by Smith)
17. 49ers 141 (53 on scrambles by Kaepernick)

Anywho, no individual rusher went over 100 yards on me and the only team to top 100 was FMT and his cheating offensive line twice.

In order best individual performances by non QBs against me:

1. LMJ 15 carries 84 yards 0 TD
2. LMJ 15 carries 77 yards 0 TD
3. Jahvid Best 10 carries 63 yards 1 TD
4. CJ Spiller 15 carries 54 yards 2 TD
5. Donald Brown 9 carries 49 yards 1 TD
6. Rashawn Wallace 7 carries 38 yards 0 TD
7. Shonn Greene 11 carries 38 yards 0 TD
8. MJD 16 carries 38 yards 1 TD
9. Reggie Bush 11 carries 36 yards 0 TD (long of 26)
10. Kam Sweety 9 carries 34 yards 0 TD
11. Donald Brown 8 carries 31 yards 1 TD
12. Matt Forte 8 carries 30 yards 0 TD

As best as I can tell the longest run against me by a non QB was Jahvid Best with a 33 yarder.

Obviously not on the level of CB, FMT or BigAT but I'm pretty proud of how good my run defense has become.

Rush yards are rush yards brah!

Smokey

When is this advancing? It's all star weekend down here soo.. If Ferny cannot go tonight or sometime tomorrow might be a SIMIT

Mrbob

Latest Nintendo direct is Mario, Mario, Mario, with some Luigi sprinkled in. I'll buy them all but I wish Nintendo had some new franchises to get people excited.

A new Mario and Luigi game is the highlight for me.

Latest Nintendo direct is Mario, Mario, Mario, with some Luigi sprinkled in. I'll buy them all but I wish Nintendo had some new franchises to get people excited.

Give metroid back to a good developer. Kid Icarus, fzero, 1080, wave race.... Nintendo has good franchises and ignores them

eznark

Banned

Why slap a differently skinned space marine into the same old FPS when you can have Mario golf!

You guys all really overestimate the amount of interesting new ideas that other companies have. If you're going to make a platformer just make it mario. Why pretend it's something new like Gears of Halo Space people do?

Smokey

With the revelation that AMD and Nvidia aren't releasing their 8000 series or 800 series cards this year, this is an extrememly good price for this card. 7970 straight up versus a 680 is neck and neck and is better in some games (see: BF3). And you get Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite. If you didn't want those you could sell the vouchers in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread and bring it down to the $200s (The Regular price is $575 for this card.)

I'm very close to ordering one to replace my 580s...but still wary about AMD. Never used them before. Does anybody here use AMD?

With the revelation that AMD and Nvidia aren't releasing their 8000 series or 800 series cards this year, this is an extrememly good price for this card.

Regular price is $575. And you get Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

I'm very close to ordering one to replace my 580s...but still wary about AMD. Never used them before. Does anybody here use AMD?

I have a 6950 2GB that I OC'd the shit out of. Apparently there's more overhead to OC on the AMD cards, so if you like tweaking, they're probably better for you.

Mrbob

Why slap a differently skinned space marine into the same old FPS when you can have Mario golf!

You guys all really overestimate the amount of interesting new ideas that other companies have. If you're going to make a platformer just make it mario. Why pretend it's something new like Gears of Halo Space people do?

Watch Dogs = Assassins Creed
The Last of Us = Uncharted

Both examples seem like the same game. You're right.

What you say is true to a degree. Nintendo does take their icons and put them in games with new ideas (most of the time). I still believe it would be in Nintendo's best interest to create a new IP to get people excited.

eznark

Banned
Mario RPG = Mario 2D Platformer

Actually, it sounds like The Last of Us is a whole hell of a lot lot Uncharted just with fewer enemies. And...tell me about Watch Dogs, Bob.

With the revelation that AMD and Nvidia aren't releasing their 8000 series or 800 series cards this year, this is an extrememly good price for this card. 7970 straight up versus a 680 is neck and neck and is better in some games (see: BF3). And you get Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite. If you didn't want those you could sell the vouchers in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread and bring it down to the $200s (The Regular price is $575 for this card.)

You think it'd be pretty easy to offload those vouchers?

I might have to jump in on this

I got a refund to one of my CC's and i have a $-1,067 balance...

Anyone have this happen before? Does the CC company send you a check or just keep rolling it over

I got a refund to one of my CC's and i have a $-1,067 balance...

Anyone have this happen before? Does the CC company send you a check or just keep rolling it over

I had this happen to me years ago and Wells Fargo tried to charge me a $50 fee so I called them up and said wtf? And the lady said sir you can't increase your credit limit in this manner! And I said what the fuck are you talking about you dumb cunt? It was a refund. They reversed the charged but I don't recall how they gave me the extra money back

Top Bottom