• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Rorschach

I thought someone else in the thread posted that so I tried it out this game. He got to the ball too early one time and got a penalty and then the other just went right into my guys hands.

I skip pages. :\ Thread moves too fast sometimes.

Oh shit, Drizzler took me off his friends list? GO BOB!

Splat

Obviously not every INT is the result of ball hawk, but a lot of them are. It's impossible to float a pass because of the defender always making up lost ground with it.

In my game with Splat for example, I got to witness 2 DE's run stride for stride with my WRs with the help of Ballhawk.

Anyways, this is between me and Splat, the dude wins the division by one or two games with the help of playing the cpu against a guy that could have beaten him and he acts like he ran away with it.
Dont make me explain how a 85 speed de dropping directly to sidelines will get there faster than a 94 speed wr going up and out.

Nightz, ill be home in an hour ish

I tried out Baltimore's D for some reason.

GG Bob. Threw too many picks and I couldn't stop the curl to Marshall. Should've just pressed him and zoned more. I hope my team forces fumbles next season.

Sorry Soka!

eznark

Banned

GG Bob. Threw too many picks and I couldn't stop the curl to Marshall. Should've just pressed him and zoned more. I hope my team forces fumbles next season.

Sorry Soka!

He audibles to it at the line. It's obvious. User control your CB and house it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Sorry Soka!

Luke tried to warn you about those hitches and curls

Sokantish

Bob loves that curl. It's okay Drizzler, I don't blame you. None of these other jerks wanted to beat Bob this year besides Luke, Smokey, and FMT.

I'm looking at you BigAT.

Ramirez

Dont make me explain how a 85 speed de dropping directly to sidelines will get there faster than a 94 speed wr going up and out.

Explain the one going down the middle of the field, I'd like that explanation better.

What's funny is that the one you're referencing, the DE didn't drop straight to the sidelines, he followed Brown like he was manned up on him, but ok.

eznark

Banned
or just put a DE or nickle back into the purple zone audible. bobby loves his curls!

Bob is really dumb but not retarded. If you drop a DE he'll see it. If you let him complete a couple he will think you're an idiot and that's when you play the exact same defense except user control the CB. Easy TD.

Even his auto-win team can't overcome him then.

I know I tried a bunch but I'd always be controlling the opposite side OLB and would take to long and just end up as a DT flopping on the ground. Pretty funny how Hester sees more snaps than Roddy White.

Mrbob

I'd like to dedicate this division title to all you jerks who laughed at me when I was sitting at 1-4!

Rematch time with Seattle! Bluemax vengeance tour heading my way. Gotta be ready!

House it to the 7 points total you scored on me in two games this season.

Sokantish

I'm just glad I improved a lot this year. That last game with Trasher really screwed up my TO differential to make it look way better but I was still in the lead. Last year I threw 39 INTs this year I only threw 19. Cheating does pay I guess! Not enough to get in the playoffs though

Ramirez

House it to the 7 points total you scored on me in two games this season.

7IhwluY.gif

Sorry, I got home awhile ago but I wanted to cook dinner. I'll do my practice while I eat and let you know when I'm done.

Oh, I guess I can play while eating if you're getting that tired.

nah thats fine, i'll wait!

p.s.

i'm an old man now soka. i like peanut butter and banana sandwiches and going to bed early

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember when FMT was a rebel. Cheering in the front row of a foo fighters concert!

Now he is on the look out for tickets to Nickelback. But not too close because they rock too hard for his ears.

I remember when FMT was a rebel. Cheering in the front row of a foo fighters concert!

Now he is on the look out for tickets to Nickelback. But not too close because they rock too hard for his ears.

i'm seeing graveyard this sunday at the el rey. i'm pumped! if you are looking for swedish rock then you've found your band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdR0dCI25X4

p.s.

peanut butter and banana is absolutely a good idea. two great tastes that taste even greater together

hot sauce and wings are two great tastes that taste even greater together. I don't see this formula applying here. I DONT

answer these questions:

1. do you like bread?
2. do you like peanut butter?
3. do you like bananas?

if you answered yes to all 3, then i will guarantee you'll love this sandwich. if you answered yes to 2 out of 3, then i will give you a 66.6% chance of liking it

McNei1y

answer these questions:

1. do you like bread?
2. do you like peanut butter?
3. do you like bananas?

if you answered yes to all 3, then i will guarantee you'll love this sandwich. if you answered yes to 2 out of 3, then i will give you a 66.6% chance of liking it

stop making me try something I don't want to!

Week 17 Injury Report

Bengals
WR Olajuwan Smith is out 2 weeks.
Browns
FS Nick Collins is out 1 week.
Buccaneers
DT Gerald McCoy is out 3 weeks.
Cardinals
HB Maurice Jones-Drew is out 3 weeks.
Chargers
WR Decter McCluster is out 23 weeks.
Colts
MLB Kavell Conner is out 11 weeks.
Cowboys
CB Brandon Carr is out 5 weeks.
Dolphins
HB Reggie Bush is out 4 weeks.
Eagles
HB LeSean McCoy is out 4 weeks.
Falcons
FS Thomas DeCoud is out 5 weeks.
49ers
CB Tramaine Brock is out 2 weeks.
Jets
CB Darrelle Revis is out 1 week.
Panthers
RE Greg Hardy is out 2 weeks
OLB Thomas Davis is out 1 week.
Patriots
TE Aaron Hernandez is out 5 weeks.
Rams
HB D.J. Greenwood is out 3 weeks.
CB Bradley Fletcher is out 1 week.
Ravens
TE Randy McMichael is out 27 weeks.
Saints
FS Malcolm Jenkins is out 4 weeks.
SS Roman Harper is out 1 week.
Seahawks
WR Gary Hagan is out 4 weeks.
Steelers
WR Mike Wallace is out 18 weeks.
Texans
MLB Brian Cushing is out 4 weeks.
Titans
HB Chris Johnson is out 17 weeks.
DT Jurrell Casey is out 2 weeks.
Vikings
HB Ty Peters is out for 1 week.

bluemax

Banned
I hate how stupid Navarro Bowman can recover from going the wrong direction and still come all the way around the line of scrimmage and make a tackle in the backfield.

In the Hunt!
Bolded Teams have clinched division
Team (Record) [Conference Record] {Divisional Record}

AFC
  1. Colts (12-3) [9-2] vsMIA
  2. Bills (12-3) [9-3] @STL
  3. Raiders (11-4) [8-4] vsTB
  4. Bengals (10-5) [7-4] vsSD
  5. Texans (11-4) [7-4] vsNYJ
  6. Dolphins (10-5) [7-4] @IND
    Broncos (9-6) [7-4] vsKC

All of the AFC's division champs have been decided. Crow needs to beat Shake and needs Luke to beat ph33 in order to make the playoffs and take ph33's spot.

It might be possible for Rors to jump LJ for the 2 seed with a Rors win and LJ loss.

NFC
  1. Eagles (13-3) [10-2] {5-1}
  2. 49ers (12-3) [9-2] vsSEA
  3. Bears (11-5) [9-3]
  4. Saints (10-5) [7-4] @DAL
  5. Giants (12-3) [9-3] {5-1} vsPIT
  6. Seahawks (10-5) [8-3] @SF
    Vikings (10-6) [8-4]

The NFC is slightly more complex. All division winners are decided but the NFC East. If AT beats Ram then AT and CB will have the same overall record, conference record, division record, and head to head record. I'm not sure who will get the tiebreaker.

The NFC East winner and FMT will have the bye week.

The Vikings need the Seahawks to lose and they should be in.

kap has 1 incompletion in the last 2 games.... and that incompletion was a horrible drop on a beautiful bomb to my 3rd string TE. i guess i shouldn't be mad that spaeth dropped it but he actually has a decent catch rating for a TE :(

Remaining Games

Bills @ Rams
Browns @ Ravens
Steelers @ Giants
Cardinals @ Patriots
Jets @ Texans
Saints @ Cowboys
Chargers @ Bengals
Buccaneers @ Raiders
Chiefs @ Broncos
Jaguars @ Packers
Falcons @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Colts

bluemax

Banned
The Vikings need the Seahawks to lose and they should be in.

Do I not get in with the H2H tie breaker over Soka?

Also FMT killed my speed running back. That really messes up my play calling!

Not that it mattered since Navarro Bowman can run around like a jack ass and make my AI stupid.

Do I not get in with the H2H tie breaker over Soka?

If it does H2H like it should when there's only 2, yes. If it skips H2H and goes to conference like it should if there were 3 or more just cause it's madden, no.

My standings didn't apply H2Hs. Idk what Crow and ph33's h2h is either.

Top Bottom