• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

I wouldn't be shocked. In 3 games I don't think smokey has scored a single touchdown against me.

your team is just a bad match up against mine. is what it is.

i have no problem circling it as a L. ive been able to absorb it each of the 3 seasons and still do alright the rest of the way.

kind of like me against twinhead except he hasn't been able to bounce back from the loss of twins or the return of lj/rors

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
your team is just a bad match up against mine. is what it is.

i have no problem circling it as a L. ive been able to absorb it and still do alright the rest of the way.

Is this a post about madden or how I continuously fucked you into hiding in 2k?

Smokey

I am going out to enjoy the nightlife. Something this childman CB knows nothing about.

When I return I'll be drunk and might just end the series then

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I am going out to enjoy the nightlife. Something this childman CB knows nothing about.

When I return I'll be drunk and might just end the series then
You dont have a nightlife. You're engaged. You have a collar and leesh.

Splat

Explains my 90 yard grounding penalty then! Gg shake I was legit worried with how you ran down my throat that first drive, then I missed a fg.

Rorschach

Wish McFadden would get injured so I could put him on IR, but I bumped his carry too much and I don't play him enough downs for him to get injured. :(

Holy shit, maybe that's what broke him! When I IR'd him! No, wait, he was broken before that. :\

Week 6

Next Vance date: Monday, 1/21 @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Pats @ Jets
Falcons @ Bucs
Browns @ Dolphins
Rams @ Cards
Vikes @ Skins
Texans @ Steelers
Raiders @ Broncos
49ers @ Lions
Colts @ Bills
Saints @ Chargers
Bears @ Jags
Cowboys @ Eagles
Titans @ Ravens
Giants @ Bengals

NFC OPOTW: M. Leopard (Rams) - 7 rec, 196 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: B. Bentley (Lions) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Chris Johnson (Titans) - 17 car, 248 yards, 3 TD, 3 rec, 51 yards
AFC DPOTW: A. Bethea (Colts) - 1 tackl, 2 int, 1 TD

Rorschach

It would have to be before 7am CST. We'll see if we can play over the weekend. Hopefully I won't have to direct connect like last time.

I can make that work. I don't want to be on standby all weekend for you to maybe show up. You have school on the holiday?

Top Bottom