• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

TheCrow

No reason to rush to the playoffs. Rors is holding us up until at least next Tuesday anyway.

I didn't even bring the game with me since I didn't expect to make the playoffs.

Yes and rors is the 3 seed. But I'm all out of favors to ask of him so your game will be simmed since he refuses to play you
Then just kick me from the league. I'm in this league to play my games and if i can't do that then what's the point.

Birdman02

this is a really really random question but do you know or have any friends who know of good yoga studios to recommend in plano?
i don't but i will ask around. i know a few people at work do a lot of yoga but i don't know where they go. i can check with them when on tuesday.

levious, will 1 est be ok?

Smokey

The league vances today. What is the status of the remaining games? If they aren't going to be played I'm gonna simit earlier than the Vance time

Guess you're gonna have to sim the Jets/Texans. Not going to be around today. And I haven't heard from Ferny since he's smartass Nope comment.

Or put him on auto pilot or something.

Ferny

Guess you're gonna have to sim the Jets/Texans. Not going to be around today. And I haven't heard from Ferny since he's smartass Nope comment.

Or put him on auto pilot or something.

What are you talking about I sent you a PM yesterday...

Edit: Nevermind it didn't actually send. My bad, I originally asked if you just wanted to play the comp yesterday since I wasn't going to be around. Thought you did since I hadn't heard anything. My bad.

No I edited my post LOL It was totally my fault. Don't blame Smokester

m-night-shyamalan(2).jpg

rinse82

Finally did some scouting, class is kind of trash....for the positions I'm looking for anyway. Not regretting loading up in last year's draft.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Good game bird!

I got lucky early with those two picks from potts. Pretty sure he's never done much. Just tried to force a few too many passes in the second half.

Birdman02

gg levious. i have no idea why my guy pitched the ball there. i was only touching the left stick trying to get upfield.

i think the same thing happened against bob earlier this season except my guy was getting tackled that time so i wasn't sure.

i'm getting further into FE and i'm loving it even more now that i'm getting the hang of the system but i have a couple questions:

1. how do you change your "job" or character type?
2. howcome there is no armor in the game?
3. i got a few levels up and now chrom says "max" on exp. i can't gain anymore levels with him!? or do i have to get further in the story mode? i've just been fighting various street team missions to build my guys up. got some sweet loot and you get some nice weapons from the street team menu for beating up on these guys. plus i recruited so many characters now from the street team people. i love the street team feature!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Eh, Smokey in the playoffs, can't play today. Bird can't play today. AT can't play today, Rors won't play until Tuesday. No real rush.

This postseason can take its sweet sweet time

I'm really hoping we can do the draft on a Sunday instead of a Saturday if its the next two weeks

Top Bottom