• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

What if he is:

JIOPL.png

jesus christ you have the best secondary in the game. 2nd game in a row where everyone is locked the fuck down. Everyone is running stride for stride with my guys

Sokantish

No, listen to FMT, mastershake. He has one of the worst teams in the game, especially in the OL department. Yet he has the top rusher. He knows what he's talking about!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No, listen to FMT, mastershake. He has one of the worst teams in the game, especially in the OL department. Yet he has the top rusher. He knows what he's talking about!
His masterful play calling utilizes his under talented D in such a way that doesn't let him get far behind opponents.

The right side of my line was in the 70s when the franchise started and this season my rookie C was in the 70s!

Don't be mad!

His masterful play calling utilizes his under talented D in such a way that doesn't let him get far behind opponents.

If only I could've somehow gotten an undrafted gem WR I wouldn't have to depend on defense so much. If only :(

Ps.

My D would be even better if I switched off a player in the open field to let the CPU make the tackle for me :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Who here had the FS Colin Jones before me? Says 3 seasons on his player card.

Dude is kind of a beast

Sokantish

If only I could've somehow gotten an undrafted gem WR I wouldn't have to depend on defense so much. If only :(

Ps.

My D would be even better if I switched off a player in the open field to let the CPU make the tackle for me :(

Half the time you're controlling a safety so AI Bowman or Willis makes the play anyway, jerk

TheCrow

Yep. His only major downside is his catch rating. But he is really fast for a safety. I picked him up mid season and he is 3rd on my team in tackles.

Yeah, I picked him up as a free agent in the first season. Was thinking of making him my user safety, but after picking up Chung I decided I rather have another CB than a 4th safety. Rahim Moore had higher hit power so I kept him. I always did like his speed.

bluemax

Banned
Boones and Davis pass block ratings were low 70s. Boones run block was high 70s and Davis run block was mid 80s.

My center Goodwin who retired was also in the 70s but had high awr

Pass blocking doesn't mean much for guards only centers and tackles. And run blocking isn't that helpful on tackles, impact blocking means more for them on running plays.

I think blocking is messed up in this game anyhow.

Sokantish

Rinse I am proud of how much you improved. I beat you by 60 the first time and this time you beat me! I wish you hadn't though, I could have been in the playoffs you jerk

LukeSmith

Rinse I am proud of how much you improved. I beat you by 60 the first time and this time you beat me! I wish you hadn't though, I could have been in the playoffs you jerk

I feel like Rinsler and Drizzler both played way better this year, tough ticket in the AFCSouth

daw840

AZ, tonight's not going to work. I'll be pretty available tomorrow, I will be watching my daughter solo so there may be pauses....lol

Just let me know.q

Top Bottom