• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

rinse82

Looks like 7am Sunday it is.

Morning 7am PT (17)
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
Drizz
Eznark
Soka
Levious
Smokey
Nightz
Bob
splat
Wellie
Birdman

Night 6pm PT (3)
Ramirez
Blue max
DCX

Both work: (5)
FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

Tearstime: (2)
mastershake
CB3

LukeSmith

Morning 4 a.m. PT
Eznark
Wellie
BigAT

Morning 7am PT
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
Drizz
Soka
Levious
Smokey
Nightz
Bob
splat
Birdman

Night 6pm PT (3)
Ramirez
Blue max
DCX
CB3

Both work: (5)
FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

TBD:
mastershake

I wish FMT had just picked a time and declared it as the start of the draft rather than have to deal with all of this back and forth. People will show up or they won't - the same people are drafting in pretty much the same places, so who does or doesn't come to the draft doesn't matter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im changing my vote

big_apple_3_am_zps5815c471.jpg

Splat

What's the best (and cheapest) way to do this in a hotel? Is there a good cheap portable LCD screen, or is hdmi capture on a laptop the way to go?

McNei1y

Last time we played someone was really stinking it up. I cant remember who.

Ive played with you and at for sure. I think the other was a mixed bag of eznark, pheenix, cola, splat, crow, or nightz. I cant remember for certain though. I just know we also played bomberman immediately after.

BigAT

What a good game. But I still need to beat the OG XBLA version.

Wait, you mean OG Turtles the Arcade game, right? There isn't OG Turtles in Time on XBLA, correct? I would kill for it if there was.

Ive played with you and at for sure. I think the other was a mixed bag of eznark, pheenix, cola, splat, crow, or nightz. I cant remember for certain though. I just know we also played bomberman immediately after.

Bluemax was the fourth.

McNei1y

Cool, my local radio station just announced their big festival lineup... Not fantastic but I'm still there for 25$:

Soundgarden, Awolnation, Silversun Pickups and then a few other minor rock bands that are just starting off (Beware of Darkness and RDGLDGRN). But I'm pumped to see the first three.

Top Bottom