• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Drizzler, your cousin wasn't the guy who ran out onto the field during the third period of the first game was he? If so, he is awesome! He juked the shit out of like 8 security guards and 3 state troopers!

Haha no. That guy was pretty amazing tho. I wore my Panthers Mellanby jersey, had so many random people shouting Go Panthers! at me. Was really strange.

Mrbob

Looks the 7AM Pacific switch is complete. Suck it down CB.

I'll have to leave around 8:45AM Pacific so at least I can get the most important rounds in and let the CPU do the rest.

rinse82

Morning is pretty much clinched

Morning 7am PT (16)
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
Drizz
Eznark
Soka
Levious
Smokey
Nightz
Bob
splat
Wellie

Night 6pm PT (5)
Ramirez
Birdman
Blue max
DCX
CB3

Both work: (5)
FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

Tearstime: (1)
mastershake

eznark

Banned
I don't care if its at 7 or 9 am. Makes no difference to me!

This is the best decision you have ever made. I applaud you.

happy_labor_day_marvin_miller_joe_niekro_nolan_ryan_talk_shop.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Morning is pretty much clinched

Morning 7am PT (16)
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
CB3
Drizz
Eznark
Soka
Levious
Smokey
Nightz
Bob
splat

Night 6pm PT (5)
Ramirez
Birdman
Blue max
DCX
Wellie

FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

Tearstime: (1)
mastershake

Change me to morning if it's 7 AM. That works out much better for me than at night. Shit if we could do 7 AM Eastern I'd be down.

Mrbob

You already lost, CB.

Yeah. I'd definitely be OK with 7 AM PST.

Me too. I say a 7AM PST start is the right time to start. More people can get to the draft then.

7am works better for me too!

7a pst works for me

7 am is great! Change the time, Rinse.

I can do 7 am. 9 is not doable, and 6 is pretty bad.

I don't care if its at 7 or 9 am. Makes no difference to me!

I want the time that yields the most league members attending the draft
Trying to spite me backfired.

Morning 7am PT (16)
ph33nix
Rinse
Cola
Trasher
GCQ
Sanjuro
Ferny
CB3
Drizz
Eznark
Soka
Levious
Smokey
Nightz
Bob
splat
Wellie

Night 6pm PT (4)
Ramirez
Birdman
Blue max
DCX

FMT
Luke
Daw
McNeily
Az

Tearstime: (2)
mastershake
CB3

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think with 1 or 2 more votes for 7 AM PST it'd be the majority choice.

By votes I mean legitimate votes and not just switching everyone.

eznark

Banned
7 am has gotten the widest majority of any vote this league has ever had. We could be utilizing the hours before noon from now on!

Splat

Well then, anyone have any experience hooking up an xbox at a hotel? I don't suppose my laptop can do hdmi input to the display? How do I hook that shit up to the TV?

Well then, anyone have any experience hooking up an xbox at a hotel? I don't suppose my laptop can do hdmi input to the display? How do I hook that shit up to the TV?

I'm pretty sure most hotels by now have HDMI somewhere but you never know

As far as connecting to the internet....you'll need to borrow a MAC Address from another device you use that can connect to the hotel internet (iPad, laptop) and then you have to manually input that MAC Address into the xbox, so the hotel thinks that your laptop is connecting. if your xbox is connected then you can't do anything with your laptop's internet

eznark

Banned
I've had hotel TV's that have disabled the ability to change inputs. No idea how to get around that. Just bring a monitor along.

Sanjuro

Last year I was in a hotel. They had a brand new TV with HDMI, the works. What do they do? Lock out all the inputs so all you can do is view the TV stations that the rickety Nintendo 64 controller will let you view.

Straight trash.

Top Bottom