• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I think I played Turtles once with Smokey, CB, and Hunter/Charsace, that's the time we got to like the last act and I was so stoned I passed out for 5 minutes while Hunter was yelling into the microphone for me to wake up

Also do the other Fifa bros wanna play while the WC game is going on? 8 PT? I'm down for earlier too

as far as I know this is who we got in the club

Me
Crow
McNeily
Soka
Nightz
Smokey
FMT
Bob

McNei1y

I think I played Turtles once with Smokey, CB, and Hunter/Charsace, that's the time we got to like the last act and I was so stoned I passed out for 5 minutes while Hunter was yelling into the microphone for me to wake up

Also do the other Fifa bros wanna play while the WC game is going on? 8 PT? I'm down for earlier too

I'm down to play anytime tonight. I hope we get a good group of people on! I was gonna make a Midfielder.

Nightz

as far as I know this is who we got in the club

Me
Crow
McNeily
Soka
Nightz
Smokey
FMT
Bob
I can probably play tonight.

McNei1y

A midfielder? What's that? I'm just one of the dudes that play on the front line cause you don't want me as a part of your defense

There's forwards/strikers, midfielders and then backs (or whatever their title is). Midfielders are usually on both sides of the ball. Backs just play defense and are usually tall dudes that head the ball in on corner kicks... or that's what I've noticed. Strikers/Forwards are the fast dudes that usually score.

Too bad it is this way. If I get lucky enough to win my wild card game I wanted an easy to path to the NFC title game. Now, if I somehow win tonight, I'd have a real match up in the divisional round.

Yeah you've really had my number recently. I hope I don't have to play you :(

There's forwards/strikers, midfielders and then backs (or whatever their title is). Midfielders are usually on both sides of the ball. Backs just play defense and are usually tall dudes that head the ball in on corner kicks... or that's what I've noticed. Strikers/Forwards are the fast dudes that usually score.

Oh I see

btw Crow is the designated corner kicker because he's the shortest by like 3 feet in the game. Dude can't get up and get a head on the ball!

Mrbob

I'm over flowing with WR talent. Where else are they going?

If I put Marshall in the slot people cry.

If I put White in the slot people cry.

If I put Hester in the slot people cry.

I can't win!

I also have my rookie sensation who is slowly integrating into a bigger role in my offense.

I know we'll rush through the pre season but I'd love to have more practice and seeing where all these pieces fit best. I'm still in experimentation mode.

Damn it's impressive you've won games with such a horrible bears team. How do you do it?!

I've built a decent team now versus being gifted one, I agree. But I'm still salty about always having to go to San Fran to play. I've played more games in San Fran than NFC West opponents!

If I could have had just one home game against you I would be able to flip the seeding.

I can't win!

I also have my rookie sensation who is slowly integrating into a bigger role in my offense.

I know we'll rush through the pre season but I'd love to have more practice and seeing where all these pieces fit best. I'm still in experimentation mode.

I've built a decent team now versus being gifted one, I agree. But I'm still salty about always having to go to San Fran to play. I've played more games in San Fran than NFC West opponents!

If I could have had just one home game against you I would be able to flip the seeding.

You wouldn't flip shit. You struggled to win your division in the worst division in the league and a 7-9 team won you division last year

Trasher

I can't win!

lolllllllllll

not the 'I am' part lol.

I just got off. Forgot to request to join. This could be really fun if we had a good chunk of people on.

How does everybody feel about a game around 8 PT? That's when some Madden games are going on but I imagine we'll have most around. i'll probably be around earlier if you wanna play some with me

McNei1y

How does everybody feel about a game around 8 PT? That's when some Madden games are going on but I imagine we'll have most around. i'll probably be around earlier if you wanna play some with me

I'll play then. And Raw would have finished so that's perfect timing.

Fifa bros when you play I would suggest using the Pro camera. This is how you find it

Customize Fifa--->Game Settings--->Go to the camera tab--->Online team play and clubs--->Pro

BigAT

Luke

Gimme me more info about destiny! Don't worry, I promise not to tell anyone.

I don't want to blow up Luke's spot, but he gave me one of the assets they're using for the next big Destiny reveal.

kdraw_childrens_drawings_and_painting_homepage_highlight01.jpg

eznark

Banned
I just want to know why there were no pro shots of Luke Smith included in the asset package given to the press. Seems like bullshit to me.

Top Bottom