• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

Monster Hunter demo up on Wii U. Downloaded it.

Mighty Switch Force also on sale for $4.99. Bought it to hopefully encourage more sales.

eznark

Banned
Monster Hunter demo up on Wii U. Downloaded it.

Mighty Switch Force also on sale for $4.99. Bought it to hopefully encourage more sales.

I did both as well! Also bought Ice Climber but I have no eartlhy idea why I did that. Guess I'm just in a buying mood after last night!

Trasher

AT is the hero MaddenGAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll let P Willy do the work because he's not a hero. He's a CPU controlled player. An auto win defense.

I'm grabbing dinner with someone tonight, not positive what time yet but I should be able to play sometime around then.

You should probably just play after your date. God knows the kind of abuse that poor woman will have to endure if you lose to FMT right before you leave.

daw840

Ugh....all this snow is fucking bullshit.

There was Thunder and Lightning when it was snowing! What the fuck! This is not canada...

Splat

If you enjoy live music, basically every tour goes through LA so you might be able to catch a band you've always wanted to see.

TheCrow

broncos are gonna win the SB

you can take that shit to the bank, jack!
My only shot was if splat got the upset over lj. I have a feeling that Tebow's 5 game winning streak is coming to an end. At least he gets a full season next year.
Idk bout LJ and crow but I would be able to double up if I won
I can't play today. Barely got a hour of sleep last night. I'm just waiting for my last class to start so I can drop off my midterm and then head home to sleep.

bluemax

Banned
LA bros

Give me a list of things to do, I'm bringing my Asian-Canadian ass down there on Mar 10-15 with the wife.

What do you like?

I suggest hitting a few museum, Natural History, Tar Pits, LACMA and Geddy would all be good.

For touristy shopping go to Third Street Promenade, The Grove, Universal City Walk or the Beverly Center. Maybe also take in a Farmers Market.

For movies maybe try out The Arclight or Mann's depending upon what is playing.

Maybe take one of the day hikes in Malibu or the Santa Monica mountains. You could do Runyon but I'm not a fan.

Maybe visit USC and ucla as they're pretty nice campuses with lots of locations ou might recognize from TV and movies.

Visit Griffith Observatory.

That's all I can think of right now. If you come around Venice/Culver City I can buy you a beer.

rinse82

What do you like?

I suggest hitting a few museum, Natural History, Tar Pits, LACMA and Geddy would all be good.

For touristy shopping go to Third Street Promenade, The Grove, Universal City Walk or the Beverly Center. Maybe also take in a Farmers Market.

For movies maybe try out The Arclight or Mann's depending upon what is playing.

Maybe take one of the day hikes in Malibu or the Santa Monica mountains. You could do Runyon but I'm not a fan.

Maybe visit USC and ucla as they're pretty nice campuses with lots of locations ou might recognize from TV and movies.

Visit Griffith Observatory.

That's all I can think of right now. If you come around Venice/Culver City I can buy you a beer.

Thanks bud.

I enjoy Food, Sports, Film/Music, Beaches

So you pretty much got me covered with your list there.

bluemax

Banned
Thanks - I'm staying right by Santa Monica

Just got tickets to Clippers - Grizz

Get a bacon wrapped hot dog after the game.

My favorite places to eat near downtown are Starry Kitchen, Mendo, El Cholo and the Umamicatessen. There's some other places right by Staples Center that are okay too.

Since you're gonna be near Santa Monica you should totally get a drink at the Daily Pint or the Venice Ale House.

For food hmm, Barney's beanery is a big tourist stop but not my thing. You could hit up Fathers Office, Chego or the A-Frame.

Or go to El Cholo and get a Margarita. That was on some LA bucket list I saw once. I like the food there.

LJ11

My only shot was if splat got the upset over lj. I have a feeling that Tebow's 5 game winning streak is coming to an end. At least he gets a full season next year.

I can't play today. Barely got a hour of sleep last night. I'm just waiting for my last class to start so I can drop off my midterm and then head home to sleep.

You good for tomorrow night?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Hey that rape thread didn't go well. Who could have seen that coming?

"Just tell them about your day and complain about your coworkers"

Worth it for that remark.

Go NFC!

Especially bigat

eznark

Banned
Nice that youre being as fully dbaggy about it as pissible. Really gonna miss you Crow!

Lol she is so angry that her standard foreplay is considered a rape deterrent. Can't even fathom it!

Top Bottom