• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

You preordered wiiU you fucking liar

I'm trying to remember if I did. Oh yeah I did from Target. Worst pre order ever no wonder I blocked it out of my mind.

Possibly sketchy source, but it details some more info about PS4 online:

http://translate.google.com/transla...nibile-al-lancio-con-la-nuova-console-ps4.php

PS World will include PS Plus and Gaikai features alongside the streaming stuff. But it seems like online play and voice chat won't have a charge. Suck it CB.

Ramirez

an embarrassment? I don't get it. Are you afraid to be seen in a line or something?

I'm mostly embarrassed to be associated with the rest of the people in the line.

PSO nearly made me fail out of college. Actually, Folken's Japanese PSO impressions were the initial reason I visited the GAF forum back in December of 2000... holy fuck I am old.

I know that feel. I was like a Sophomore in high school when it came out, I remember sneaking back on after my bed time, turning the volume down and playing til like 2-3 in the morning then being unable to go to school, hahaha.

Simpler times!

Sanjuro

My Day One List

PS1 - Saved up all BDAY/XMAS money, pre-ordered from Toys R' US.
N64 - Walked into Sears. (My last gifted console)
Dreamcast - Pre-Ordered at KB Toys.
PS2 - Pre-Ordered at EBgames.
XBOX - Walked into Wal-Mart.
GC - Walked into Wal-Mart.
360 - Took home from work.
DS Lite - Picked up at FutureShop in Montreal with the remaining money I had from Club SuperSexe.
Wii - Pre-Ordered from work.
PS3 - Not day one, but purchased a less than week old (from launch) console a friendly drug dealer was going to trade-in for $60.

Maybe I'll do some camping for one of these newcomers.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm trying to remember if I did. Oh yeah I did from Target. Worst pre order ever no wonder I blocked it out of my mind.

Possibly sketchy source, but it details some more info about PS4 online:

http://translate.google.com/transla...nibile-al-lancio-con-la-nuova-console-ps4.php

PS World will include PS Plus and Gaikai features alongside the streaming stuff. But it seems like online play and voice chat won't have a charge. Suck it CB.

I'm a mercenary when it comes to Xbox vs Sony. I don't care who wins as long as one of them is doing it well enough

I haven't camped out since the PS3 so maybe you guys are right and I am in for a shock. I don't really care though, i get along with most everyone

Sanjuro

I haven't camped out since the PS3 so maybe you guys are right and I am in for a shock. I don't really care though, i get along with most everyone

I'm just not patient with neckbeards any longer. Which is strange, because I'm heading to PAX a month from now. The alcohol makes them tolerable. I was tanked when they showed me AssCreed 3. That must have explain why I even gave that trash game a shot.

i just feel stupid camping out for videogame stuff anymore. i don't think i'm above these nerds because christ knows i am a super nerd myself but it just feels like an awkward situation. on the surface i'm not sure how its much different than tailgating before a football game (group of guys hanging around talking about things that interest them.... drinking maybe involved)

i guess what i'm trying to say is nerd talk should be relegated to the dark corners or the internet... like here at neogaf!

Sanjuro

The only thing I actually camped out for, were tickets to Red Sox vs. Yankees for what was supposed to be Roger Clemens last game at Fenway. This was before any of the online options were really reputable and you still had a great change to snag some good seats at low prices from the box office.

I fell asleep on the sidewalk and awoke to screaming, as there was a rat the size of a cat next to my head.

i loved dreamcast too. truly a console ahead of its time. even though i didn't like the GAMEPLAY as much, NFL 2k absolutely raped madden on psone. that is one of the last times i can really remember being blown away by a new systems graphics

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Last time I tried to camp out was for GTA4. I got there about fifteen minutes to midnight and the line was two blocks long. I walked to the front and told the next guy up that I'd give him $20 if he got my game too and gave it to me. Problem solved.

Trasher

Trasher, I hope you're excited when MS announces their new entertainment division alongside the next Xbox reveal. Because that is what gamers want is original entertainment programming for their consoles.

8GB GDDR5 is beast mode for a console. Closed box. That alone guarantees me buying a PS4 first. Superior 3rd party console confirmed. The ghosts of PS3s past are shattered.

You act like I'm an Xbot or something. I'm just pro good games, man!

You act like I'm an Xbot or something. I'm just pro good games, man!

sonys 1st party >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ms first party

ps3 third party sucked dick because xbox was easier to develop for. ps4 is looking good to me.... so far! just waiting on gamestop to take my pre-order!

LJ11

No one should camp out for anything, fuck that.

Splat where you at, got home earlier than expected. Lets do this shit around 11pm eastern.

No one should camp out for anything, fuck that.

Splat where you at, got home earlier than expected. Lets do this shit around 11pm eastern.

But camping is fun! Even more fun in the wilderness when you can have fires and shit but its still fun in the city too

Rorschach

Soul Calibur
Power Stone
Sonic Adventure
Hydro Thunder
Marvel vs Capcom
HOTD2
NFL2K
NBA2K
Ready2Rumble
Tokyo Xtreme Racer
And VF3TB just a month later

Goodness! What a launch!

Ramirez

Yea, c'mon.

Probably doesn't hold up today, but Sonic Adventure was pretty amazing at the time. I'd say SA2 holds up since it was mostly all Sonic/Shadow and didn't have the Amy/Tails/Big bullshit from the first one.

The whale chase is still one of the coolest moments I've had in a game.

Mrbob

More PS4 hardware/system infos here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514512

Flashing red light on the controller is the new health bar guaranteed.

Also, Sony packing a headset in every PS4 box. It's like Sony is is trying to do their best to appeal to the Xbox camp.

Controller looks slick too. What's with the textured backing, though? My guess is Sony hasn't revealed all their cards yet and there is biometric feedback in the grips.

McNei1y

Never got a console day one and the only time I waited for a console was for a 360 when it was still in its limited supply phase. The wait was about 30 minutes before the store opened and 25 xboxes were sold.

Ferny

I bet the Xbox has most of this stuff already. All the features are even more of a guarantee that Sony doesn't do the whole PS4 Online is free thing at least online play. They would make NO money on this system if that's the case.

eznark

Banned
I bet the Xbox has most of this stuff already. All the features are even more of a guarantee that Sony doesn't do the whole PS4 Online is free thing at least online play. They would make NO money on this system if that's the case.

Parity isn't good enough when you have fuck all for first party.

BigAT

tNJHTNA.jpg

Top Bottom