• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AT is the hero MaddenGAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll let P Willy do the work because he's not a hero. He's a CPU controlled player. An auto win defense.

If you don't want an Auto-D to win you need to look at a different game.

Py5Ompy.jpg

5dkotBB.jpg

Ramirez

Lol she is so angry that her standard foreplay is considered a rape deterrent. Can't even fathom it!

God damn.

LUKVnDh.gif

Also, lmao @ a dude havin' 4 99's in his major stats just 3 seasons in, christ.

How is that even possible? Ben's deep accuracy is at like 96 and the upgrades are like 20K a pop.

gg at. what an ugly offensive game for both of us. both QB's in the teens in QB rating, rb's under 4 ypc. the pick 6 you threw was the difference in the game.

i missed 2 fg's that doinked off the cross bar. the first was 59 yarder late in the 4th and BARELY missed. then i got the ball back on the fumble and got to a 58 yarder and said hey i barely missed it last time, a yard closer and im guaranteed to get it! but sure enough that one hit off the cross bar too. i played a little too conservative but kap is on a cold streak right now and just now throwing the ball accurately. the PA pass to VD where VD had like 5 steps on the guy but kap throws it so far to the right that he can't get it. i also had quite a few drops but whatever.

aldon smith bailed me out big time!

BigAT

GG FMT. I just could not get anything going for the life of me on offense. Felt like I tried just about everything and nothing worked. My receivers couldn't get separation at all. It's not like I was missing open guys, the few passes I threw were forced into coverage and were balls I probably shouldn't have even thrown. I thought running at Aldon Smith might be effective since you pass rush him pretty much all the time, but zero fucks were given. There was one play where he literally just threw my offensive lineman to the ground then made a play in the backfield. Then when it was most important, he somehow forced AND recovered a fumble by himself. Figures that Bradshaw's fumble problems would surface at the most important part of the game.

I'm pretty sure this game was played in the 1940's. 45 yards of passing TOTAL between the two teams.

GG FMT. I just could not get anything going for the life of me on offense. Felt like I tried just about everything and nothing worked. My receivers couldn't get separation at all. It's not like I was missing open guys, the few passes I threw were forced into coverage and were balls I probably shouldn't have even thrown. I thought running at Aldon Smith might be effective since you pass rush him pretty much all the time, but zero fucks were given. There was one play where he literally just threw my offensive lineman to the ground then made a play in the backfield. Then when it was most important, he someone forced AND recovered a fumble by himself. Figures that Bradshaw's fumble problems would surface at the most important part of the game.

I'm pretty sure this game was played in the 1940's. 45 yards of passing TOTAL between the two teams.

i was trying to stay away from JPP as well and for the most part i did but whoever your ROLB was kept demolishing my FB. the play would start and i'd say nice theres a gap there with the FB coming through but nope! bruce miller is then on the ground. i wish there was replay because it was funny seeing your LB blow up bruce miller and then bruce miller tripped up Russell when i could've had a clear path to a first down on one of the later drives.

i just wasn't going to throw the game away. if you had tied it late with a TD obviously i would've had to try to open it up but with all of your CB's basically rated a 99 in man coverage i would have been fucked. if people get behind to your team and have to pass then that's pretty much a wrap!

BigAT

i was trying to stay away from JPP as well and for the most part i did but whoever your ROLB was kept demolishing my FB. the play would start and i'd say nice theres a gap there with the FB coming through but nope! bruce miller is then on the ground. i wish there was replay because it was funny seeing your LB blow up bruce miller and then bruce miller tripped up Russell when i could've had a clear path to a first down on one of the later drives.

i just wasn't going to throw the game away. if you had tied it late with a TD obviously i would've had to try to open it up but with all of your CB's basically rated a 99 in man coverage i would have been fucked. if people get behind to your team and have to pass then that's pretty much a wrap!

It was probably going to be the first team to score a touchdown wins. Dumb throw and play selection on my part on the TAINT, I've never run that play before but I was having such an impossible time with everything else I wanted to try something new. Bad time to risk it with an unknown in the playoffs, as your CB came on the cutback long before my receiver did.

I don't know what changed that my LBs started playing the run better, but it seemed like they were just heaving themselves at the play and hoping to muck up the works. Madden physics makes it effective!

BigAT

"Just tell them about your day and complain about your coworkers"

Worth it for that remark.

For sure. I was scrolling through it, generally annoyed with the discussion then that came out of nowhere and caused me to literally laugh out loud.

Mrbob

If you don't want an Auto-D to win you need to look at a different game.

Yeah I tried getting too fancy with deep plays against that D. JPP had like 5 sacks in the game it was crazy. I either had no time to throw or his man coverage was all over my receivers. I'll go back to what worked the next time we meet up. It's boring but it can attack 3-4 2 man well.

Mrbob

Yeah game streaming didn't work out that well in the past. The good news though is the PS4 has built in hardware dedicated to streaming so hopefully the implementation should be much more widespread.

Time to brush up my negotiation and fusing skills. It looks so pretty.

Do you think Nintendo will do a bundle for Luigi's Mansion? I need a 3DS and Luigi's Mansion is near and dear to my heart.

Mrbob

Kap should win a title first before trying to brand himself.

Who wants the shirt of the only Niners QB to lose a Super Bowl?

Smokey

Smokes!

I put my build in the PC thread. Whatcha think???

Get a Z77 board, shouldn't be too much more than what you have. I'd also strongly suggest you not buy a dual core processor. You're going to be at a big disadvantage when games come out next gen. PS4 and new Xbox each have 8 core CPUs. Save a little big longer if you need to, but I definitely wouldn't make that move. Everything else looks fine to me for your budget.

Get a Z77 board, shouldn't be too much more than what you have. I also would not buy a dual core processor. You're going to be at a big disadvantage when games come out next gen. PS4 and new Xbox each have 8 core CPUs. Save a little big longer if you need to, but I definitely wouldn't make that move. Everything else looks fine to me for your budget.

but the quad core stuff is $100+ more :(
I'll just save a bit more and get a i5 3570

I want a new PC but it'll have to wait. I have a new truck to purchase this fall....and a PS4.....and possibly a Xbox 720. lol

New truck? I'm jelly... what kinda truck you getting?

Get a Z77 board, shouldn't be too much more than what you have. I'd also strongly suggest you not buy a dual core processor. You're going to be at a big disadvantage when games come out next gen. PS4 and new Xbox each have 8 core CPUs. Save a little big longer if you need to, but I definitely wouldn't make that move. Everything else looks fine to me for your budget.

ignoring me

bitch made

New truck? I'm jelly... what kinda truck you getting?

Either the new Silverado or the new Tundra. I'll test drive them both to see what I like better. If these gas prices keep going up, then the one with the better gas mileage will win by default.

Smokey

You also said you wanted to do some photoshop and CAD work in addition to gaming. I would save and get a quad core bruh. You will thank me later.

Also be careful about buying your pieces separately. If you wait too long for everything to come in and start building you could be sol if something is defective. You'll be out of the store warranty and be forced to go through the manufacturer which is a bitch.

Either the new Silverado or the new Tundra. I'll test drive them both to see what I like better. If these gas prices keep going up, then the one with the better gas mileage will win by default.

All new GM Twins will be out later this year with the new Gen V small block family.

The refreshed Tundra is also out later this year but its all carryover stuff in respect to powertrain so the GM twins will likely be a fair bit more fuel efficient.

All new GM Twins will be out later this year with the new Gen V small block family.

The refreshed Tundra is also out later this year but its all carryover stuff in respect to powertrain so the GM twins will likely be a fair bit more fuel efficient.

I read that the Sierras and Silverados will be available this summer with the Tundra arriving in September. It's looking like around November before I'll be able to purchase one though.

We'll see how it all shakes out. If the difference isn't huge in gas mileage and the Tundra has better luxury then I'll go with it. Me and the wife vowed that we'd get what we want with our next vehicle purchases, I'm up first.

My son will be getting my '06 GMC Canyon when he gets his license sometime next year.

You also said you wanted to do some photoshop and CAD work in addition to gaming. I would save and get a quad core bruh. You will thank me later.

Also be careful about buying your pieces separately. If you wait too long for everything to come in and start building you could be sol if something is defective. You'll be out of the store warranty and be forced to go through the manufacturer which is a bitch.

My roommate is a photoshop whore. Maybe i can talk him into chipping in some with the promise of him being able to use it whenever he wants.

I read that the Sierras and Silverados will be available this summer with the Tundra arriving in September. It's looking like around November before I'll be able to purchase one though.

We'll see how it all shakes out. If the difference isn't huge in gas mileage and the Tundra has better luxury then I'll go with it. Me and the wife vowed that we'd get what we want with our next vehicle purchases, I'm up first.

My son will be getting my '06 GMC Canyon when he gets his license sometime next year.

Sounds fun. Doesn't get much better than new truck shopping! Make sure you post up pics when you buy it.

Also you are being too nice to your son. That car is way too new for a first car. He needs something at least 15 years old! ;)

Top Bottom