• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

stop measuring your dick against our playoff elite in a one-off game of no meaning, brah!

Play CB... he has lots of free time!

lol what? I just want a competitive game with like minded sim individuals. I dropped a few of my leagues due to having less free time so I don't have anyone to play. Sure as hell don't want to play cheesy lobby people or play on All-Pro.

Sokantish

GG man, those HB streaks are tough to cover.

You send out 5 a lot so it makes it easier to get pressure. Most of the sacks you took were coverage sacks though.

Maybe that's where I screwed up, I started doing okay in the beginning when I was just rushing a few times but then I think you got up like 17 - 3 so I started panicking, it just seemed like everyone was covered and you were really good with your user play on defense so I usually was afraid to throw in the middle on the streaks
Even in friendlies Soka?!

I think McFadden only caught like 4 or 5 passes that game and 2-3 of them were screens! I didn't look at the stats and have no idea how many times he actually caught it. Maybe I just do HB streaks instinctively now and don't even recall how much times I did them.

Maybe that's where I screwed up, I started doing okay in the beginning when I was just rushing a few times but then I think you got up like 17 - 3 so I started panicking, it just seemed like everyone was covered and you were really good with your user play on defense so I usually was afraid to throw in the middle on the streaks

I think McFadden only caught like 4 or 5 passes that game and 2-3 of them were screens! I didn't look at the stats and have no idea how many times he actually caught it. Maybe I just do HB streaks instinctively now and don't even recall how much times I did them.

He was tied with your leading receiver with 4 catches but not much yardage. But I literally covered him manually the entire game lol. I would say he went out on a streak on about half of your passing plays.

Good luck LJ. :3

You playing?

Sokantish

He was tied with your leading receiver with 4 catches but not much yardage. But I literally covered him manually the entire game lol. I would say he went out on a streak on about half of your passing plays.

You playing?

See, not that tough to cover if he only had 4 catches and 2-3 of them were screens! You had that easy.

Crow is playing the superbowl so he can't play a for fun game

See, not that tough to cover if he only had 4 catches and 2-3 of them were screens! You had that easy.

Crow is playing the superbowl so he can't play a for fun game

It's tough to cover because the route is money against man and most zones when thrown with pass lead. It's annoying because it opens up your defense to other routes that normally are easily covered.

Ramirez game?

Trasher got banned. I'm guessing for this,
Trasher said:
Hold on there, Sai. Look, I understand Dax is claiming to identify mentally as a woman, but, as far as we know, his plumbing is still that of a man. Now, according to science Dax would therefore still actually be a man. I realize he's asked everyone to refer to himself as a woman, but that isn't scientifically accurate as far as we know (unless he's already gone through procedures/started taking estrogen/etc; I don't even know the specifics of that kind of thing).

Let me try to give you an example:

Let's say one day a person feels like they don't identify with humans at all. All they can relate to are those beautiful flying creatures in the sky. It's like they are one in the same inside their head. They've always loved bald eagles their whole life anyways so it makes sense to them. So they start claiming to be a bald eagle rather than a human. It's all good and dandy with everyone, and everyone is happy that this person has finally put their mind at ease as to who they are. The fact still remains that this bald eagle is still trapped in a human body though. And until that eagle starts growing feathers and wings on that body then they are still going to be a human (scientifically speaking that is).

I wish Dax all the best, and I really hope he gets through this struggle of his. But to sit here and try to refute simple science is a bit ridiculous. It is probably even more ridiculous that this subject matter is even being discussed in a thread about a video game. I hope Dax is searching out the proper help in proper areas rather than putting these things on the internet. Posting about this sort of stuff on an internet forum is never the best course of action when trying to get help.

Talking the differences of gender/sex in a halo thread, you should know better than that.

Top Bottom