• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
Im getting into the 3DS now that i have an XL. Fire Emblem good? Any other recommendations ? Have Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart already.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im getting into the 3DS now that i have an XL. Fire Emblem good? Any other recommendations ? Have Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart already.

DCX

Pictobits on the Dsiware shop.
Mutant mudds on e-shop
Kirby's adventure 3d
And pre order luigis mansion

Nightz

I'm facing a dilemma. I think I'm close to beating Persona 4 Golden
about to hunt Adachi down
, but then I want to play Fire Emblem. How many hours am I from the end of P4G?

LJ11

Good game, should have won, safety dropped game winning int with two seconds. Should have protected the middle on that last down. Whatever, them the breaks.

Crow did everything this league is about, so good luck to him and the rest of you.

Edit: Quit, nah, never. I turned the game off after he won.

TheCrow

Good game, should have won, safety dropped game winning int with two seconds. Should have protected the middle on that last down. Whatever, them the breaks.

Crow did everything this league is about, so good luck to him and the rest of you.

uh... didn't you lose connection too?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah seems like it didn't count

I don't care if its against crow, that shit isn't right.

DCX

DCX
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

DCX

DCX
delay gate last season, and now Crows heel turn has now hit us with a swerve as LJ hits us with the ill heel move

DCX

LJ11

You can sim that shit. I'm not throwing with DT's dropping and 10 men in coverage.

If I want that type of game I can play a random.

On the real, I just straight up brain farted and thought he won after kicking the FG. Didn't rage quit. Kept thinking about the dropped int I guess.

Never, if I honestly thought I had a shot I would march down the field and at least tie it, but I thought the game was over. hahaha

rinse82

You can sim that shit. I'm not throwing with DT's dropping and 10 men in coverage.

If I want that type of game I can play a random.

On the real, I just straight up brain farted and thought he won after kicking the FG. Didn't rage quit. Kept thinking about the dropped int I guess.

Err, what if you win the Sim lol

Top Bottom