• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Time to take out the trash!

choppingblock.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I can't imagine the need to power down immediately as the what you thought was the game winning field goal went through the uprights.

LJ11

Seems like a mini tantrum to me

hahaha

homie, i didn't throw a tantrum or rage quit. i was getting the ball back, why the fuck would i quit? i was moving the ball up and down the field at will. i never punted. fumble and a gamble by me late on 4th down to seal it (ended in int) were his only stops. I moved the rock all game long.

I was going to take it and score.

I'm just an idiot.

dropping 10 is going to go on the official banned list!

like i said a second ago, i've only seen 1 person bring this up when pheeniks did it earlier and i told him to cut it out thinking it was a rare thing that one person was stupid enough to do but i guess i was wrong!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I doubt it, Crow does dodgy shit, everyone knows it, but FMT is a pussy.

Also, Smokey loves to drop 10 into coverage near the goal line, but everyone knows he's a bitch too.

You should be happy FMT is willing to give you the Rams next year.

levious

hahaha

homie, i didn't throw a tantrum or rage quit. i was getting the ball back, why the fuck would i quit? i was moving the ball up and down the field at will. i never punted. fumble and a gamble by me late on 4th down to seal (ended in int) were his only stops. I moved the rock all game long.

I was going to take it and score.

I'm just an idiot.

Not saying you quit. You thought you lost. But why the need to quit the game immediately? So immediate that you didn't have a chance to notice that it wasn't over

Sokantish

dropping 10 is going to go on the official banned list!

like i said a second ago, i've only seen 1 person bring this up when pheeniks did it earlier and i told him to cut it out thinking it was a rare thing that one person was stupid enough to do but i guess i was wrong!

Dropping 9 is cool though, right?

levious

The things that happen when I put this league first! I'm gonna be the last game every week from now on. You guys better hope I don't play DM next season. You might as well shut this shit down!

Sweet, let's always save our games for the weekends.

LJ11

Not saying you quit. You thought you lost. But why the need to quit the game immediately? So immediate that you didn't have a chance to notice that it wasn't over

didn't want to see my coaches hand sullied by that fraud!

some other time mws, im taking a shower, eating and watching a movie.

nvm... crow in the SB!!!!

FMT officially bans dropping 10 right before he plays crow - how convenient!

First ever CPU SB after FMT loses the first game

Haven't played Crowe this year but FMT gave me a game the other day so he's definitely tough with those Niners.

Assuming the ban on dropping 10 would have to take place next season not mid playoff right?

Right? lol..

Top Bottom