• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

TheCrow

No tebow time this time. A couple 4th conversions killed me on his last drive. It was a great game but I fear I played too conservative on offense. Nevertheless it was a great season for me.

Congrats FMT!

Edit: Can't believe I missed that 61 yard fg. Maxed the meter and did a fist bump only to see it bounce out. lol

gg crow. should've just played it conservative throughout and let you drive the length of the field because you kept stalling on the cusp of FG range. the one you missed was a 62 yarder.... at least i thought it was from the 45 yard line. pretty much shut down tebows read option and most of the other runs. got beat on a couple out patterns that hurt me.

i was down 10-9 and converted two 4th and 13's. the first one AJ jenkins BARELY caught it and barely got the first down. even if i didn't get that it wouldn't have killed me because there was still about 2 minutes left and i had all 3 timeouts. worst case scenario i would've gotten the ball back with enough time and only down a score (even if it was 8).

the second 4th down conversion was pure lucky. i was at crows 47, 4th and 13. he played complete coverage (can't say that he dropped 10 i have no idea but i had all day to throw). i literally sat in the pocket for probably 8-10 seconds. i saw the LB spying me so i knew i couldn't take off. eventually VD broke off his route and i got the first down. then made crow use his timeouts and kicked the game winner.

anyhow, we are advanced to the re-sign players portion. we just dont have time to do all of this before sunday so the draft is not going to be sunday. i'm going to come up with a weekday option and a weekend option (1 time for each) and people will pick the one they can attend and if you can't make it then i'm sorry! i'll do that in a bit here, have to think about the times and dates!

but for now, go re-sign your players. i have $5 million in cap space to resign 7 players... sweet

TheCrow

I rushed 2 and spied dumervil since von miller can usually get off his blocker. can't believe I didn't see that receiver coming back. Instead I ran toward you and left him open. oh well.

BigAT

Frenchmovietheme ‏@neogaffe
RT @MattMillerEA After 41 career wins, Broncos coach O. Herrera calls it a career. #CCM

1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

just so everyone knows, crow is no longer the broncos coach. he will be replaced by goldlion. this was a difficult one for me because crow is a cool dude and a dependable league player but it's just too much when i'm getting complaints all the time about his play or people refusing to play him or whatever else. this is a very similar situation to shawnhann and i didn't like that one either.

i wish it weren't this way and everyone got along but this is just how it goes sometimes. so... yeah

TheCrow

AFC is a joke. I will join the superior nfc in madden 25, where I'll continue to battle for wildcards only to go 1 and done in the playoffs. It's was fun till the end but it would've been even sweeter if I won my 3rd ring. Maybe next year.

just so everyone knows, crow is no longer the broncos coach. he will be replaced by goldlion. this was a difficult one for me because crow is a cool dude and a dependable league player but it's just too much when i'm getting complaints all the time about his play or people refusing to play him or whatever else. this is a very similar situation to shawnhann and i didn't like that one either.

i wish it weren't this way and everyone got along but this is just how it goes sometimes. so... yeah

:((((((((

eznark

Banned
Lol tag number skyrocketed so I offered Rodgers the tag number from last year but for six years. He signed a 6 year $112m deal that has a minimal cap hit for the next two seasons. What an idiot.

LJ11

Crow, felt you played me like a bitch tonight, but all I want to know is how you get your LBs to avoid the FB. I mean the FB doesn't even make an attempt to block the OLB. I form stretch fucking killed it though, but powers were a no go.

That's all ask, wtf are you doing.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i lowballed my kicker and now he's gone. guess i better scout for a kicker then. i'll spend a high pick if i have to!

i was able to re-sign one of my 7 free agents. i had to let leon washington go.... arguably the MVP of the superbowl with a 70 yard punt return to setup the first points of the game. oh well... i'll find one in the draft or use LMJ

TheCrow

Crow, felt you played me like a bitch tonight, but all I want to know is how you get your LBs to avoid the FB. I mean the FB doesn't even make an attempt to block the OLB. I form stretch fucking killed it though, but powers were a no go.

That's all ask, wtf are you doing.
If I see 2 wr i'm almost always running 2 man under out of base 4-3. Sometimes I make adjustments at the line if I see that my opponent relies on some routes. I user whichever safety is on the side of the TE and focus on stopping the run or covering the TE. I don't know why your FB didn't block since I didn't do anything that would lead to that. Perhaps its that my lbs have good pursuit/play recognition.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i lowballed my kicker and now he's gone. guess i better scout for a kicker then. i'll spend a high pick if i have to!

i was able to re-sign one of my 7 free agents. i had to let leon washington go.... arguably the MVP of the superbowl with a 70 yard punt return to setup the first points of the game. oh well... i'll find one in the draft or use LMJ
I was caught off guard with that runback. One of the first times I gave up a big return but at least I contained it to a field goal. Wish I got some fumbles especially since my lbs got some nice shots at your rb.

Birdman02

tough decision but i decided to franchise vilma over sproles. i am sure someone else will get more out of him than i did...also had to let pierre thomas and mark ingram walk....guess i know what i need in the draft. the rest of my team is pretty much intact though.

the only real downside is brees thp dropped from 90 to 84. might be time for the newcomer era to begin.

a shit load of my guys had ratings drops in various categories. iupati dropped from a 99 run block to 97! ridiculous!

p.s.

the only guy i saw on the retirement board was reggie wayne. unfortunately because there is no transaction log i don't know for sure and i already turned the game off!

I am sad to see my bro Crow go. I hope you stay around for NHL and Fifa :(

I would also like to know exactly how many people complained about him and exactly what...\

also I don't know what draft and free agency status is....but I don't get back to my box till 1 am tomorrow and then I'm out of town again sunday afternoon. if there's a vote to move it to a weekday (except wednesday) or next sunday I'm down for that

Mrbob

Urlacher survived another year! But he is rated 89 now. :( Almost back to normal.

WTF at EA trying to auto correct Myers. Dropped each of his passer accuracy ratings one point in the off season! Terrible.

bluemax

Banned
Totally random but some guy named Jay Cutler viewed my LinkedIn profile.

a shit load of my guys had ratings drops in various categories. iupati dropped from a 99 run block to 97! ridiculous!

p.s.

the only guy i saw on the retirement board was reggie wayne. unfortunately because there is no transaction log i don't know for sure and i already turned the game off!

Hasslebeck retired, greatest QB in Seahawks history (until Russell Wilson has a few more years under his belt).

Warren Moon barely counts as a Seahawk in my mind.

Mrbob

Done with my resigning too (none for me).

Also, looks like Sony has some things hidden for E3:

Yoshida also pointed out that he favored giving those in attendance at the reveal event some hands-on time with the console, but says the hardware designers were uneasy with journalists finding "some detail" that isn't meant to be public just yet. He claimed that people will be able to start playing it "by E3, I think."

rinse82

Done resigning, Osi staying with the Jags. Big part of my decent season.

Gabbert can fuck off though, he's lucky I even offered him a contract to be Arias' backup.

Can someone explain how signing contracts online works? cause I cannot tell if Kevin Burnett wants 10 mil a year (LOL) or if thats what he wanted over the duration of his deal....

besides him I don't have other signings

Top Bottom