• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm putting my center, Scott Wells on the trading block. His OVR is 83 but his stats are RBK/PBK/AWR/IBL - 88/89/87/84. He has one year left on his contract at 7.26 Mil, I'm eating 3 mil of it in bonus if I trade him, so whoever takes him will pay 4.26 Mil.

I'm trading him because I drafted a pretty good C in the first draft and I want to start utilizing that pick.

Done with resignings.

Garcia and Steele second and third in DROY rankings. :(

BigAT

Can someone explain how signing contracts online works? cause I cannot tell if Kevin Burnett wants 10 mil a year (LOL) or if thats what he wanted over the duration of his deal....

besides him I don't have other signings

Just do it on your console (assuming you didn't sell it), the site is hardly ever reliable.

Ramirez

Ah man, I fucked up! When I was in negotiations with Ike Taylor, it said I had 9.26 spending money, but apparently I only had 5 mil? o_O

Needless to say, a lot of people are gone if he accepts the deal. Well, I guess they'll be gone anyways, but I can maybe resign them in FA. :(

Draft is not tomorrow. Vote for 1 (not both or either):

1: Tuesday, 2/26 at 5 pm pst
2: Sunday, 3/3 at 7 am pst

Pick one and live with it. I just want to get next season started. The times won't change, these are the 2 times and 2 dates!

Mrbob

Can I make a request to start a little later? I won't be home till about 6:15 pacific tuesday night. Plus I'll miss Justified. :(

Mrbob

Also, UBI Soft is firing shots at MS already:

"Now, very, very quickly we got Watch Dogs on [PS4], and it looks good, and we're happy with the performance and that's a good sign, and we're able to push the immersion level and interactivity of our game instead of trying to get things to work."

Discussing the surprise announcement of 8GB DDR5 RAM at the PS4 reveal on February 20, Guay said that it was "great" and discussed the benefits of having fast memory.

"If you have a lot of memory but it's very, very slow, it's not as useful," he said.

Mrbob

Oh yeah I suppose I should vote. If we can push the start time a little bit so I can get my first round pick in, I'll vote option 1. Otherwise I vote option 2.

rinse82

What's the scheduled timing of the advances if its a Tuesday draft? Can we get through all of FA this weekend so nobody is stuck at work and unable to bid?

LukeSmith

AFC is a joke. I will join the superior nfc in madden 25, where I'll continue to battle for wildcards only to go 1 and done in the playoffs. It's was fun till the end but it would've been even sweeter if I won my 3rd ring. Maybe next year.

I don't know if it's sunk in yet.

Mrbob

What's the scheduled timing of the advances if its a Tuesday draft? Can we get through all of FA this weekend so nobody is stuck at work and unable to bid?

Lol, we will do what will always do. Plow through it regardless of it screws anyone over. It's been this way a couple seasons now. Expect the pattern to continue.

Mrbob

dawson-crying-o.gif

I know the feel.

Colasante

On the Trade Block:

LG Daryn Colledge:
2015: $6.74M

Pass Block: 86
Run Block: 87
Impact Block: 83
Awareness: 78

C Lyle Sendlein:
2015: $3.00M

Pass Block: 87
Run Block: 88
Impact Block: 87
Awareness: 85

LT Levi Brown:
2015: $6.86M
2016: $8.31M

Pass Block: 85
Run Block: 86
Impact Block: 77
Awareness: 76

RG Adam Snyder:
2015: $3.43M
2016: $4.15M

Pass Block: 77
Run Block: 85
Impact Block: 74
Awareness: 73

if its tuesday then we would have free agency today, tomorrow and monday. here is the schedule:

Stage 1: Re-sign players (Which we're currently in) - will advance once i have confirmation that everyone is done, or tonight by 8 pm pst whichever comes first
Stage 2: Free agent bidding (NO SCOUTING AVAILABLE YET) - advancing to this stage today/tonight. Deadline for this is Sunday @ 1 pm pst
Stage 3: Nothing. Skips from stage 2 to stage 4.
Stage 4: Free agent bidding AND SCOUTING AVAILABLE, deadline for this is Sunday @ 10 pm pst
Stage 5: Nothing. Skips from stage 4 to stage 6.
Stage 6: Free agent bidding AND SCOUTING AVAILABLE, deadline for this is Monday @ 5 pm pst
Stage 7: FREE AGENCY DONE. ONLY SCOUTING AVAILABLE (will leave this open until the draft)
Stage 8: The draft

Also, I'll take care of all my resigning stuff tomorriw night. Won't be home till then. And I have no idea who is on my team, but literally everyone is up for trade. I don't give a fuck about the team Crow built

Top Bottom