• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Smoke, let's play tomorrow before the Texans game...

polamalu_1706042c.jpg

bluemax

Banned
So we are lowering fumbles which seems to be a smaller, more concentrated issue than interceptions which are out of control?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So we are lowering fumbles which seems to be a smaller, more concentrated issue than interceptions which are out of control?

Interceptions are somewhat in control of the player. Guys with 99 carry shouldn't be fumbling like they are and there is little to no control over that.

Ramirez

Interceptions are somewhat in control of the player. Guys with 99 carry shouldn't be fumbling like they are and there is little to no control over that.

That's a pretty big some what when probably over half of them are ballhawk related or the AI simply running the route better than the WR, lol.

Sokantish

I'm usually at the top of INTs in the seasons I've played but whenever I throw an INT even if it's a stupid catch they somehow make most of the time I'm thinking to myself why did I throw that? With runs though you shouldn't be afraid of getting hit every single play, that's what is happening though because they just happen so often.

CB3

That's a pretty big some what when probably over half of them are ballhawk related or the AI simply running the route better than the WR, lol.

I agree. But you kinda begin to know what throws are dangerous. Its a bigger risk/reward. Whereas there shouldn't be the significant threat of fumbles on a simple HB dive as much as there has been.

bluemax

Banned
My point though is it feels to me like a small fraction of the league has been complaining about fumbles since the start while the majority of the league either isn't having an issue with it or isn't saying anything.

Yes INTs are slightly more user controlled than fumbles, but the fact remains that INT numbers are through the roof this year compared to past Maddens.

Basically it feels like we're bending to the will of a small minority of the league.

CB3

My point though is it feels to me like a small fraction of the league has been complaining about fumbles since the start while the majority of the league either isn't having an issue with it or isn't saying anything.

Yes INTs are slightly more user controlled than fumbles, but the fact remains that INT numbers are through the roof this year compared to past Maddens.

Basically it feels like we're bending to the will of a small minority of the league.

Just say we're bending it to the will of the "elites". I know that's what you wanna say, friend. Let it out!

BigAT

Are INTs actually up significantly? I honestly don't know one way or the other, but it's not like people had trouble throwing them in the past. Sanjuro's 70 INT season was pre-ballhawk.

eznark

Banned
Don't listen to the cocktease. He says that every season.

And in every single Madden I have traded him. I play serviceable defense when I don't give up interceptions. Time to build the team around Kam Sweet.

Plus Rors, LJ plays the game the right way.

Rorschach

And in every single Madden I have traded him. I play serviceable defense when I don't give up interceptions. Time to build the team around Kam Sweet.

Plus Rors, LJ plays the game the right way.
:mad: I'll just pick up Tony Romo or Mark Sanchez then!

CB3

Chicks dig it. It's like they never grow out of it. They all secretly want to be princesses.

Yeah That too. But you gotta be a little ways in on the relationship. That place is fucking expensive as shit these days.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Who did actually "vote" on this change anyway? Rors, CB, and AT?

I don't care either way, it's great not having to put any more XP into carry or hit power though.

I think DCX hit it right on the head though. Teams full of guys with high hit power is the new normal. Conversely, guys with high Elu or truck are now normal too. The drawback of this new system is raising the normal bar. :(

bluemax

Banned
Chicks dig it. It's like they never grow out of it. They all secretly want to be princesses.

This is so true. Every girl has a secret Disney princess.

I took a GF to Disney for the first time a couple of years ago for her birthday (back when it was free on your birthday), it was actually kind of fun.

Ramirez

I personally haven't had a problem with fumbles, I don't run much though. Seems like first season I didn't even force many fumbles, they were up last season though.

Only person I ever see complaining about it is Rors, but eh whatever. :p

Smokey, are you around?

Sanjuro

So, we wouldn't turn off weather in seasons where it hindered gameplay because it was part of the game. Now we are debating turning down fumbles? :jnc

GG Story. That was one you definitely deserved to win, just that bad pick 6 in the end

Is Treon Patrick black or white?

Who did actually "vote" on this change anyway? Rors, CB, and AT?

I don't care either way, it's great not having to put any more XP into carry or hit power though.

I think DCX hit it right on the head though. Teams full of guys with high hit power is the new normal. Conversely, guys with high Elu or truck are now normal too. The drawback of this new system is raising the normal bar. :(

MV5BMTI5OTA0NDEyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY2MDgxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR9,0,214,317_.jpg

Top Bottom