• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I was on the fumble brigade for months, complained about it a lot. Again, there's give and take. We'll see what the sliders do, but what I said is true, I get to now use more than just speed and blocks to get yards. Jukes and spins are back, I wasn't trying that shit before because I fumbled up the gut runs. So while it takes a way one weapon you get another, or this shit may not matter at all. We'll see.

Huge spike in QB rushing yards is my guess

Rorschach

i already tested it out, so did the other game that was played. there was 1 total fumble in my game against the lions

ps

for PSN+ users, megaman 9&10 combo pack is free!

Wish that was on Vita. Long trip coming up!

I was on the fumble brigade for months, complained about it a lot. Again, there's give and take. We'll see what the sliders do, but what I said is true, I get to now use more than just speed and blocks to get yards. Jukes and spins are back, I wasn't trying that shit before because I fumbled up the gut runs. So while it takes a way one weapon you get another, or this shit may not matter at all. We'll see.

Good for you. I hope it works out for you. I was fumbling just running in a straight line with RB held. I was fumbling just trying to get back to the line. All I want is to be able to run the ball. That's all. I don't even need positive yards. I want to be able to hand the ball off to my runningback without it being an automatic turnover.

Mrbob

i already tested it out, so did the other game that was played. there was 1 total fumble in my game against the lions

ps

for PSN+ users, megaman 9&10 combo pack is free!

If you changed this before the week started, the other game was me and Rinse. Forte fumbled the ball away two times during the game so maybe the slider doesn't do anything different.

Birdman02

I think that if you guys had actually watched the 11 fumble game between me and Rors, then just about everyone would be ok with this change.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
1: that's not how percentages or the sliders work
2: 85 and 95 have the same value NOW. Hell, I think 85s fumble less. My 88 carry guy doesn't fumble as much as the 97 guy.
3: I've spent 17 points worth of XP on carry and 20k on cover ball. Why can't we try the new sliders just to see if it makes the game playable again? These fumbles are a joke. No real game is gonna have 8 fumbles a game unless it's the Jets vs the Eagles.
How do the percentages of the sliders work then? Need some good ones for my offline CCM.

eznark

Banned
Speaking of games that are actually fun, anyone pumped for The Cave on Monday?! Getting that shit for the WiiU.

i haven't played a megaman game in years and holy shit this is hard lol

Megaman isn't hard, it's just bullshit where you have to memorize the levels so you know when you're about to get fucked

I hate falling down and seeing "Wait, they made me fall into this hole, and I was supposed to start going right instantly to avoid the spikes right here..." BOOM

GG Az. That was a crazy one. Rough for you to open the way you did, sack fumble with the fumble recovery for TD. You fought back into it but it was too late. Ballhawk strikes again with Webb picking me off while I was throwing to Cook, Webb was manned up on Britt. Couldn't stop that wheel route but you kept blitzing! CJ had fun racking up some receiving stats, would've had 1 more TD if I bought him the feet in bounds trait.
Titans get their first road win and a .500 record before the LJ matchup. Glad I won't be 2-5.

Storybook if we say ... 6 CT or so today is that good? I might be able to roll earlier and if I can I would post

After this week I have a bye...I sure hope this advances by Monday :(

Games Remaining

Patriots @ Jets
Browns @ Dolphins
Rams @ Cardinals
Vikings @ Redskins
Texans @ Steelers
Raiders @ Broncos
Colts @ Bills
Saints @ Chargers
Giants @ Bengals

Mrbob

CB I think you have the PS3 and 360 dpads confused. PS3 dpad is aiiiiiiiiiiiight. I hope the PS4 dpad is the Vita dpad, that thing is awesome. But no one knows because no one bought the device. :(

Speaking of games that are actually fun, anyone pumped for The Cave on Monday?! Getting that shit for the WiiU.

Why wouldn't you get this on PC?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Games Remaining

Patriots @ Jets
Browns @ Dolphins
Rams @ Cardinals
Vikings @ Redskins
Texans @ Steelers
Raiders @ Broncos
Colts @ Bills
Saints @ Chargers
Giants @ Bengals

Colasante is back Monday night. Unless you guys get really crazy I'll just wait instead of playing the AI.

At this point a couple of days away from the game will do me well. This is my worst start ever.

eznark

Banned
CB I think you have the PS3 and 360 dpads confused. PS3 dpad is aiiiiiiiiiiiight. I hope the PS4 dpad is the Vita dpad, that thing is awesome. But no one knows because no one bought the device. :(

Why wouldn't you get this on PC?

Plenty of other shit to play on PC, including about two dozen adventure games

Sanjuro

Colasante is back Monday night. Unless you guys get really crazy I'll just wait instead of playing the AI.

At this point a couple of days away from the game will do me well. This is my worst start ever.

Yeah, it looks like a Monday matchup with me and Ferny as well.

Splat

Welp, I guess I get one game a year where my team quits on me. Vs Wellie last year, vs AT this year. Gg at, literally no one on my team won any one on one matchups.

BigAT

GG Splat. I feel like the immediate TAINT by Prince set the tone for the game and I was able to play at the pace I wanted to on both sides of the ball. I was a little surprised to see you had ditched Dalton. No clue what his stats are like but it seemed like the accuracy ratings on your rookie QB were pretty bad.

I would rather wait for my game too then if my bye is going to last literally a week

Anyways Story I'll still be around this evening

Rorschach

How do the percentages of the sliders work then? Need some good ones for my offline CCM.
Setting it to zero doesn't mean there is 100% chance of fumbling and changing it to 100 doesn't mean no fumbles. Also, this 25% slide doesn't mean a 50% bump. 50 isn't the starting point in all-madden for fumbles, it's 25. 75 from 50 is a modest bump, but hopefully, it helps. If it doesn't, then we lost nothing, but at least we tried.

BigAT

RT @MikeHillEA The way the Cowboys' O-line was playing, even Mark Schlereth could have gotten a sack for the Eagles. #CCM

Wasn't Schlereth an offensive lineman?

Splat

GG Splat. I feel like the immediate TAINT by Prince set the tone for the game and I was able to play at the pace I wanted to on both sides of the ball. I was a little surprised to see you had ditched Dalton. No clue what his stats are like but it seemed like the accuracy ratings on your rookie QB were pretty bad.

It wasn't him, guys just weren't open, ever. -14 total yards lol :-/ Guys would have the spacing where they should have been wide open on their breaks, and they weren't. Everyone just failed miserably for me at WR and in my secondary. I played a shitty game i other ways, but nothing went right.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Welp, I guess I get one game a year where my team quits on me. Vs Wellie last year, vs AT this year. Gg at, literally no one on my team won any one on one matchups.
Yeah dude, I just don't get it sometimes. I suspect it has to do with cold streaks but even then how do you snap out of it? Since the game with FMT my entire team has been cold.

DCX

DCX
Well, the trade paid off already. My starting HB is gone for 4 weeks. I lose momentum with three plays.

1- Red zone fumble by Bailey my backup RB

2- fluke long touchdown dump off to DM's RB results in his only TD where i had my SS over the top had three or four tacklers there with no interest in taking him down and when i attempted i over pursued lol

3- do-over gate. I get the ball inside his 30 looking to at least get a FG or tie. third and like 5-7 not sure. I call a HB screen and it looked like Bailey got hurt :( but wait...saved by a do-over, call a run up the middle get stuffed and another do-over??, call a pass and it was over thrown but now i'm out of downs?!?! It should have brought up fourth down but apparently it used the second do-over as third down even though it clearly said do-over and what i thought would have been my third attempt at third down was a fourth down and I turned it over on downs :(

Points left on the field.

Game is trash

DCX

GG Az. That was a crazy one. Rough for you to open the way you did, sack fumble with the fumble recovery for TD. You fought back into it but it was too late. Ballhawk strikes again with Webb picking me off while I was throwing to Cook, Webb was manned up on Britt. Couldn't stop that wheel route but you kept blitzing! CJ had fun racking up some receiving stats, would've had 1 more TD if I bought him the feet in bounds trait.
Titans get their first road win and a .500 record before the LJ matchup. Glad I won't be 2-5.

Yeah, GG man. I thought I had CJ on that flats reception, but that little bit of online lag had me overpursue and you were gone. I blitzed because it seemed like if I just rushed four, you had all day to throw. I basically had to pick my poison. I'm still trying to find plays that work. Maybe it's time to try out a new playbook.

Rorschach

Yeah dude, I just don't get it sometimes. I suspect it has to do with cold streaks but even then how do you snap out of it? Since the game with FMT my entire team has been cold.

It's next to impossible because they will refuse to perform. Cutler snapped out of it finally and it was like night and day. What sucks is most of my offense started the season cold. So it's been a struggle to get them normal again. We should play pre-season. :(

Btw if you guys play offline, try setting the speed threshold to zero. Its the way Madden was meant to be played!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's next to impossible because they will refuse to perform. Cutler snapped out of it finally and it was like night and day. What sucks is most of my offense started the season cold. So it's been a struggle to get them normal again. We should play pre-season. :(

Btw if you guys play offline, try setting the speed threshold to zero. Its the way Madden was meant to be played!
I got lucky that the Dolphin defenders dropped a bunch of picks, but also unlucky with a couple of drops by my own receivers. As it stands the 3 TD and 300+ yard performance could have finally snapped Bradford out of it. And he has a 2 consistency.

Lets put it this way, I think I allowed a total of 17 sacks last season, Pheeniks sacked me 5 times yesterday. Ridiculous for an OL that was completely dominant last season and only got better this offseason via XP.

Not to take anything away from Phee. He dominated all game.

LJ11

You should see the throws Baker is missing right now, wide open guys. Need to get him to at least neutral.

Top Bottom