• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

and to think we could've started week 1 on tuesday night! for shame!

people who haven't voted:

trasher (his vote doesn't count since he already told me he can't draft at either time)
cola
nightz
dm (lolololllllllll)
bluemax
mcneily
az
smokey
LJ
pheeniks

rinse82

1 - Tues 5pm PT (10)
Sanjuro
GCQ
FMT
BigAT
Wellie
DCX
CB3
Ramirez
Birdman
Drizz

2- Sun 7am PT (13)
Eznark
Bob
daw
Luke
rinse
shake
goldlion
Ferny
Splat
Rors
Soka
Levious
LJ

This draft is gonna screw half the league either way. Interesting

sucks for people actually depending on the draft to help them. my team is obviously stacked so the computer drafting for me wont kill me.

although i'm seeing quite a drop on some of my guys and i'm worried carlos rogers will retire so i purchased the CB retirement package. i got like 50K coaching points or something for winning a 2nd superbowl. i have now purchased all of the XP packages for all the positions and a few of the retirement packages. i was thinking about doing the free agents ones but i will never have money to spend.

rinse82

1 - Tues 5pm PT (12)
Sanjuro
GCQ
FMT
BigAT
Wellie
DCX
CB3
Ramirez
Birdman
Drizz
pheeniks
McNeils

2- Sun 7am PT (14)
Eznark
Bob
daw
Luke
rinse
shake
goldlion
Ferny
Splat
Rors
Soka
Levious
LJ
Bluemax

Colasante

Why can't I tag? bwargh!

You probably don't have the cap space to cover the tag price. I had some $6 million in space, and was able to tag players with a lower price than that, and unable to tag those with prices higher than it.

Also, I resigned my guys and I vote next Sunday.

Rorschach

You probably don't have the cap space to cover the tag price. I had some $6 million in space, and was able to tag players with a lower price than that, and unable to tag those with prices higher than it.

Also, I resigned my guys and I vote next Sunday.

I didn't even look at that. *checks*

[edit]That's not it. I know he's not an unrestricted free agent and Madden probably doesn't have that, so...

Oh well, fuck it. I'll take my chances. He's not that great anyway.

I would vote be okay with next Sunday if we could start 9 am pt. but at this point if I can't make it thats how it will be...I blame the game for not letting us have a draft board!

rinse82

Since when did we need 31 to make a decision go through? Lol

Anyways, who still wants to draft tmw morning?

Prob too last minute but let's see

I honestly don't care much about the draft I'd just like to get the season started. If majority wants to wait till Sunday then that's unfortunately the price of a democracy!

If I was an asshole (or smart!) I'd have said Tuesday at 5pm pst be there or be square you dumbass biiiiiitches!

rinse82

1 - Tues 5pm PT (12)
Sanjuro
GCQ
FMT
BigAT
Wellie
DCX
CB3
Ramirez
Birdman
Drizz
pheeniks
McNeils

2- Sun 7am PT (15)
Eznark
Bob
daw
Luke
rinse
shake
goldlion
Ferny
Splat
Rors
Soka
Levious
LJ
Bluemax
Cola

Whoever voted it doesnt matter should count as a Tuesday vote, since I'm sure they just want to play their next game ASAP if it doesnt matter!

who said it didn't matter?

in other news, i am working on the awards. should have them ready in the next few days.

and in even OTHER news, i rented Dredd on ps3 with some of the free PSN bucks sony sent me. what the fuck this movie is pretty good! it's almost like an american version of The Raid.... but with lots of guns instead of karate and plenty of the ultra violence

Mrbob

Look at how close this voting is coming down. A couple swing votes could have changed everything. West Coasters didn't want to play ball though and push back that Tuesday night start time so my hand was forced into Sunday morning!

Also, why does McNeily get a vote? He can't make either one. Looks like it's 15 to 11 to me.

Top Bottom