• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Look at how close this voting is coming down. A couple swing votes could have changed everything. West Coasters didn't want to play ball though and push back that Tuesday night start time so my hand was forced into Sunday morning!

keep your mouth shut or else i'll start handing out free copies of madden 25 to anyone who changes their vote to tuesday!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If the Sunday vote wins you guys will bbe at eachothers throat by Wednesday, tops. We all know how thia thread gets when there are no games to play.

McNei1y

Look at how close this voting is coming down. A couple swing votes could have changed everything. West Coasters didn't want to play ball though and push back that Tuesday night start time so my hand was forced into Sunday morning!

Also, why does McNeily get a vote? He can't make either one. Looks like it's 15 to 11 to me.

I can sort of make Tuesday more than Sunday.

BigAT

Also, why does McNeily get a vote? He can't make either one. Looks like it's 15 to 11 to me.

Is this your favorite part of the league? I swear you post with more fervor, passion, and frequency about voting for draft times than at any other part of the season.

CB3

Is this your favorite part of the league? I swear you post with more fervor, passion and frequency about voting for draft times than at any other part of the season.

Because his life revolves around burn notice reruns

Is this your favorite part of the league? I swear you post with more fervor, passion, and frequency about voting for draft times than at any other part of the season.

much like the real life bears, once the real action starts he disappears into irrelevance. winning his draft time is all he has!

Mrbob

I enjoy the thread drama more than playing this game. Absolutely. I don't believe for a second anyone else thinks otherwise.

I enjoy the thread drama more than playing the game. Absolutely. I don't believe for a second anyone else thinks otherwise.

some of us actually enjoy playing the game. i wouldn't expect you to enjoy it though since you sold your soul in madden 06 to win the only superbowl you will ever win. now you are relegated to losing the division to a 7-9 division winner or getting blown out in the playoffs!

Mrbob

Last time I checked you were 7-9 last year when you didn't have auto win to bail you out!

So I let other guys in the division have a chance for the playoffs, so what? Everyone else should be as giving as me.

forgot how amazing the opening sequence is for god of war 3

done resigning as well (no one is available cause i lowballed all those fuckers!)

ill start a tally on the resignings that are done:

Bills - Done
Dolphins - Done
Patriots - Done
Jets - ?

Steelers - Done
Bengals - ?
Browns - ?
Ravens - ?

Colts - Done
Texans - ?
Titans - ?
Jags - Done

Chargers - ?
Raiders - Done
Broncos - ?
Chiefs - ?

Eagles - Done
Giants - Done
Redskins - ?
Cowboys - Done

Bears - Done
Packers - Done
Vikings - Done
Lions - Done

Bucs - lol
Panthers - ?
Falcons - Done
Saints - Done

49ers - Done
Rams - ?
Seahawks - ?
Cards - ?

i'll go back through the thread to see if any of the question marks actually said done already. just did it off the top of my head

there's no way i would sell my ps3. i'm going to use it as a blu-ray player on my other TV once i have ps4. and what do you get for a trade in on ps3 these days? $100? $150? not worth it

CB3

there's no way i would sell my ps3. i'm going to use it as a blu-ray player on my other TV once i have ps4. and what do you get for a trade in on ps3 these days? $100? $150? not worth it

People are gonna need all the help they can get with that $600 price tag bombshell.

Except soka.

Not waiting on The Last of Us?

That will be my PS3 swan song purchase. Then gimme dat PS4.

Nope!

PS3 has always been my god of war box! I re-bought all the games in HD!

I think they have 50% bonus on PS3's right now or something... either way thats $100-150 I get to save on my shiny new PS4 and knack!

Real racing takes place on two wheels!

There were only two wheels on Larson's car when he finished the race.

I can't watch motorcycles. So much less impressive to me, they take up no space on the track compared to a car. The battles are who is taking the track the fastest, whereas car racing it is more of a battle. This might just be because I don't understand how motorcycles drive really though.

NASCAR isn't real racing but the end of the races are always exciting.

Top Bottom