• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
Speaking of, Luke you should demand to be on the next Weekend Confirmed so you can bring some positive perspective to the Playstation 4 reveal.

LJ11

I pulled my bid, Cap number looked off for the following year, need to check it out.

Have plenty of room for this year, its the next one that's iffy though there might not be a next season.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I can throw money around like crazy and not care since this is Bradford's last year... And it's at $16 Mil. Hallelujah!

He and Chris Long are $30 mil of cap space this season.

If we do 2 seasons I'm guesstimating that goes till sometime in June?

Usually we've done NCAA as a 5 dollar rental warm up for the next Madden game, which I'd be down for again

Also I had 33 million in cap space but I have other guys I want

eznark

Banned
If we do 2 seasons I'm guesstimating that goes till sometime in June?

Usually we've done NCAA as a 5 dollar rental warm up for the next Madden game, which I'd be down for again

Also I had 33 million in cap space but I have other guys I want

You're getting MLB next week right?

You're getting MLB next week right?

Holy shit that comes out next week??

I don't know. I think I'm going to wait and see how online play is...I want to play that game with you dudes but if the online makes me have to guess the trajectory before its thrown then I'll pass.

I also fucking hate Loria so I soured on getting a new game cause I still have 12

if you know of any good preorders let me know

LukeSmith

Everything, almost literally.

Maybe I'm just not as cynical as I used to be, I thought it had some awkward stuff in it, but the hardware overview was a cool statement of intent.

I expect Microsoft's will be good, too. I expect a broader focus from them, where Sony tried to target gamers with a story that says "Console made by developers for gamers," I imagine Microsoft will be about a collision of services and partnerships that they hope will simplify shit in your living room - oh, and games.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hagan is the 99 spd receiver. I made a sizeable bid on him too.

I have no idea why you let him hit the open market. I want a Leopard/Waters/Hagan receiving corps of ultimate speed.

bluemax

Banned

I have no idea why you let him hit the open market. I want a Leopard/Waters/Hagan receiving corps of ultimate speed.

I only had one shot at bringing them back. I offered them 2 to 3 times their asking prices and multi year deals and they turned me down.

Game is trash.

DCX

DCX

He should have tried to resign him and made sure he stayed. Maybe he assumed no one would pay attention and resign him for peanuts when we advanced to the beginning of the season and all free agents were fair game.

There hasn't been as many 99 speed guys in Madden 13 than in the past.

DCX

Top Bottom