• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
5 years 34 mil for Gerald McCoy, dcx?

Yeeeeesh

This should be a quick week. Not a ton of moves went down

so do the spreadsheet guys have amazing potential or something? Of course i can't see all his attributes but hes 69OVR how good can he really be?

bluemax

Banned
so do the spreadsheet guys have amazing potential or something? Of course i can't see all his attributes but hes 69OVR how good can he really be?

1. He wasn't a spreadsheet guy
2. His awareness is like 13 hence the low overall
3. His development speed is normal
4. He has 99 speed

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

The spreadsheet that people refer to tells you what potential players have. With the exception of players that get news stories. Their attributes and development speeds are somewhat randomized.

I believe dev speed to be of little importance this madden. Slow guys are not capped like they were in past maddens. D potentials could never develop beyond 69 ovr f o r example. One of the best players in our last draft was either a slow or normal dev speed and came out as an 83 ovr (for my scheme at least), mlb garcia.

I think hagen was an undrafted free agent. Each draft there's a group of rookies added last minute to the draft pool. No way to scout them at all but you see all their attributes once they hit free agency. Which is why Luke wants to regulate rookie free agent signings since it ends up being first come first served.

1. He wasn't a spreadsheet guy
2. His awareness is like 13 hence the low overall
3. His development speed is normal
4. He has 99 speed

The spreadsheet that people refer to tells you what potential players have. With the exception of players that get news stories. Their attributes and development speeds are somewhat randomized.

I believe dev speed to be of little importance this madden. Slow guys are not capped like they were in past maddens. D potentials could never develop beyond 69 ovr f o r example. One of the best players in our last draft was either a slow or normal dev speed and came out as an 83 ovr (for my scheme at least), mlb garcia.

I think hagen was an undrafted free agent. Each draft there's a group of rookies added last minute to the draft pool. No way to scout them at all but you see all their attributes once they hit free agency. Which is why Luke wants to regulate rookie free agent signings since it ends up being first come first served.

Gotcha... thanks guys

Getting great reviews and their is MP. I need a non strategy game on my PC. Shockingly gonna choose this over Crysis.

Is Crysis actually a good game? I always thought it was a graphical showcase and not much more

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I scouted LBs heavily and Garcia was easily the best guy in the draft. I didn't reveal the development speed, but he is indeed a slow speed guy.

He came out as an 85 in my system. Finished the year with something like 59 tackles, 26 TFLs, 9 sacks and an interception. Dude is a beast and was well worth trading up from 19 to 13 to pick. I was nervous he wouldn't make it to 13!

CB3

I scouted LBs heavily and Garcia was easily the best guy in the draft. I didn't reveal the development speed, but he is indeed a slow speed guy.

He came out as an 85 in my system. Finished the year with something like 59 tackles, 26 TFLs, 9 sacks and an interception. Dude is a beast and was well worth trading up from 19 to 13 to pick. I was nervous he wouldn't make it to 13!

I was ready to get him if he somehow fell further. I wasn't willing to trade up, though.

CB3

Beason is a good consolation prize no?
I always find a way.

Now I find myself with stupid amounts of cap room from managing my salaries beautifully, and I can just offer dumb amounts of money to guys like Dunta. You should decide how much you really want him.

bluemax

Banned
GG but:

harbaugh_1.0_standard_730.0.jpg

DCX

DCX
I always find a way.

Now I find myself with stupid amounts of cap room from managing my salaries beautifully, and I can just offer dumb amounts of money to guys like Dunta. You should decide how much you really want him.

I have decided how much i really want him. Prolly not as much as you are willing to troll me for :)

DCX

eznark

Banned
Joke is on him when the Raiders take him in the second.
Gotcha... thanks guys

Is Crysis actually a good game? I always thought it was a graphical showcase and not much more

Definitely. Great games I would say. Warhead not so much but 1 and 2 are awesome for 75% of them. Ending sections are ass.

McNei1y

McNeily, please don't take Frankman's advice and buy a rickety console flown in by courier pigeon from Tokyo.

I didn't. I bought the "black friday" PS3 off of amazon and it will be here tomorrow. I'm getting the Infamous collection as well as Uncharted 1 and 2. I think I'm going to play the latter until The Show comes out.

Smokey

Gotcha... thanks guys

Crysis 3 is the best looking game out and will be for a while. Unless you listen to console warriors who tell you 8GB of GDDR5 somehow makes Killzone Shadow Fall the best looking game ever. It's all a lie. Most of them haven't seen C3 on a PC at High or Very High Settings.

It's also way better than Crysis 2. It's what that game should've been.

eznark

Banned
Crysis 3 is the best looking game out and will be for a while. Unless you listen to console warriors who tell you 8GB of GDDR5 somehow makes Killzone Shadow Fall the best looking game ever. It's all a lie. Most of them haven't seen C3 on a PC at High or Very High Settings.

It's also way better than Crysis 2. It's what that game should've been.

Everything I've read makes it seem like its pretty much identical but nicer looking and you get a bow. Totally falls apart in the back quarter as it goes full linear?

Are you playing multi at all?

Top Bottom