• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The UDFA thing will be tough to manage. I'll need to sign role players to fill out my roster, I'm sure many others will need to as well.
I only had one shot at bringing them back. I offered them 2 to 3 times their asking prices and multi year deals and they turned me down.

Game is trash.
That's crazy. Leopard had the highest production in the NFC that year and he wanted pennies. I doubled that offer and he signed with me for like 6 seasons.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
OOTP is great but I'd really love for an MLB the Show game to release with functional online play. Between the Show and Madden I wouldn't play any other games.

bluemax

Banned
I feel like the Show is still inferior to the final year of MVP or High Heat on PC. Console baseball games have always felt inferior to their PC counter parts for me.

McNei1y

MVP 2005 was incredible. I can't believe I was stuck with 2k for 8-9 years. I just bought a PS3 today so it should be here by tomorrow. I'm looking forward to The Show next week. I've been waiting to play a quality baseball game for some time now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
MVP 2005 was incredible. I can't believe I was stuck with 2k for 8-9 years. I just bought a PS3 today so it should be here by tomorrow. I'm looking forward to The Show next week. I've been waiting to play a quality baseball game for some time now.

I hope you're not planning to play online.

eznark

Banned
How long has it been since you guys played the show online? Last year was smooth and the year before was fine. It hasn't been total shit since 2010.

Mrbob

I know The Show gets dumped on for terrible online. Rightfully so, I may add. I still haven't played another sports game which is close to being as awesome in create a player mode than Road to the Show. Sony could ship that mode alone every year and I would be happy.

Mrbob

When you guys say its horrible, do you mean that games don't connect or is it just tough to read pitches?

Sometimes both. I didn't play a lot of online last year, but it seemed pretty good when I did play.

If Mr. McNeily wants to play online games, let me know. I'll be down to play.

DCX

DCX
When you guys say its horrible, do you mean that games don't connect or is it just tough to read pitches?
Lag was shit. Connection issues at times. League had issues with games not counting after being played or not being able to reset them.

DCX

McNei1y

If Mr. McNeily wants to play online games, let me know. I'll be down to play.

I was under the impression that Sanjuro was starting a league this year which I want to be a part of. But next Tuesday, I will definitely play some games with you!

I'm definitely going to start an offline franchise with the Nationals as well as a second baseman in the Road to the Show mode.

bluemax

Banned
I know The Show gets dumped on for terrible online. Rightfully so, I may add. I still haven't played another sports game which is close to being as awesome in create a player mode than Road to the Show. Sony could ship that mode alone every year and I would be happy.

I'd pay $15 a year for RTTS mode on Vita as a stand alone downloadable game. I never finished a full season of anything but RTTS and only on my PSP.

eznark

Banned
"Supposedly"

He sounds like he doesn't know any better than anyone else.

I hope he is right, I'd love to only have to get one console.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seems like I am gonna have either a lot of cap room or a ton of moderately price free agent new comers in Madden 25

Rorschach

I'm tempted to post something that will get me banned in the Onion thread, so I'll be gone for the night. I'll come check if Madden texts me that it has advanced.

Top Bottom