• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

Everything I've read makes it seem like its pretty much identical but nicer looking and you get a bow. Totally falls apart in the back quarter as it goes full linear?

Are you playing multi at all?

It is nicer looking that's for sure. I'm still relatively early in the game since I've mainly been testing it and tinkering, but it at least gives the illusion of being more open. No where near the level of C2, but I haven't made it to the part you're referring to. I played some MP yesterday. Meh. I haven't really touched MP in the Crysis series. It's all about SP for me. If you don't care about the graphics etc then wait until it's $40 or so.

eznark

Banned
My PC is probably almost 2 years old at this point so I'm not going to be able to pump it anyway

Shit I thought Tomb Raider was out tomorrow.

BigAT

Meanwhile they all have shit RTE, and noodle arm Bradford is getting them the ball with me at the sticks. Just how effective could that passing game be...

Are we still pretending that stuff matters? Next you're going to tell me about how low their AWR is.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
But who's gonna fly it kid, you?
GixGhUw_zpsddbf9e3d.gif

Not yet. I need get home and up some bids. Time to pull all my other bids and go straight to Hagan. Get paid.

You signed a lot of people this round. I can't believe no1 went after my RT I kept praising. You still paid him tho, just cause I made a bid for less than half of what he signed. :D

Mrbob

I actually got people? Holy shit.

I made a couple low asshole bids at a couple guys no one else was going after.

I need to use up my cap space. I had like 30 million going into FA.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually got people? Holy shit.

I made a couple low asshole bids at a couple guys no one else was going after.

I need to use up my cap space. I had like 30 million going into FA.

I noticed an offensive lineman or two that signed with you.

Mrbob

Yeah I went after LT and a RT. But I still have quite a bit of money to play with, so I'll need to reaccess when I get home in a couple hours.

Mrbob

Is it possible to sue a digital player and go after money? That asshole Urlacher didn't retire till the advance in free agency. He took my signing bonus money and ran. Gimme that money back dick!

BigAT

Is it possible to sue a digital player and go after money? That asshole Urlacher didn't retire till the advance in free agency. He took my signing bonus money and ran. Gimme that money back dick!

You didn't buy the MLB retirement package even though Urlacher was already playing on borrowed time. No one to blame but your incompetent coach.

McNei1y

We could've drafted this past Sunday but nooooooo.

I'm gonna try my hardest to make it to this draft guys. I know you are all concerned!

rinse82

I wonder if more ppl would've been interested if it was a Thursday draft instead of the Tuesday choice. Would've given people more time to adjust their schedules and not have to wait all the way to Sunday

Top Bottom