• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Nightz

GG Bird. Should have been much closer but I just kept giving the ball back to you. Probably should have played my practice first because I was definitely rusty coming off the bye week. A bunch of those picks were throws I wouldn't normally make. Hopefully I've gotten it all out of my system.

Edit: My season INT total went from 5 to 12 in that game. Fix the sliders!
kidding

Birdman02

GG man. Turnovers really saved me in that one. You were moving the ball with ease for pretty much the whole game.

Domenik Hixon has been a great FA pickup. I grabbed him a couple of weeks ago after Henderson had 2-3 big dropped passes. Hixon has been an awesome #2 receiver opposite Colston. He's already second on my team in receiving yards and 1st in TDs.

I do think we should advance today anyways. That way you all play your games during my bye week on Monday and we make it the fastest bye ever

Mrbob

What does high interception numbers have to do with anything? Is the argument "we can't solve everything so lets solve nothing?" Fucking loser talk.

Yeah it does seem a bit odd.

Well, whatever. My linebackers have high hit power with hard hitting so it matters not to me.

eznark

Banned
I just want to play my game. Going to try to pass zero times. I want to get that Fights For Yards trait and need 7500 more XP.

Might be time to start the Pittsenrapist era too.

If the other games get played and you guys are about to sim me, I'll play the autopilot Cards. Otherwise I'm waiting until Cola is back tomorrow night.

You should be ashamed Ez, you saw the twitter exchange!

I think Jets-Patriots is also slated for tomorrow anyways. And Raids-Broncs

It'll just go with the theme of this season to advance as late as possible for 1 or 2 games

I went hunting for Smokey in the NBA thread where he posted this morning....disappeared again!

Mrbob

The Fire Emblem demo is awesome. Finally a game to play on 3DS.

Day one-ing this game on Feb 4. Might buy it directly off the eshop.

Smokey

So are Smokey's nuts officially in a jar or what? Dude never posts anymore.

oh hey another L for you against me how does my ass taste

polamalu_1706042c.jpg

Ramirez

oh hey another L for you against me how does my ass taste

lol, you really gonna talk trash after that game?

I think we had 50 yards of offense separating us, neither of us over 200. We combined for 8 INTs and our passer ratings combined came to like 60.

It was a one TD game until I threw the late pick 6, just like all the others. I can't help that my WRs get no separation, you basically drop every player in your D into coverage aside from 2-3 lineman, and then some how always get pressure from the right side, my RT gave up 5 sacks, and I just watched him let the guy run right by every time.

I'm not sure about this game anymore, it's pretty obvious ballhawk is ruining the passing game, I've had like 4 games this year with 5 picks? I mean c'mon.

At one point in the game, a sequence played out of pick-pick-pick-fumble, it's just stupid...

Also, fuck you for going for it on your first drive in your own territory on 4th and 2, I play in this league to avoid bullshit like that.

Ramirez

Looks like his balls were in your mouth the whole time. What a twist!

Yea man, it's a tough life playing bump coverage all game, never havin to worry about a WR breaking free while he plays Safety all game and holds Y in, lol.

Not to mention his leading WR, Arian Foster, he really gashed me and showed me who was boss!

Smokey

I think we had 50 yards of offense separating us, neither of us over 200. We combined for 8 INTs and our passer ratings combined came to like 60.

It was a one TD game until I threw the late pick 6, just like all the others. I can't help that my WRs get no separation, you basically drop every player in your D into coverage aside from 2-3 lineman, and then some how always get pressure from the right side, my RT gave up 5 sacks, and I just watched him let the guy run right by every time.

I'm not sure about this game anymore, it's pretty obvious ballhawk is ruining the passing game, I've had like 4 games this year with 5 picks? I mean c'mon.

At one point in the game, a sequence played out of pick-pick-pick-fumble, it's just stupid...

Also, fuck you for going for it on your first drive in your own territory on 4th and 2, I play in this league to avoid bullshit like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCy4CRyk_tM

Yea man, it's a tough life playing bump coverage all game, never havin to worry about a WR breaking free while he plays Safety all game and holds Y in, lol.

Not to mention his leading WR, Arian Foster, he really gashed me and showed me who was boss!

tumblr_lhifrjtEzf1qci6sw.jpg

Ramirez

I actually had a decent pass/run ratio that game. Smokey's secondary is like yours, highly overrated, so passing isn't much of an option.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Liar_Liar_37534_Medium.jpg

"Stop passing the ball asshole!"

Ramirez

lol, the only thing I came at you with was the 4th down on your first drive. The rest was just my thoughts on the game.

Stopping you on that first drive was huge, but totally negated because you decided to enter FYIDM mode.

Smokey

lol, the only thing I came at you with was the 4th down on your first drive. The rest was just my thoughts on the game.

Stopping you on that first drive was huge, but totally negated because you decided to enter FYIDM mode.

that's right. sounds like a good call to me. 4th and 2 at my 44 yard line. calculated risk and i got it. you act like it was 4th and 5 from my 20 or something

Rorschach

my RT gave up 5 sacks
If y'all were watching that playoff game with me and Smokes, the same thing happened to me while only rushing 3. Who's on that side? Is that Watt? RTs are trash. :( It was instantaneous especially on the final drive. They need to fix that in 14.

Ramirez

If y'all were watching that playoff game with me and Smokes, the same thing happened to me while only rushing 3. Who's on that side? Is that Watt? RTs are trash. :( It was instantaneous especially on the final drive. They need to fix that in 14.

It was Watt & some guy named Reed?

that's right. sounds like a good call to me. 4th and 2 at my 44 yard line. calculated risk and i got it. you act like it was 4th and 5 from my 20 or something

Calculated risk, lulz. I'm sure.

I wouldn't do that one, but it worked out for you so whatever.

No one would except someone who didn't give a fuck about any of the rules we have in place.

I'm banned from playing the cpu because of stats, but we have people openly breaking the rules and nothing is done. loooooool, fuck you FMT.

LukeSmith

Ramirez surprise at Smokey dropping 8 or 9 guys in coverage and "holding Y" is a fucking laugher. Quit being a scrub and run the fucking ball to force people to not drop everyone and "hold Y."

The four plays you run against the computer didn't work against Smokey. Adapt.

Smokey

It was Watt & some guy named Reed?

Calculated risk, lulz. I'm sure.

No one would except someone who didn't give a fuck about any of the rules we have in place.

I'm banned from playing the cpu because of stats, but we have people openly breaking the rules and nothing is done. loooooool, fuck you FMT.

yeah im such an outlaw. pretty hilarious coming from somebody who literally continued to use a glitch formation last year and won 3 SBs off of it. despite everybody telling you to chill the fuck out

also i did not just drop linemen into zones every play and if i was then run the fucking ball? i mixed it up. sometimes i called zones and hot routed defenders to play man on certain players. or i tried to hot route to take away your cheese areas that you love to throw to so much. combine that with a spy every now and then and it was enough to make you throw 5 picks. other times i just played straight up and moved my cbs around in different packages. keep coming up with accusations tho

i see now though that the 4th down call was good enough to mentally dagger you

Ramirez

I did run, but my running problems are well documented, even when I have a lane I trip over a blade of grass and get stuck in a lineman's ass and eventually melt to the ground.

I'm not complaining about any of that though, I was just pointing out the fact that the 4th down in his own territory was bullshit and if it was anyone but me telling the story, something would be done/said about it.

Top Bottom