• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I drop linemen into zones all the time, great way to stop Trashers crossing route cheese and it makes me laugh when Raji defends a pass.

chris-johnson.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I did run, but my running problems are well documented, even when I have a lane I trip over a blade of grass and get stuck in a lineman's ass and eventually melt to the ground.

I'm not complaining about any of that though, I was just pointing out the fact that the 4th down in his own territory was bullshit and if it was anyone but me telling the story, something would be done/said about it.

I don't think so. Because most people aren't babies about it and wouldn't complain this much about a first quarter fourth down attempt.

Ramirez

I don't think so. Because most people aren't babies about it and wouldn't complain this much about a first quarter fourth down attempt.

lol, ok. I forgot anytime I have a legitimate complaint I'm a baby.

Just erase the "rules" out of the OP.

LukeSmith

I like smokey's fourth down call early, especially in a rivalry game. High risk and can get Ramirez on his back foot early. I wish it had been on the other side of the 50

Birdman02

lol, ok. I forgot anytime I have a legitimate complaint I'm a baby.

Just erase the "rules" out of the OP.

I've been saying this for a while. I get that Smokey's call was "gutsy", but it goes against something that is specifically listed in the OP. There's no point in even having 4th down "guidelines."

Trasher

I like smokey's fourth down call early, especially in a rivalry game. High risk and can get Ramirez on his back foot early. I wish it had been on the other side of the 50

You like it because it's against Ram lol. It's against the "rules" though!

Btw, where are you watching the games???

eznark

Banned
I thought we got rid of those rules? I've been playing safe punt coverage because I always assume the other guys is going to go for it in those situations.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought we got rid of those rules? I've been playing safe punt coverage because I always assume the other guys is going to go for it in those situations.

When we played you took like 15 seconds on fourth down play call. It was obvious is was a fake punk

LukeSmith

You like it because it's against Ram lol. It's against the "rules" though!

Btw, where are you watching the games???

I've had multiple people do to me what Smokey did with the fourth down. Sucks when they get it and kills your spirit.

It violates 4b which is why I wish it was on the other side of the fifty.

At Bryan's for the game.

eznark

Banned
When we played you took like 15 seconds on fourth down play call. It was obvious is was a fake punk

I try to always take forever on punts. Sometimes I'm just not patient enough.

It's in Luke's OP...
Luke is lazy as fuck, look how long it is taking them to make Halo: Reskinned. I think he just c/p'd the old thread.

: |. I knew it too, wanted to call a TO but just thought fuck it.
lol, forgot you did that. You aren't the only one!

rinse82

GG LJ, wish I could play offense like that in the league, minus the 4th quarter. Went into slang mode in the 4th instead of sticking with what worked.

You kept burning me up the middle, even when I read it my safety, you lead passed it perfectly where I couldn't make a play.

Smokey

I'll play one.

Smokey told me he couldn't play til later tonight if we didn't go right that second! God damn what a liar!

i told the truth. i said against YOU, not against anybody else. i'm clean

I've had multiple people do to me what Smokey did with the fourth down. Sucks when they get it and kills your spirit.

well this is why i went for it. on the 3rd down i completed a pass and that garbage animation kicked in that knocked the ball out at the last minute. 4th and 2 i thought about it and pulled the trigger because of what you just said. if it wasn't the yardage and at about the 45 yd line i wouldn't have done it.

gg wellie!

LJ11

GG LJ, wish I could play offense like that in the league, minus the 4th quarter. Went into slang mode in the 4th instead of sticking with what worked.

You kept burning me up the middle, even when I read it my safety, you lead passed it perfectly where I couldn't make a play.

Thanks for the game dude!

I'm terrible at adjusting this year, but I finally figured out why that run was killing me, I just had to get someone on the center. So used to guys running outside that I was playing to protect outside and rather than what you were actually doing. I wonder if a 3-4 would blow that run up, it's a quick hitter though.

And you had me outgapped on the backside a couple of times because I had to shift my line to get someone on the C, power o or counter in my direction and I was toast.

Good job with the TE, you had one pass combo that was well setup out of full house that was well done. If I played disciplined I would have stayed in my zone but I vacated even though I had no chance at making a play on the ball. You can't cover the entire field just need to stay where you're supposed to be and hope the other guys do their jobs.

McNei1y

gg ram. Still can't get shit going on offense at times. A few of those passes would not have been made in the league but I had to try them here just in case. Obviously they didn't work. And still, a bunch of my receivers drop wide open passes. If I get sacked/lose yards on the first play of the series, I lose composure and go with the Rex Grossman mentality of "fuck it I'm going deep". Gotta learn to handle that. Your defense was everywhere.

Ramirez

gg ram. Still can't get shit going on offense at times. A few of those passes would not have been made in the league but I had to try them here just in case. Obviously they didn't work. And still, a bunch of my receivers drop wide open passes. If I get sacked/lose yards on the first play of the series, I lose composure and go with the Rex Grossman mentality of "fuck it I'm going deep". Gotta learn to handle that. Your defense was everywhere.

Yea, it's weird playing with a D that actually plays.

Still...-1 rushing for me, lol. I just don't know...

^ Continue to rub it in friend, you know your ballwashing friend FMT won't do shit to you! Don't entertain yourself in a cpu game though, that shit is off limits!

McNei1y

Bluemax, along with Scrimmages in CCM, ask them to EXPLAIN what attributes do.

I've got a shit ton of points for Penis Dorsey and I don't know whether to upgrade his 20 awareness or just say fuck it and go with something else. I mean, I haven't seen him fuck up at all in these two seasons so far with that low rating.

What awards? What am I missing?

The force of 11 is strong this weekend. First I take out Ez, then Huberdeau takes care of the Canes, and now Julio can't be stopped!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking controller keeps disconnecting. I switched out the batteries and it's still doing it. Has anyone experienced that?

Would anyone like to play a game?

Top Bottom