• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Would anyone be interested in Langford?

QzqRAYh.jpg

Switching to a mixed front D and he's not going to be of much used to me.

LukeSmith

UDFA's Draft
Season 3

• All playoff teams from last season go into a hat to determine Draft order.
  • I'm going to find a randomizer online and assign each team a number 1-12. Since FMT is gone and wants me to skip the preseason he'll forfeit participating in this, so it will be 1-11.
  • Those Playoff teams will get one pick each in that order from all available FAs.
  • After all Playoff teams have picked one player, it becomes open season for everyone else.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
UDFA's Draft
Season 3

• I'm going to find a randomizer online and assign each team a number 1-12. Since FMT is gone and wants me to skip the preseason he'll forfeit participating in this, so it will be 1-11.
  • Those Playoff teams will get one pick each in that order from all available FAs.
  • After all Playoff teams have picked one player, it becomes open season for everyone else.

So the best teams get better? Makes a lot of sense.

eznark

Banned
UDFA's Draft
Season 3

Haves keep havin'

This is the perfect Shadow Council decision. Includes everything!

In Madden 25 will the nonplayoff teams still get draft picks?

LukeSmith

Losing teams have their big moment tomorrow at 7ish a.m.
Playoff teams get their pick of the leftovers in the FA pool.

Hope you didn't leave anyone in FA that you were planning on signing immediately when FA turned back on, they'd probably rather play on potential contenders, anyway.

I'll even happily withdraw from participating if people think I rigged up some shit for myself, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

LJ11

Timm was drafted?

Yup, think he went in the 4th because after I drafted my LB and SS with my first two picks I went WR with every pick with the exception of my 4th (took a TE). When Timm's name went up I'm like who the fuck is this dude, why is he not on my WR list.....

Someone had the skinny on good old Kenny.

Colasante

Damn, that sucks, I didn't get any of the guys I put bids on in FA so I have a ton of holes. I hope there are still some decent players left when open season begins.

daw840

Downloading the RC3 platinum pack! I love this game and got it for free with iTunes gift cards that have been laying around forever.

Rorschach

Hope you didn't leave anyone in FA that you were planning on signing immediately when FA turned back on, they'd probably rather play on potential contenders, anyway.

I'll even happily withdraw from participating if people think I rigged up some shit for myself, I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

In case this isn't a troll, it doesn't have to be in order of worst team to best team. It can be 1 round of random order (all teams in a hat). And then free for all. Or just plain free for all. A third option would be free for all at a certain time on Monday to give everyone a shot. To be honest, we all had a shot already by bidding on players. If you didn't bid or didn't bid high enough, that's the price you pay for being cheap.

rinse82

It's being framed as some sort of equalizer because the bad teams get high draft picks? Dont get that logic, thats the whole point of the draft, to create more parity by providing lesser teams with the opportunity to get better.

I think FA draft lotto should include all teams.

LukeSmith

Because we don't fire coaches, there is currently no penalty for missing the playoffs (I still think we should've left coach firing on[where you get fired and just remake a new coach], because I don't believe that repeated 3-win teams should have all of their coaching progression carry over! Maybe in Madden 25!)

Now there is and it's ever-so-slight.

Nightz

What about winning teams that didn't make the playoffs? :p

I agree with Rors. Just freeze signings after the draft until a certain time then do FFA.

Top Bottom