• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey, why are you so much better than me??

But really, that user pick you had in the first was pretty cool. I had decker over top for days and Kareem Jackson jumped for days!

Wow these 2K5 nuts are getting really bad... or maybe i just never paid any attention to them before...

"I haven't played madden in years but 2K5 is still the best ever herp derp"

smokey tv!!!!

oh damnit i thought you were asking for smokey tv not saying that it was running! :(

Smokey

eznark stumbled into a stealth smokeytv test session. but at least he confirmed it looked good!

gg goldy

my rookie wr's put in work especially Riley. His first touch in a NFL game is a kickoff return, and Foster went off. You were doing some good stuff earlier with the run game, but then you abandoned it for some reason.

BigAT

It's unfair to compare other games to 2K5. Once you've reached the pinnacle of excellence in video gaming history, there's nowhere left to go but down.

Smokey

Btw I installed Windows 8 Pro earlier and have been using it all day.

What's all the bitching for again? The Metro interface? That shit can go away by clicking the Windows button on your keyboard or clicking the desktop tile. Either way will take you to the traditional desktop screen and you can be on your way.

Only thing I don't like is having to search for shit, and having to move the cursor to the corner to bring up options is dumb too. Other than that it seems like a prettier W7 to me..

eznark

Banned
Bob said he was using Start8 from Stardock and loving it. I guess it makes 8 identical to 7 in terms of start menu, etc.

Btw I installed Windows 8 Pro earlier and have been using it all day.

What's all the bitching for again? The Metro interface? That shit can go away by clicking the Windows button on your keyboard or clicking the desktop tile. Either way will take you to the traditional desktop screen and you can be on your way.

Only thing I don't like is having to search for shit, and having to move the cursor to the corner to bring up options is dumb too. Other than that it seems like a prettier W7 to me..

I want it just so i can cold boot from a SSD and be up and running in ~7 seconds

speaking of PC i think my roommates monitor is bad. When i boot i can hear windows sounds and all that but no picture :/

damnit

edit- gave it a good whack and now its working lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Just so I'm clear levious, no chance to play tonight?

I forgot I had plans tomorrow starting at 7. We can definitely play after I get home (10-ish).

Smokey

I want it just so i can cold boot from a SSD and be up and running in ~7 seconds

speaking of PC i think my roommates monitor is bad. When i boot i can hear windows sounds and all that but no picture :/

damnit

edit- gave it a good whack and now its working lol

What games do you have?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hahaha :(

Just extended Bradford for like $3 mil per. Fucker was making $15 mil or so on his last deal. Frees up a shit ton of cap space.

Birdman02

Games Remaining

Panthers @ Bills
Cowboys @ Rams
Saints @ 49ers
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Lions @ Packers
Chiefs @ Chargers
Colts @ Jaguars
Bengals @ Ravens

Saints vs Niners isn't happening until Tuesday night. FMT's gone until Tuesday, and the earliest I could play is probably around 10 est.

Mrbob

Free Agents
Jaguars Add Depth

The Jaguars have reached an agreement with free agent quarterback Vince Young. He'll be paid $1.8M over 1 years.

c1209vince.jpg

That's so nice of you to give him a chance, Rinse!

eznark

Banned
I was going to when I thought it came out last week. But this week? Not a chance. I'll get it when it's cheap in a month.

Sanjuro

I always forget about that, good idea. Though really it's more that I just have no idea when I'd play it.

Yeah. I'm in the opposite boat now with too much free time and no games to play.

I've never purchased DLC for any game other than Halo maps, so not worried about downloading Lara's menstrual mini-games a couple months later.

eznark

Banned
Fire Emblem has the best DLC ever! I almost never buy DLC either except for maps/scenarios for strategy games.

You not getting on the Sim train?

Sanjuro

Fire Emblem has the best DLC ever! I almost never buy DLC either except for maps/scenarios for strategy games.

You not getting on the Sim train?

I have had little to no interest in the game. However, Adam Demamp's adverts have been selling me the game pretty easily. I haven't played anything since SimCity 2000.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Ok. I will likely be able to go before then (8:30-9) but just want to hedge my bet.

Be sure to allow time to combat my complaining after the game.

That would be great but no worries if it ends up being ten.

Mrbob

Stay off the SimCity train.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/03/simcity-impressions-we-waited-ten-years-for-this/

Most damning comment: Kyle: That said, I have 35,000 residents and I’m almost out of space,

Too late, my Amazon copy shipped already. Speaking of shipped, I love being surprised by games being shipped I forgot I even pre ordered!

Got an email confirmation this morning Castlevania Lords of Shadow for 3DS shipped from newegg. Didn't even remember pre ordering it! Got it for $29.99 so the price was decent. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Edit: EA money hats?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518715

eznark

Banned
Dumb broad I was talking to yesterday gave me the digital version so I got the 25% off but not the $20 promo. lol

I wasn't real impressed with the LoS 3DS demo. I look forward to your livejournals though.

Why does that number even matter, just because the older simcity games had a lot more?
Serious? What's more appealing, building a huge amazing megalopolis or building a bunch of large towns?

eznark

Banned
Bob...what the fuck does this mean?

Peter: Yeah that's the real killer. Basically I want to tear down my entire city and start over in the same place, but I can't figure out how to do that. I can abandon it, but that just lets someone else move in. I can't experiment. My city is too precious. It took too long to get to the stage it is. I can't try something risky. Honestly while lots of things irk me, the lack of save/reload is the number one.

I can't roll back my city to a previous save??

Yeah, I'm getting it too just so I can be informed in my rage. Right now, fuck this game in the ear hole.

Top Bottom