• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Not so much. I started opening up my playbook in the 3rd and 4th, but it was more my oline giving me an extra half second to throw. I was still getting hit on a lot of passes. I barely got off my deep bomb under 30 seconds, but I waited till the last second to throw it. I almost waited too long.

I may have to just throw the ball away instead of stepping up and taking sacks while waiting for someone to get open. Two times I got bounced back like 7 yards on 3rd down from about his 35 yard line. So annoying.

Can't wait to crush you in chicago

lol gg that was ugly. your guys suck assssss at catching in traffic, or my dudes are just godlike in coverage now. I wanted to make sure mike wallace didn't go crazy on me

I was all out of sync that game, glad to get out with a W

Ramirez

lol gg that was ugly. your guys suck assssss at catching in traffic, or my dudes are just godlike in coverage now. I wanted to make sure mike wallace didn't go crazy on me

I was all out of sync that game, glad to get out with a W

I spent points on CIT!! Fuck you EA!

What's your tag Master, I have like 6.

Oh, and new RT, same result!

Smokey, gonna have to be to tomorrow or something. I'm pretty sure I got an advanced case of cancer from a girl last night and i'm dying. I have all day tomorrow off, so shoot me an IM and I can probably make it

Rorschach

GG! Locker was amazing. That first drive set the tone, shouldve had picks but instead had huge gains.
It was more your WRs than Locker. Their spec jumps overrode my DBs' reaction animations, so they won on would be picks. Your TEs and WRs are pretty awesome.

I need to stop trying to intercept things like it's Madden of years past. Y doesn't work if you do it with good timing online. It only works if you hold it FMT style. *watches Branch just stand there while in perfect position*

It was more your WRs than Locker. Their spec jumps overrode my DBs' reaction animations, so they won on would be picks. Your TEs and WRs are pretty awesome.

I need to stop trying to intercept things like it's Madden of years past. Y doesn't work if you do it with good timing online. It only works if you hold it FMT style. *watches Branch just stand there while in perfect position*

It's called hold Y, not push Y!

Ramirez

As long as you don't hold Y the whole time, you can ballhawk with honor, like myself!

Until your defensive AI gets a roughing the passer and negates your pick.

McNei1y

I forgot how fun SCII is.

CB, if you're reading this, I'm eating dinner at the moment. I'll be back in like 20 minutes to see if you're around or whatever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Luke, soka WAS teaching mcneily HB streaks this morning in that Xbox live party! You called it!

McNei1y

Luke, soka WAS teaching mcneily HB streaks this morning in that Xbox live party! You called it!

I was doing HB streaks two seasons ago when I had MJD.

gg cb. Good interception on that Beason play. So many little breaks that killed me. McCoy breaking that tackle on the screen (a guy who has 89 tackle and 94 HP) and then running 70 yards for the TD sucked. Then I had three dropped passes. I always seem to drop passes against you. Running was fucking garbage.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was doing HB streaks two seasons ago when I had MJD.

gg cb. Good interception on that Beason play. So many little breaks that killed me. McCoy breaking that tackle on the screen (a guy who has 89 tackle and 94 HP) and then running 70 yards for the TD sucked. Then I had three dropped passes. I always seem to drop passes against you. Running was fucking garbage.

Yeah your front 7 always seem to stuff my run and get good pressure. Its usually up to McCoy to break a tackle or two for yardage to get anything.

McNei1y

Yeah your front 7 always seem to stuff my run and get good pressure. Its usually up to McCoy to break a tackle or two for yardage to get anything.

But as always, interceptions kill. I got really lucky that I even had a chance later in the game when Orakpo managed to hit Vick before you threw to some wide open guy in the flats. The same situation hurt me too. I saw some guys about to be wide open before I get sacked by Rolle and co. Balls. At least I lost by 7 after not playing for two and a half weeks lol. Bring on BIG AT!

I'm amazed Smith caught more than two passes. I'm never able to throw to him lol.

Top Bottom