• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Smokey

EA probably had Square Enix syndrome.. HD towns take too much time. So they limited the size of your city because of the new graphics engine. They will release an expansion promising X amount more space and content for $20.

rinse82

I will be the sacrificial lamb and test The Show '13 online for all of us, hopefully the mom n pop near my office has it early again.

eznark

Banned
Weren't you the conductor of the SimCity train like 5 seconds ago in the NFL thread? So fickle.

Yeah, that was premature. Pitts seemingly played a totally different game. Considering they got an exclusive review, he probably literally did.

Not being able to save and reload is insanity for a city builder. It's basically a puzzle game to be solved.

Smokey

Eznark when you watched the stream yesterday, were you on a new page? Twitch has a new page/layout that is in beta which looks different than my standard page. I had that enabled yesterday but not sure if it effects the viewer (me) or does my entire page switch to the new view.

eznark

Banned
Uh, no. I was on the old page. It asked me to switch to beta view or whatever but I did not. I actually prefer the current view.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Judging by the vance date for Week 1, I should be able to get our games in before I go to LA, Nightz and Wellie.

Excellent. Hopefully we get our games in no later than Tuesday night for this week. I look forward to Jordin Grey and Aarin Carroll shitting on me from all angles.

When do you leave?

bluemax

Banned
What's my best bet for a pre-game meal around Staples?

Not fast food.

LA Live across the street to the north has some decent places. I think Yardhouse is the best right in there.

If you're a little more adventurous try the nearby El Cholo which is a couple blocks to the east. Or head a bit further into downtown for Starry Kitchen.

rinse82

LA Live across the street to the north has some decent places. I think Yardhouse is the best right in there.

If you're a little more adventurous try the nearby El Cholo which is a couple blocks to the east. Or head a bit further into downtown for Starry Kitchen.

Thanks - lots of restaurant choices all over the place.

The only place I have penciled in during my stay is Father's Office, buddy that lives down there told me I can't miss it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

bluemax

Banned
Thanks - lots of restaurant choices all over the place.

The only place I have penciled in during my stay is Father's Office, buddy that lives down there told me I can't miss it.

Father's Office is great. I need to go back now that I've been to Umami so i can compare. I also need to hit up Apple Pan and complete the trifecta.

Want to play, Blue?

I'm on the bus to work so unfortunately I can't play right now. I'll be home around 11:30 pm est though.

Splat

eznark:
Trasher says he's banned so can't post, but wants to know if you can play tonight? he wants to know the latest you can play.

rinse82

I'm tempted to do to Digital pre-order and save $10 but I have a feeling it won't be ready at 12:01am like they promise.

Also, cant resell it.

eznark

Banned
eznark:
Trasher says he's banned so can't post, but wants to know if you can play tonight? he wants to know the latest you can play.

lol, what did he get banned for? Also why isn't he just sending me an IM

I can play around 9 EST to whenever. I want to start before 11 though if possible, I have a bunch of Top Chef to watch!

Top Bottom